Super bowl halftime show

What if they had Metallica do a halftime show. The audience would be going CRAZY. Lol! Now THAT would be a killer and energetic halftime show! They need to have songs about kicking ass to get everyone "motivated." :D

Not a Timberlake fan but I tried to watch it. Pretty dull overall, dancing was meh. I still think of the the last few halftime shows, Katie Perry was the best. Don't like her politics but that show was kick ass!
Prince was the best halftime I ever saw.

Timberlake did a little Prince tribute, but honestly I didn't even recognize it as a Prince song at first because he sang it so differently. I can't recall the song right now though.
I Would Die 4 U

Not a Timberlake fan but I tried to watch it. Pretty dull overall, dancing was meh. I still think of the the last few halftime shows, Katie Perry was the best. Don't like her politics but that show was kick ass!

Timberlake did a little Prince tribute, but honestly I didn't even recognize it as a Prince song at first because he sang it so differently. I can't recall the song right now though.
I Would Die 4 U

Awesome tune! Justin is no Prince either.

I Would Die 4 U
And he sure did.
Some of us in MN are so freaking tired of Prince. Every station, every damn day the same 3 songs.

I used halftime (muted) to go make dinner and do something else on the internet in another window (I streamed the game). I hadn't seen the SNL sketch yet from the night before so I watched that, twice because it was hilarious, and then made dinner, and it STILL wasn't over with so I read War and Peace and the complete works of Shakespeare.

I figure Just Drowninlake (or Paul McCartney or Janet Jaxon or whoever) has as much to do with a football game as a national anthem does, so I give it the same treatment --- the mute button. Or in my case the pot on the mixer.

I used halftime (muted) to go make dinner and do something else on the internet in another window (I streamed the game). I hadn't seen the SNL sketch yet from the night before so I watched that, twice because it was hilarious, and then made dinner, and it STILL wasn't over with so I read War and Peace and the complete works of Shakespeare.

I figure Just Drowninlake (or Paul McCartney or Janet Jaxon or whoever) has as much to do with a football game as a national anthem does, so I give it the same treatment --- the mute button. Or in my case the pot on the mixer.

I was having a super bowl party, so . . . :D

I don't care about Justin Timberlake one way or another, but I've enjoyed plenty of halftime shows featuring artists I never listen to. His wasn't even bad. It was just... there.

I don't care about Justin Timberlake one way or another, but I've enjoyed plenty of halftime shows featuring artists I never listen to. His wasn't even bad. It was just... there.

Really? I thought it was horrible, and I don't really mind his music. It was like a ball of confusion, and he was very sub par with the singing and dancing, IMO.

Janet Jaxon or whoever??? Do you mean JANET JACKSON, the sister of Michael Jackson? Do you live in a cave or something? :ack-1:

I Would Die 4 U
And he sure did.
Some of us in MN are so freaking tired of Prince. Every station, every damn day the same 3 songs.

It could be worse though. You could live in Philly and be constantly awash in Bruce Springstein :puke:

Anyways, Justin's half time show can go down as one of the worst I've ever seen. He was all over the place with no method to his madness, his singing and dancing sucked. The whole thing was just a diversion with a big light show and a bunch of people on the stage. Very disappointing after all the hype.

Janet Jaxon or whoever??? Do you mean JANET JACKSON, the sister of Michael Jackson? Do you live in a cave or something? :ack-1:

It's shorthand. My mother (who was from Mississippi) always wrote it like that.

You know who I meant, so ---- obviously it worked.

:th_panties: :SMILEW~130:

Last edited:

:th_panties:

You probably don't know who Janet Jackson is! Cave dweller! :lol:

Really? I thought it was horrible, and I don't really mind his music. It was like a ball of confusion, and he was very sub par with the singing and dancing, IMO.

Nothing like Ball of Confusion. He isn't anywhere near as good as the Temptations, but I'm guessing you really didn't mean it that way.

:th_panties:

You probably don't know who Janet Jackson is! Cave dweller! :lol:

Do too! She's on all my $20 bills. :eusa_snooty:

slideshows_banking_2015_changing-face-of-20-bill_6-2003.jpg

You know ----- the green stuff?

Forum List

Back