To Kansas City Chiefs fans

The Bills are a class act, and the fans make it happen. So is Josh Allen. Hopefully he gets his Superbowl(s).

Same here! I lived out in California back in the 90s! We got all the Bills games for some reason! I woke at 10 AM on Sunday to the Bills doing their thing for years! I was a huge fan of their cast of characters from Kelly & Thomas to Smith & Bennett! it was a shame they couldn't stay together, losing All Pro players each season after each SB loss! I can forgive Norwood's "wide right!" It was on the Offense for not getting closer! All too often they could be careless, going 3 & out in less than a minute! They were just overmatched in the other SB's! They tamed KC back then; even w/ Montana! I kept up w/ them as well due to Coach Schottenheimer taking over! He just couldn't get over the hump to make a SB; poor guy! He was sabotaged along the way w/ missed FG's coaching Cleveland, fumbles, & just plain bad luck against Elway in the playoffs! Bad fortune & his conservative leanings led to him being little more than a great "regular season" coach! I'm glad KC was able to finally get there under Reid! Hopefully Buffalo can get back there soon after so many years being in the shadow of NE! :oops: :adoreheart::):dunno::nono:

Same here! I lived out in California back in the 90s! We got all the Bills games for some reason! I woke at 10 AM on Sunday to the Bills doing their thing for years! I was a huge fan of their cast of characters from Kelly & Thomas to Smith & Bennett! it was a shame they couldn't stay together, losing All Pro players each season after each SB loss! I can forgive Norwood's "wide right!" It was on the Offense for not getting closer! All too often they could be careless, going 3 & out in less than a minute! They were just overmatched in the other SB's! They tamed KC back then; even w/ Montana! I kept up w/ them as well due to Coach Schottenheimer taking over! He just couldn't get over the hump to make a SB; poor guy! He was sabotaged along the way w/ missed FG's coaching Cleveland, fumbles, & just plain bad luck against Elway in the playoffs! Bad fortune & his conservative leanings led to him being little more than a great "regular season" coach! I'm glad KC was able to finally get there under Reid! Hopefully Buffalo can get back there soon after so many years being in the shadow of NE! :oops: :adoreheart::):dunno::nono:
The broncos are finally finding out what chiefs fans went through for almost 20 years with elway.the roles have been teversed where now it’s the chiefs that have a great quarterback and denver has been trying to find one sense Peyton manning left.sense then same as the chiefs were fir so long,they are up shit creek. :abgg2q.jpg: The shoe is on the other foot now.:biggrin:

Looks as if Skip Baseless is on his way out! The ratings have been steadily dropping after Shannon Sharpe left last year! I've also noticed that "Undisputed" has been cut from 2 1/2 hours to just an hour; repeating Craig Carton's, "The Carton Show" to fill the slot until "The Herd" comes on at 1 PM, EST! Bayless has been sitting there like a doddering old man, allowing 3 loudmouths (Michael Irvin, Richard Sherman, & Keyshawn Johnson) to take over his show! :meow: :stir::nono::auiqs.jpg:

Looks as if Skip Baseless is on his way out! The ratings have been steadily dropping after Shannon Sharpe left last year! I've also noticed that "Undisputed" has been cut from 2 1/2 hours to just an hour; repeating Craig Carton's, "The Carton Show" to fill the slot until "The Herd" comes on at 1 PM, EST! Bayless has been sitting there like a doddering old man, allowing 3 loudmouths (Michael Irvin, Richard Sherman, & Keyshawn Johnson) to take over his show! :meow: :stir::nono::auiqs.jpg:
Bayless always comes off as such a douche. I mean, I guess that's his schtick, and these sports "argument" shows are all over-the-top, but the others at least do it with some humor. He's such a sourpuss there's very little entertainment in the process.

Bayless always comes off as such a douche. I mean, I guess that's his schtick, and these sports "argument" shows are all over-the-top, but the others at least do it with some humor. He's such a sourpuss there's very little entertainment in the process.

Going hard on one player is the latest thing in "making a name" for himself! Bayless' couldn't be more insulting of a human being than his years of relentlessly trying to undermine the career of LeBron! Giving full ugly credit to his creation; Stephen A. Smith! Stephen A went everywhere, including the sewer w/ insults thrown at an 18 yo Kwame Brown! It went over the line of hysteria as this bafoon exaggerated the failings of this kid for years; making him a punchline even at speeches done on college campuses! His apology was too little, too late! The only real satisfaction we get is both looked like fools in the end as both superstars got rich playing a kid's game, has endorsements w/ more to come, & families set for life! What did they get out of it in the end? :dunno: :oops::eek::evil:

Forum List

Back