Sundays are sooo boring...so....

archangel said:
interesting comment here..are you Gay? ya seem to be turned off with hetrosexual comments and fantasy...even though it was in jest!

Why? ...Are you looking for a new sidekick?

The ClayTaurus said:
No thanks, I value my disease-free unit. Plus, as I said, guys my age don't need to pay for booty.

Especially when they're driving a nice car :)

so ya drive a nice car...sorry it does not always work young'n...back in the day I drove a 57vet..really attracted the girls...but in all honesty...it really wasn't practical..if ya get my drift...the short throw Hurst four speed always got in the way...and by the way I drive nice vehicles too...but am much more reserved on who and what I date...now back to the bathouse with ya!I think your buds are a calling! :2guns:

Shattered said:

No, Archie's motto is, "Say it loud, I'm asexual and I'm proud!"

I'll tell you one thing, when I'm his age I will certainly still be doing the deed as often as possible. Poor Archie!

archangel said:
so ya drive a nice car...sorry it does not always work young'n...back in the day I drove a 57vet..really attracted the girls...but in all honesty...it really wasn't practical..if ya get my drift...the short throw Hurst four speed always got in the way...and by the way I drive nice vehicles too...but am much more reserved on who and what I date...now back to the bathouse with ya!I think your buds are a calling! :2guns:
Yep, nice cars don't work.
All you need is a big set of nuts.
(I mean guts) To talk to the ladies and not bullshit them.
Charm, that'll get you all the way.

Shattered said:

cute shattered...sorry to disappoint ya...hardcore hetro here...just having some fun.. :whip: now roll around the floor some more! :eek:

archangel said:
cute shattered...sorry to disappoint ya...hardcore hetro here...just having some fun.. :whip: now roll around the floor some more! :eek:

(shrug) I've seen you reference gay people quite a bit as of late.. and then the length of Mr. P's leash.. Figured you were feeling lonely, and were on the prowl...

JOKER96BRAVO said:

The car just accelerates the charming process.

Keeping the girl is where your character comes into play. For a one night romp, though, the car does just fine.

Nuc said:
No, Archie's motto is, "Say it loud, I'm asexual and I'm proud!"

I'll tell you one thing, when I'm his age I will certainly still be doing the deed as often as possible. Poor Archie!

they are so aware of who and what we are in the conservative base..we just talk shit...have no love life...that is reserved for the pervs of the left...and how old are you Nuc?...ya have a great grasp on the oldies...so I will put ya about my age...but ya are a BS'r and try your best to disclaim who and what ya are!...LOL

Shattered said:
(shrug) I've seen you reference gay people quite a bit as of late.. and then the length of Mr. P's leash.. Figured you were feeling lonely, and were on the prowl...

Since you and Archie both know Italian, "Forse Archie ha la bocca de la pompinara!"

archangel said:
they are so aware of who and what we are in the conservative base..we just talk shit...have no love life...that is reserved for the pervs of the left...and how old are you Nuc?...ya have a great grasp on the oldies...so I will put ya about my age...but ya are a BS'r and try your best to disclaim who and what ya are!...LOL

Can anybody translate this for me? I don't know what he's driving at.

The ClayTaurus said:
The car just accelerates the charming process.

Keeping the girl is where your character comes into play. For a one night romp, though, the car does just fine.
I'd put my big nuts up against your car anyday.
Whooaaaa backup......
I mean I can get more women being blunt than a nice car can.

Hmm.. I think I'm going to start to sit back and just watch. :)

Shattered said:

you are too isolated young'n... way too much time on internet...when I was your age and if the internet existed...well I would not know so...cause I was out and about...lol :whip: and no I am not looking and am by no stretch of your sick imagination Gay...sorry to disappoint ya..you were having so much fun attacking me! :eek:

JOKER96BRAVO said:

Reminds me of this poor guy. :laugh:
\
squirrel-nuts.jpg

archangel said:
you are too isolated young'n... way too much time on internet...when I was your age and if the internet existed...well I would not know so...cause I was out and about...lol :whip: and no I am not looking and am by no stretch of your sick imagination Gay...sorry to disappoint ya..you were having so much fun attacking me! :eek:

Sounds like us 30-something year olds are a tad more responsible today than in your day, then... Perhaps that's why most of your statements make no sense? Not enough time with your nose to the grindstone?

Forum List

Back