Sueing manufactorers?

Did you read the part of the link that talks about theft from gun dealers? That's in there too.

I dont have to read it. I had 12 guns stolen from me in 2006. There were about 10 recovered. Not one from the people who stole them. In almost every case the person in possession was already prohibited.
Gun laws don't work. Period.

I never said I support more gun restrictions on private owners, because I don't.

Did you read the part of the link that talks about theft from gun dealers? That's in there too.

I dont have to read it. I had 12 guns stolen from me in 2006. There were about 10 recovered. Not one from the people who stole them. In almost every case the person in possession was already prohibited.

I never said I support more gun restrictions on private owners, because I don't.

OK, we agree.

If a drunk driver runs you over with his car, can you sue the car maker? If a crazy person drives his car into a crowd of people killing and maiming can the survivors sue the car manufacturer? If a person knives people can the survivors sue the knife maker? If a man buys fertilizer and makes a bomb and kills can the fertilizer maker be sued?

If someone uses a shovel to beat people to death can the shovel maker be sued? If someone takes a combine and runs people over with it can the Manufacturer be sued? If someone drops jars off a building killing people can the jar maker be sued?

I think you are missing the point.

It is not merely how these things were manufactured, but how they were marketed that is the issue here.

If the Fertilizer Maker advertised in "Soldier of Fortune" magazine, with anti-government slogans, and someone made a bomb out of his product, yes, he could be and should be sued.

The gun manufacturers aren't merely making a product, they are selling it and marketting it to the most unstable factions in the country. The bankroll the NRA, an organization that essentially preaches armed insurrection against the government when they don't get their way on stuff.

Well, if you never had the guns to "steal" to start with, they wouldn't have gotten into the wrong hands.

Well, if you never had the guns to "steal" to start with, they wouldn't have gotten into the wrong hands.

Wow, what a fucking genius. Geez, Joe, you ought to be in Obama's cabinet.

For starters, I'm a licensed firearms dealer. So I have gov't blessing to have guns. Second, if I didnt, what will you do about the 300M guns already in circulation? Tell everyone to turn them in? Genius! How many crooks and bad guys are going to do that?

[

For starters, I'm a licensed firearms dealer. So I have gov't blessing to have guns. Second, if I didnt, what will you do about the 300M guns already in circulation? Tell everyone to turn them in? Genius! How many crooks and bad guys are going to do that?

Exactly my point. You're a licensed death peddler, and you let 12 of your guns get stolen.

They should have yanked your license after that.

Crooks aren't the problem, guy.

Most gun deaths are suicides and domestic argument murders. We get 99% of the 300 M guns out of circulation, we greatly reduce the problem. Then we can work on getting them out of the hands of the crooks.

The fact that someone as insane and idiotic is you is licensed to deal guns is proof enough that our system has severe flaws and needs to be MUCH stricter. You're a psychopath and they let YOU, YOU!!! be a gatekeeper to give other people guns. Now that is scary.

The fact that someone as insane and idiotic is you is licensed to deal guns is proof enough that our system has severe flaws and needs to be MUCH stricter. You're a psychopath and they let YOU, YOU!!! be a gatekeeper to give other people guns. Now that is scary.
No. What's scary is that you have a computer and someone to help you operate it. You can't read a simple sentence and draw appropriate conclusions. That marks you as having sub par intelligence.

Forum List

Back