It's Apparently a Hate Crime

From the article: The district attorney said such hateful remarks about Muslims and Hindus could not be tolerated.

Gosh if only it were because he was a Christian, that could have been tolerated.

She killed the guy, a complete stranger, because she thought he might be Muslim or Hindu, and she blames the Muslims and Hindus for 9/11.

Hindus.

Not just a bigoted murdering bitch, but a retarded one to boot!

She killed the guy, a complete stranger, because she thought he might be Muslim or Hindu, and she blames the Muslims and Hindus for 9/11.

Hindus.

Sounds like another perfect example of the mentally ill right wingers.

Hindus.

Come to think of it... has anyone seen SniperFire lately? Doesn't she live in New York? I never cared enough to pay attention...

Hate crimes are stupid anyway. A murder is a murder, an assult is an assult no matter the reasons behind it. No one deserves special protection under the law. Its supposed to be applied equally.

"Hate crimes" are actually special prosecution under the law. Never the less, it is an example of the law not being applied equally. It is ridiculous.

Hindus.

Come to think of it... has anyone seen SniperFire lately? Doesn't she live in New York? I never cared enough to pay attention...

Sniperfire had their internet time earlier, now they are back in the padded room with their helmet on in the loony bin.

Last edited:

Sniperfire had their internet time earlier, now they are back in the patted room with their helmet on in the loony bin.

WTF is a "patted room"?

english-motherfucker-do-you-speak-it.jpg

Dontja love it when they are putting down posters not even in the discussion and then make complete asses of themselves? Poetic justice.

Sniperfire had their internet time earlier, now they are back in the patted room with their helmet on in the loony bin.

WTF is a "patted room"?

english-motherfucker-do-you-speak-it.jpg

Two things seem weird to me. First that a "Hate Crime" hold more weight than "First Degree Murder". It's like Big Brother has a Political Agenda, in some alternate reality, and they just have to try so hard to manipulate us all into adopting their false values. Second, where does the Psyche Evaluation enter into the equation? Is She even sane? I doubt it. Then, I live close to Sunnyside. Used to be, one could spot the Crazies walking down the street, mumbling to Themselves and Their Imaginary Friends. Now, because of Cell Phones, that can't be done anymore. Damn them to Hell. :D We obviously need a Lawsuit against all of the wireless Carriers in NYC, too. Lets sue the MTA for unsafe Platforms. How many safety modifications have they made since original construction? Let's boycott and sue Bloomberg too. He is the Mayor, and that makes him responsible, at least as responsible as Wayne La Pierre for those school shootings. ........ I confess, I'm just doing a word play on liberal logic. I apologize for the use of an oxymoron. ;) She should be evaluated, before the grand standing. Moral authority is earned, there are no free passes.

from the article: The district attorney said such hateful remarks about muslims and hindus could not be tolerated.

Gosh if only it were because he was a christian, that could have been tolerated.

waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

When is murder not a hate crime :confused: When a black murders a white :bowdown:
This is some twisted liberal agenda personified!

I would say that this was a hate crime. She's admitted that she loathes Muslims, and its extremely likely she pushed that person off the platform because she believed they were Muslim.

Put her in a jail cell with a couple of Muslims and see how long she lasts.

Sounds like you are advocating a hate crime against her, Noomi. I'm shocked. I sure hope you are sorry. Something that Reeducation would fix. You have not even asked about who she was mumbling to, I'm guessing the Voices. Anyway, I'm guessing that we shouldn't even be wasting time on a trial. Is that your position.

For the record, Elmhurst, Corona (where the Victim lived), Jackson Heights, even Sunnyside, are some of the most diverse communities in Queens, more so than Manhattan, Brooklyn, and the Bronx. we represent people from more Countries than the UN, and it's been that way a very long time.

I'm not saying the Crackpot Lady is not a Racist, God Forbid. What I am saying is your timing is off. There is a Process, in civilized society, that, in theory, serves justice. Why undermine it? Grand Standing for Political Opportunity does just that.

Forum List

Back