Study: No, there is no "pause" in Global warming

Using short periods of time huh. Well...we've only been driving cars for about 100 years. Only in mass numbers for 60 or so.

So....man made emissions have only happened short term. Which makes it a problem when we point out all the massive temperature swings over tens of thousands of years when we had no cars.

OR....how the temperature changes on Earth....are the same pattern as the ones on Venus...Mars...Mercury...Saturn....etc.....because THE FUCKING SUN is causing it. Not cars.
My, another stupid knownothing 'Conservative' demonstrates the depths of his ignorance. The total TSI for the sun has been declining for the last decade. Yet, in that decade we have had three of the warmest years on record, and 2015 will surpass them all. So, the output of the sun has declined, yet we are warming. How can it be the sun? How can you be so damned stupid?

Nobody noticed the OP mentions short time spans and the GW cult bases everything off of 150 year models?
Oh my, another fucking stupid 'Conservative'. No, that temperature record is based off of ice core data that goes back 800,000 years.
Does this mean I can Craig's List all the crap my older brother bought in the 70s to protect him from the coming ice age the climate dipshits warned him about?
Your brother must be a 'Conservative' then to be that stupid. After all, the majority of the papers on climate at that time were predicting a warming.

Read on Drudge NASA says Antarctica has been cooling the last six years. Someone is lying
'
Global warming has been very very good for humanlifekind...which is why the Progs hate it.

Just compare the cold Dark Ages to the Medieval Warming period.
Perhaps you would care to do a little research in what has happened at various times when there was rapid change in temperature. They were known as times of extinction. And, if you would extend your research a bit further, you would even find the reasons for that. But, then again, 'Conservatives' only do flap yap, no research.

Read on Drudge NASA says Antarctica has been cooling the last six years. Someone is lying
My, my Lass, you are pretty stupid. That is one paper. A good one, and has some points, but there are many others stating the opposite. What we do know from measurements by the GRACE satellite is that Antarctica is losing ice by the gigaton.

My, my Lass, you are pretty stupid. That is one paper. A good one, and has some points, but there are many others stating the opposite. What we do know from measurements by the GRACE satellite is that Antarctica is losing ice by the gigaton.

DAMN, you too doubting the government?

Antarctic Sea Ice Reaches New Record Maximum

Regardless, one thing is for certain. Humanity is a plague upon the Earth and our continued presence here is destroying the planet.
Well then why dont you lead by example and remove yourself then, dear?

Suicide will never be as effective as genocide. The Earth needs a mass culling, by nature itself or by those in power.

You're sort of nuts
Sort of?

Man, what the hell is 'full blown wigged out' then?

No, Antarctica's ice is not shrinking or being lost, dude.

NASA Shock Study: Antarctica Is Growing Not Shrinking

Regardless, one thing is for certain. Humanity is a plague upon the Earth and our continued presence here is destroying the planet.

Suicide will never be as effective as genocide. The Earth needs a mass culling, by nature itself or by those in power.

the EARTH doesn't care, there is no EARTH as a person.

Using short periods of time huh. Well...we've only been driving cars for about 100 years. Only in mass numbers for 60 or so.

So....man made emissions have only happened short term. Which makes it a problem when we point out all the massive temperature swings over tens of thousands of years when we had no cars.

OR....how the temperature changes on Earth....are the same pattern as the ones on Venus...Mars...Mercury...Saturn....etc.....because THE FUCKING SUN is causing it. Not cars.
My, another stupid knownothing 'Conservative' demonstrates the depths of his ignorance. The total TSI for the sun has been declining for the last decade. Yet, in that decade we have had three of the warmest years on record, and 2015 will surpass them all. So, the output of the sun has declined, yet we are warming. How can it be the sun? How can you be so damned stupid?
We are not warming any more than Antarctica's ice is shrinking, you freaking liar.

Well...no. You can try and BS me but...well no

I wonder, if cleaner air heats the arctic then why not the rest of the world?

You can't destroy the planet, unless it was blown up into little pieces.

That is entirely untrue. One does not have to blow up a canvas into tiny pieces to destroy a beautiful painting.

the EARTH doesn't care, there is no EARTH as a person.

It doesn't matter. So many places that were once beautiful and thriving nature are now covered in roads and cities and trash or just completely destroyed. Pollution everywhere... in the cities, in the sky, in many places out in the wild, in the oceans, in space. Junk and trash and oil in the ocean and in lakes and rivers, nuclear waste dumbed into nature, Fukashima in Japan doing who knows what to the ocean and wildlife around it, discarded space junk in orbit around Earth, the destruction of beautiful ancient rain forests and entire ecosystems, the extinction of various beautiful animals due to Man's continued presence, the complete and utter defilement and desecration of nature.

Man likes to think of itself as the greatest creature to ever exist on this Earth. No... Man is the worst. That's just now. What will our planet look like a thousand years from now? Two thousand? Ten thousand? If in just the tiny window of time Man has existed it has already done all this and worse to the Earth, to its wildlife, and to each other, how then will Man exploit and trash the cosmos? Are other planets and solar systems destined to be infected with humanity and trashed, defiled and destroyed like Earth
?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back