Liberal pansy says being nicer to muslims will stop terrorism

Being "pansies" (or women, as the case may be) has nothing to do with the valid point made in the article.

There is no question that the countries who voluntarily take in such people should NOT ostracize them or overtly make them feel like outsiders. OTOH, those communities should do a better job of encouraging young males to assimilate into the culture of the adopted countries.

But regardless, there will always be some young males who feel ostracized, useless, frustrated, and will want to "act out" in some destructive way.

Want to stop Islamic terrorism? Be nicer to Muslims.

Dear limp wristed liberals. Answer me a question, if being mean is the cause of terrorism, why don't jews every day strap on bombs and blow up muslims for the daily demonization the muslim world does of Jews?

Now stop making excuses for terrorism YOU PRANCING SISSIES.
1. Get out of their countries.
2. Stop fucking with them.
3. Stop defending Israel.
4. Promote the better idea, Liberalism.

Dear limp wristed liberals. Answer me a question, if being mean is the cause of terrorism, why don't jews every day strap on bombs and blow up muslims for the daily demonization the muslim world does of Jews?

Seems to me we stopped the Nazis by killing most of them and burning their cities to the ground. Don't think anyone who proposed we try being nice to them are remembered very well by history.

Should we then get them out of our country?

Yes liberalism will endear muslims to our way of life!

Who the fuck dresses you each morning?

Hey moron....being in their country and killing jihadis....is doing #4...promoting liberalism. Remember....radical Islam murders gays, oppressed women, rapes children, beheads non believers, and all the other most evil shit that liberals oppose. Wanna promote liberalism in Islamic states? Gotta kill the radicals first.

Folks....nothing new here.

Liberals have tried the "Hug A Thug" program on every level from the common street criminal....all the way up to appeasing Hitler. It always fails.

You cannot protect yourself from a wolf by petting it. It wants to eat you. Period. If you can establish a wolf - free habitat....GREAT. If not.....either you or the wolf is dead in the end.

Hey moron....being in their country and killing jihadis....is doing #4...promoting liberalism.
Nope. And why you want to be policeman to the world I have no idea...

Liberals have tried the "Hug A Thug" program on every level from the common street criminal....all the way up to appeasing Hitler. It always fails.

You cannot protect yourself from a wolf by petting it. It wants to eat you. Period. If you can establish a wolf - free habitat....GREAT. If not.....either you or the wolf is dead in the end.
Your version of protecting yourself from a wolf is to cover yourself in chickens, walk into his den, and then try to shoot him when he wakes up.

Hey moron....being in their country and killing jihadis....is doing #4...promoting liberalism.

Were we the world police in 1944?

Your version of protecting yourself from a wolf is to cover yourself in chickens, walk into his den, and then try to shoot him when he wakes up.

Um....is the wolf now dead? Or should we wait until the wolf leaves his den....and we are running to the barn as the wolf is shredding a chicken in half before we kill the wolf??

Or....even BETTER idea: Let's bring in truck loads of canines. Most are domesticated dogs. But...a few are wolves. And let's dump them inside the farm....and be really nice to them....and hope the wolf just changes its ways!!!

Seems to me we stopped the Nazis by killing most of them and burning their cities to the ground. Don't think anyone who proposed we try being nice to them are remembered very well by history.
"We" had nothing at all to do with stopping Germany in World War II. That was a different generation.

In the 1930's, Germany invaded other countries to "defend itself" from the Soviet communists and to spread its influence. This time, the roles are reversed--it was the United States under the Bush/Cheney regime that invaded several countries in the Middle East under nearly the same pretenses. Now, the inhabitants of the ME hate all foreigners and seek vengence for the 1,000,000+ murders that have occured since 2003.

If you don't understand this, your are insane in your rigid ideology. I've just told you the reality of it all . . . sorry if that doesn't agree with your internal narrative.

Were we the world police in 1944?
Nope, but we sure became that after the war was over.

Um....is the wolf now dead? Or should we wait until the wolf leaves his den....and we are running to the barn as the wolf is shredding a chicken in half before we kill the wolf??

Or....even BETTER idea: Let's bring in truck loads of canines. Most are domesticated dogs. But...a few are wolves. And let's dump them inside the farm....and be really nice to them....and hope the wolf just changes its ways!!!
You could,......................................................wait for it,....................................................leave the fucking wolf alone since he lives in the woods, and you don't.

Mess with the bull, you get the horns...

Last edited:

"We" had nothing at all to do with stopping Germany in World War II. That was a different generation.

In the 1930's, Germany invaded other countries to "defend itself" from the Soviet communists and to spread its influence. This time, the roles are reversed--it was the United States under the Bush/Cheney regime that invaded several countries in the Middle East under nearly the same pretenses. Now, the inhabitants of the ME hate all foreigners and seek vengence for the 1,000,000+ murders that have occured since 2003.

If you don't understand this, your are insane in your rigid ideology. I've just told you the reality of it all . . . sorry if that doesn't agree with your internal narrative.

You offered an opinion. And your opinion is worth less than spit.

Note to radical Islamic terrorists:

If you fuck with us, we're coming for you.

We will either kill you or take you prisoner in order to find out everything you know about your fellow killers, the organization, other plans, etc.

To gain such information we will use our tried and true waterboarding method, with a slight twist. In lieu of water we're subbing pigs' blood.

Anyone know Arabic for...Capice!

Forum List

Back