Students Fight Back Against Woke Agenda With Brilliant Trolling - LOL

there parents do...and as we have seen racist parents, like for example, joey "racial jungle" xiden had a great influence on their kids
Cool...

So Biden is both racist against black people and white people....

Seeing as tho you are a self hating Sambo, I can see why you can believe Biden can be racist against white people....

haha not one school…a link proving your claim that racism happens a predominately white republican areas
I remember another self hating Sambo like yourself; who won a lawsuit proving she experienced "racism" in her so-called mostly white area......but on the bright side, they were all Democrats that bullied her....

But what is odd is.....she later claimed she never experienced racism.....was she lying then or lying now?

Cool...

So Biden is both racist against black people and white people....

Seeing as tho you are a self hating Sambo, I can see why you can believe Biden can be racist against white people....
Sambo? wow

I never said xiden was racist against white folks

I remember another self hating Sambo like yourself; who won a lawsuit proving she experienced "racism" in her so-called mostly white area......but on the bright side, they were all Democrats that bullied her....

But what is odd is.....she later claimed she never experienced racism.....was she lying then or lying now?
haha i love who i am…but sambo…wow…not surprise to hear that term from a xiden supporter and demaklan member

haha i love who i am…but sambo…wow…not surprise to hear that term from a xiden supporter and demaklan member
I am sure you know your place, that is not the same as knowing who you are.....

I think you are ashamed of who you are....

Anywho....I like how you dodged what I asked...Was Candace lying then or lying now??

I am sure you know your place, that is not the same as knowing who you are.....

I think you are ashamed of who you are....

Anywho....I like how you dodged what I asked...Was Candace lying then or lying now??

hahah know my place?? hahah cause i ain’t black if i don’t vote for your plantation boss?? haha isn’t that what he said??

Why are you dodging the question about Coondace Owens?
i don't respond to plantation boys that refer to african-americans in racist terms like "coon" or "sambo" ya'll stick to your plantation master "Racial Jungel" Joe's racist klan. Free folks ignore you

i don't respond to plantation boys that refer to african-americans in racist terms like "coon" or "sambo" ya'll stick to your plantation master "Racial Jungel" Joe's racist klan. Free folks ignore you
No, you don't want to respond to a question where you have to admit that another black woman who is a boot licker like you has proven to be a liar.

hahah know my place?? hahah cause i ain’t black if i don’t vote for your plantation boss?? haha isn’t that what he said??
Oh, I am sure you are black.....I don't have a problem with a black Conservative as long as they can answer this simple question....

Was Candace lying then or is she lying now?

And if you want to keep dodging that question...here is another question I like to ask black Conservatives.....

What exactly about America's past are you trying to "conserve" or return us back to?

Now surely, as a Conservative, you can answer that question without crying about being called a Sambo.....

No, you don't want to respond to a question where you have to admit that another black woman who is a boot licker like you has proven to be a liar.
No, I don't respond to racist like yourself, once they start with the racist talk, I don't even bother to read the rest of their post.

Oh, I am sure you are black.....I don't have a problem with a black Conservative as long as they can answer this simple question....

Was Candace lying then or is she lying now?

And if you want to keep dodging that question...here is another question I like to ask black Conservatives.....

What exactly about America's past are you trying to "conserve" or return us back to?

Now surely, as a Conservative, you can answer that question without crying about being called a Sambo.....
Ah I see you don't know what a Conservatism is. Conservative is a proper noun, not an adjective, when discussing politics. Conservatives support economic liberalism, free markets, the principals of the US Constitution, freedom, Government’s responsibility is to be the servant, not the master, of existing ways of life.

The quote in your link has Owens saying “I do not remember, growing up, having all of these race issues. I really don’t remember it.”

That's not to say there wasn't any...obviously she grew up in Dembot hot bed Conn, no real surprise that three Dembot kids called her and left her voicemails that were racist and threatening her life....that was common among Dembot hot beds against blacks for centuries

No, I don't respond to racist like yourself, once they start with the racist talk, I don't even bother to read the rest of their post.
Being complacent with systemic oppression and white supremacy because you think it will make them pat you on the head and call you one of the "good ones" tells me you are more racist against yourself than I could ever be.....

And for someone to whine over "name calling" while also being a Trump sycophant is just adorable...

This is precisely what black racists have been hoping for

They have been pushing hate toward whites for two decades and angry whites are pushing back - albeit in the wrong way
It's probably what black racists have DONE. Usually this kind of thing, nearly always, ends up having been done by a black trying to get attention by pretending people are doing bad racist things to him or her. In fact, as a rule, no one notices that person at all.

Ah I see you don't know what a Conservatism is. Conservative is a proper noun, not an adjective, when discussing politics. Conservatives support economic liberalism, free markets, the principals of the US Constitution, freedom, Government’s responsibility is to be the servant, not the master, of existing ways of life.

The quote in your link has Owens saying “I do not remember, growing up, having all of these race issues. I really don’t remember it.”

That's not to say there wasn't any...obviously she grew up in Dembot hot bed Conn, no real surprise that three Dembot kids called her and left her voicemails that were racist and threatening her life....that was common among Dembot hot beds against blacks for centuries
How did she not remember it when she won a 40,000 dollar lawsuit over it? She is lying...she is telling white racists what they want to hear in order to curry favor with them...you know, the same shit you do....

But since you dodged the other question too....here is a real real easy one....I am sure a Conservative like yourself can answer it without deflecting or lying....

Name a single prominent Conservative who risked their life down south marching next to folks like MLK and Medgar Evers fighting for Civil Rights?

Not DEMOCRAT, not REPUBLICAN, A CONSERVATIVE

I'll wait..

It's probably what black racists have DONE. Usually this kind of thing, nearly always, ends up having been done by a black trying to get attention by pretending people are doing bad racist things to him or her. In fact, as a rule, no one notices that person at all.
So the little girl who was called a cotton picker and monkey probably brought it on herself some how huh?

I bet you are one of those folks who wonder what the rape victim was wearing before she was sexually assaulted.....

So the little girl who was called a cotton picker and monkey probably brought it on herself some how huh?
No, worse than that: she probably made up the cards herself. It is the usual thing, that the black that gets "victimized" does it all himself/herself to get attention and "victim credit." It's predominantly what happens --- there have been lots of articles about this.

How did she not remember it when she won a 40,000 dollar lawsuit over it? She is lying...she is telling white racists what they want to hear in order to curry favor with them...you know, the same shit you do....

But since you dodged the other question too....here is a real real easy one....I am sure a Conservative like yourself can answer it without deflecting or lying....

Name a single prominent Conservative who risked their life down south marching next to folks like MLK and Medgar Evers fighting for Civil Rights?

Not DEMOCRAT, not REPUBLICAN, A CONSERVATIVE

I'll wait..
Plenty of white people marched for black civil rights

And some of them died

In fact if not for the will of whites to grant civil rights to blacks you would still be strumming on a banjo along the Swanee River

Last edited:

Forum List

Back