Students Fight Back Against Woke Agenda With Brilliant Trolling - LOL

It's just the same old boot licking denial that you are famous for. She dealt with racism first hand and now she claims she doesn't remember it 14yrs ago.
typical…you get called out for your idiotic rants amd look stupid so you resort to racist attacks

it’s truly pathetic.

She at no time ever claimed she never dealt with racism. That’s just a simple fact

typical…you get called out for your idiotic rants amd look stupid so you resort to racist attacks

it’s truly pathetic.

She at no time ever claimed she never dealt with racism. That’s just a simple fact
What is truly pathetic is black folks like you and Candace.

Now she claimed she doesn't remember racist issues when she was growing up, those are her damn words, not mine. Now she sued a school for racism that she experienced personally, so how in the hell does she not remember any race issues when she was growing up. That's the damn lie.

This is precisely what black racists have been hoping for
Could be.
They have been pushing hate toward whites for two decades and angry whites are pushing back - albeit in the wrong way
I think so.
Are you serious? You have been pushing hate since the country was founded.
That's not really fair. Racist "hatred" probably grew out of blacks getting tired of being treated like sub-humans and wanting to be regarded as equals among their countrymen, white and black. Racist whites (particularly the uneducated and with minimum intelligence) realized that their ranking in society would fall drastically without blacks to feel superior to. I was unfortunate to have lived during the tail end of Ian Smith's Apartheid-like government in Rhodesia where uneducated whites pushed the Africans around like they were worthless. I do not believe the US was founded on hatred but more of entitlement and then hatred developed towards blacks and Native Americans later on as those people started speaking up for themselves.

Could be.

I think so.

That's not really fair. Racist "hatred" probably grew out of blacks getting tired of being treated like sub-humans and wanting to be regarded as equals among their countrymen, white and black. Racist whites (particularly the uneducated and with minimum intelligence) realized that their ranking in society would fall drastically without blacks to feel superior to. I was unfortunate to have lived during the tail end of Ian Smith's Apartheid-like government in Rhodesia where uneducated whites pushed the Africans around like they were worthless. I do not believe the US was founded on hatred but more of entitlement and then hatred developed towards blacks and Native Americans later on as those people started speaking up for themselves.
I dont have any personal knowledge of Rhodesia, but the rise of black militancy in America did happen on my watch

The civil rights struggles of the 1950’s and ‘60’s were non violent from the negro side and very successful

White America was shamed into granting equal rights under the law to black people

While many older whites were not ready for the change, the Boomer children largely accepted it as the right thing to do

Then came the rise of black power militancy beginning in the 1970’s

The result was a dividing of the Boomers into guilt-ridden white liberals on one side and white conservatives on the other

And race relations between blacks and whites has tormented the country ever since

I dont have any personal knowledge of Rhodesia, but the rise of black militancy in America did happen on my watch

The civil rights struggles of the 1950’s and ‘60’s were non violent from the negro side and very successful

White America was shamed into granting equal rights under the law to black people

While many older whites were not ready for the change, the Boomer children largely accepted it as the right thing to do

The result was a dividing of the Boomers into guilt-ridden white liberals on one side and white conservatives on the other

And race relations between blacks and whites has tormented the country ever since
Unbelievable, I can't believe you even posted that bullshit.

No, it's bullshit. I guess in your stupid ass mind race relations were great while black folks were forced to be treated less than the family dog.
Unfortunately you are one of the radicals who are causing bad race relations in America

No, it's bullshit. I guess in your stupid ass mind race relations were great while black folks were forced to be treated less than the family dog.

According to the abolitionist Fredrick LAw Omstead blacks were treated a lot better in the South than poor whites. He was an eyewitness at that. Sucks for you that real history can still be found , isn't it?

"Parents of students at Pepper Tree Elementary School in Upland are taking public and legal action over racist attacks against their children, including verbal taunting and racist illustrations handed to one student at the beginning of Black History Month. "That 'my favorite cotton picker' card was one of the two cards that Chloe received," said Marlene Reynoso, adding that another classmate gave her daughter a different card that read "To Chloe: You're my favorite monkey." "That made me feel like, I didn't actually know that they thought of me that way," said Chloe.

According to lawyers who are now representing four families with similar experiences, the racist attacks against students have gone on for months, and in some cases, years. Kabene Gabremariam's son received a "golden N-word pass" in September. Gabremariam's son asked her what the "N-word" meant. An immigrant from Ethiopia, Gabremariam, had to search for its meaning online. She encouraged her son to channel his experience into change. He included it in a campaign video for student council in which he focused on anti-bullying awareness. "I was told by the school that he cannot put his experience in the speech," said Gabremariam."

Lol, these little kids are so triggered...so what, they called you a cotton picker and a monkey....you were....if you don't like it, stop shoving your black history down our throats....now little Chloe is sad because she didn't know her friends think this way about her? Boo-hoo..... are they really trying to call this bullying? Really....This isn't bullying this is fighting back against the racist woke agenda with some good old fashioned patriotic trolling. This is God's chosen fighting back against the woke-left racist agenda...what did they expect was going to happen? The darkies, Jews and the gays are the ones bullying other kids by forcing them to entertain this woke non-sense...Hopefully more kids will start fighting back and putting these uppity thug brats in their place.

And the best part is, although there is this whole anti-bullying campaign that has been going on for a few years, stuff like this doesn't count as bullying because you don't have to empathize with the kids getting bullied if you can demonize them beforehand.......That way, it's easier to claim you were just "kidding" or engaging in innocent "locker room banter" -- it's fun....
ZOMG!

one kid at an Elementary school in the middle of nowhere!!

You are amazing!!

You don’t have to stretch at all to find these Institutional Racism examples

Biden’s going to send you a “You really are black!” Award

There is a lot to discuss from this response of yours but let me boil my reply down to a simple observation:

The ”The civil rights struggles of the 1950’s and ‘60’s” that ”were non violent from the negro side” were ”very successful” mainly because black Muslims and Black Panthers were waiting in the wings. America was given a choice: Martin Luther King or Malcolm X.

Civil rights made very little progress until black pride was founded and nurtured … and once pride (of any sort) begins to grow you can expect trouble of the forceful sort sooner or later. The latest example of it is the trans-gender movement and the entitled “Karen” nonsense.

Anyway, Black Pride was a necessity and the nation was too arrogant to incorporate it into a more interracial philosophy and since King was murdered - and much of his "dream" died with him - the black community rose up to dangerous levels and it continues to simmer to this day. They're angry and you can’t blame them.

There is a lot to discuss from this response of yours but let me boil my reply down to a simple observation:

The ”The civil rights struggles of the 1950’s and ‘60’s” that ”were non violent from the negro side” were ”very successful” mainly because black Muslims and Black Panthers were waiting in the wings. America was given a choice: Martin Luther King or Malcolm X.

Civil rights made very little progress until black pride was founded and nurtured … and once pride (of any sort) begins to grow you can expect trouble of the forceful sort sooner or later. The latest example of it is the trans-gender movement and the entitled “Karen” nonsense.

Anyway, Black Pride was a necessity and the nation was too arrogant to incorporate it into a more interracial philosophy and since King was murdered - and much of his "dream" died with him - the black community rose up to dangerous levels and it continues to simmer to this day. They're angry and you can’t blame them.
Did you live in America during the period of which you speak?

I thought you were in Rhodesia during that time?

Black pride has always existed

Its what produced the exemplary black Americans who overcame many disadvantages to become famous and respected without all the drama of the Black LIES Matter bulshit on display today

Did you live in America during the period of which you speak?
Yes.
I thought you were in Rhodesia during that time?
I lived in Rhodesia during the mid to late 1970s. I lived in the US in the 1960s. I am even a Vietnam War Veteran.
Black pride has always existed
Not true.
Its what produced the exemplary black Americans who overcame many disadvantages to become famous and respected without all the drama of the Black LIES Matter bulshit on display today
Well, my personal opinion is that many of the "black Americans who overcame disadvantages to become famous and respected" BY THE WHITE POPULATION were considered "Uncle Toms" who simulated the "white man's" goals & behaviour. Only the young whites admired/appreciated the "black culture" (an ambiguous expression so let's not get bogged down on that subject). Wes Montgomery (an outstanding jazz guitarist) was criticized by other black jazz musicians for being "too white" in his musical compositions in the same way that Dion Warwick might have been because of her close cooperation with Bert Bacharach.

I am with you 100% about the drama of Black Lives Matter but it was inspired by Martin Luther King whose eyes didn't survive long enough to get his hands on the prize. His "dream" might have eventually come to pass by-and-by but his soft approach required much more time than he had left on this earth. Malcolm X would have had a better chance in a shorter time or maybe he would have brought about the Black Lives Matter chaos instead. Who knows?

Yes.

I lived in Rhodesia during the mid to late 1970s. I lived in the US in the 1960s. I am even a Vietnam War Veteran.

Not true.

Well, my personal opinion is that many of the "black Americans who overcame disadvantages to become famous and respected" BY THE WHITE POPULATION were considered "Uncle Toms" who simulated the "white man's" goals & behaviour. Only the young whites admired/appreciated the "black culture" (an ambiguous expression so let's not get bogged down on that subject). Wes Montgomery (an outstanding jazz guitarist) was criticized by other black jazz musicians for being "too white" in his musical compositions in the same way that Dion Warwick might have been because of her close cooperation with Bert Bacharach.

I am with you 100% about the drama of Black Lives Matter but it was inspired by Martin Luther King whose eyes didn't survive long enough to get his hands on the prize. His "dream" might have eventually come to pass by-and-by but his soft approach required much more time than he had left on this earth. Malcolm X would have had a better chance in a shorter time or maybe he would have brought about the Black Lives Matter chaos instead. Who knows?
George Washington Carver was an Uncle Tom?

I dont think you mean to include him with your broad brush

If you want examples of black people without pride go to the ghettos filled with welfare moms and fatherless gang bangers

George Washington Carver was an Uncle Tom?
Don't be absurd.
I dont think you mean to include him with your broad brush
Then why do you make the insinuation?
If you want examples of black people without pride go to the ghettos filled with welfare moms and fatherless gang bangers
I thought you wanted to engage in an intelligent dialogue. Maybe I was wrong.

Forum List

Back