Students Fight Back Against Woke Agenda With Brilliant Trolling - LOL

he was conservative because he believed in the us constitution promises

as far as your quotes i get he was wanting change…change from the demafasict control of the south that opposed Conservative principals. sadly the demaklan was not destroyed and frankly is more powerful then when King was alive
This is why I have zero respect for Sambos......hard to have it when they have so little respect for the truth....

You can't call civil rights and voting rights Conservative principles when you can't name a single Conservative who fought along side him for those principles....you are a clown...a buck dancing minstrel....

and why did MLK say this about the Republican Party mam? In fact, he got specific and said this about the "radical right" -- you know, the folks you buck dance for...

MLK.9a8.jpg

This is why I have zero respect for Sambos......hard to have it when they have so little respect for the truth....

You can't call civil rights and voting rights Conservative principles when you can't name a single Conservative who fought along side him for those principles....you are a clown...a buck dancing minstrel....

and why did MLK say this about the Republican Party mam? In fact, he got specific and said this about the "radical right" -- you know, the folks you buck dance for...

View attachment 763752
i have zero respect for racist like yourself…you all love to rewrite history

go burn a cross with xiden

Why do you keep dodging questions?

Why did you equate white people with Conservatives -- as if there are no black Conservatives??

Anyhoo, since you will continue to keep running from that because you know you fucked up...I will break down the rest of the bullshit you said....

Here is what "reasonable whites" said about MLK's "Ghandi-style" Civil Rights movement...

View attachment 763737

They claimed MLK was violent...they hated his movement....very much like how you folks today claim the same shit about any movement towards civil rights and in opposition to the status quo conservatives want to maintain.....why do you folks do that? Why do you oppose something, then once defeated....pretend you were in favor of it all along?

Nope, you don't get to take credit for a fight you were on the wrong side of ....not without acknowledging the fact that it was a majority of CONSERVATIVES WHO VOTED AGAINST granting blacks their freedom....same as it was then, same as it is now....
Change is difficult

But whites accepted it more or less gracefully in the end

But angry blacks like ypu refused to take Yes for an answer

And by 2023 we are almost back where we started from thanks to obama and radical blacks

i don’t see where she lied…i responded

keep hanging people klan boy
Of course you don't because you are just like her.

Owens babbled, “Obama did a lot to tear this country a part. I do not remember when I was growing up having all of these race issues. Okay? I really don’t remember… When I was alive, this was not an issue. It all became about race.”

In 2007, she accused white boys of racially harassing and threatening to kill her (sound pretty racist, right?). Owens claimed the boys were the son of then-Stamford Mayor Dannel Malloy, Connecticut’s former governor. Because of the NAACP, Owens’ family received a settlement of $37,500 from Stamford Public Schools.

Care to explain.

Owens babbled, “Obama did a lot to tear this country a part. I do not remember when I was growing up having all of these race issues. Okay? I really don’t remember… When I was alive, this was not an issue. It all became about race.”

In 2007, she accused white boys of racially harassing and threatening to kill her (sound pretty racist, right?). Owens claimed the boys were the son of then-Stamford Mayor Dannel Malloy, Connecticut’s former governor. Because of the NAACP, Owens’ family received a settlement of $37,500 from Stamford Public Schools.

Care to explain.
why don’t you hang a rope?

Care to explain.
i did already

"Parents of students at Pepper Tree Elementary School in Upland are taking public and legal action over racist attacks against their children, including verbal taunting and racist illustrations handed to one student at the beginning of Black History Month. "That 'my favorite cotton picker' card was one of the two cards that Chloe received," said Marlene Reynoso, adding that another classmate gave her daughter a different card that read "To Chloe: You're my favorite monkey." "That made me feel like, I didn't actually know that they thought of me that way," said Chloe.

According to lawyers who are now representing four families with similar experiences, the racist attacks against students have gone on for months, and in some cases, years. Kabene Gabremariam's son received a "golden N-word pass" in September. Gabremariam's son asked her what the "N-word" meant. An immigrant from Ethiopia, Gabremariam, had to search for its meaning online. She encouraged her son to channel his experience into change. He included it in a campaign video for student council in which he focused on anti-bullying awareness. "I was told by the school that he cannot put his experience in the speech," said Gabremariam."

Lol, these little kids are so triggered...so what, they called you a cotton picker and a monkey....you were....if you don't like it, stop shoving your black history down our throats....now little Chloe is sad because she didn't know her friends think this way about her? Boo-hoo..... are they really trying to call this bullying? Really....This isn't bullying this is fighting back against the racist woke agenda with some good old fashioned patriotic trolling. This is God's chosen fighting back against the woke-left racist agenda...what did they expect was going to happen? The darkies, Jews and the gays are the ones bullying other kids by forcing them to entertain this woke non-sense...Hopefully more kids will start fighting back and putting these uppity thug brats in their place.

And the best part is, although there is this whole anti-bullying campaign that has been going on for a few years, stuff like this doesn't count as bullying because you don't have to empathize with the kids getting bullied if you can demonize them beforehand.......That way, it's easier to claim you were just "kidding" or engaging in innocent "locker room banter" -- it's fun....

This is not trolling. Trolling is like when the teacher asks you your pronouns and you all say something ridiculous like potato, toytruck, Your Highness, etc.

This is harassment. If the school let it go on, they'd be in serious legal hotwater.

Aside from that, it's morally repugnant. Perhaps you would recognize it if it were a white kid in a majority-black school being given cards with white slurs on them. Yes?

So you are telling me a 34yr old woman doesn't remember she sued the school system in high school because white boys were calling her racist names. Lol. That was only 16yrs ago.
when did she say she didn’t remember?

The quote in your link has Owens saying “I do not remember, growing up, having all of these race issues. I really don’t remember it.”
yeah she never said there wasn’t any…geez i’ve addressed this already

she grew up in dembot haven Conn…obviously there were gonna be racist around her

Forum List

Back