Straight Answers Only: Why is the WH banning cameras from the Daily Press Briefing?

Experience has shown that most of the video shot in the briefings is edited to twist its true meaning.

The "videographers" are simply trolls.

So....you just don't feed the trolls.

Because we can no longer trust the mms to get it right. This discourages (at least) the television portion of that.

I fear Trump is trying to micromanage his people and won't let them work on his behalf, For some reason, he was not happy with Spicer and he took the PC away from him, but why? Was Spicer not firm enough? Didn't answer a question fully enough? Put Spicer back on and keep the promise of transparency. I want to see them answer the hard questions.

• Banned
Experience has shown that most of the video shot in the briefings is edited to twist its true meaning.

You're full of shit. Those press briefings are broadcast live, just like CNN, MSNBC and FOX broadcast Trump's rallies...live.
And who was the last POTUS to turn the cameras off in the DPB?
Name one, idiot.

I fear Trump is trying to micromanage his people and won't let them work on his behalf, For some reason, he was not happy with Spicer and he took the PC away from him, but why? Was Spicer not firm enough? Didn't answer a question fully enough? Put Spicer back on and keep the promise of transparency. I want to see them answer the hard questions.

One of the dark DPBs was with Sarah the Hulk Huckabee. And yesterday Spicer was on again.

You're full of shit. Those press briefings are broadcast live, just like CNN, MSNBC and FOX broadcast Trump's rallies...live.
Name one, idiot.
They are aired live while everyone is at work and then chopped up like a Philly sandwich for evening consumption when everyone gets home.
You asked for straight answers but failed at your own demand

Name one, idiot.
They are aired live while everyone is at work and the chopped up like a Philly sandwich for evening consumption when everyone gets home.

You're not answering the question. I asked why Trump is turning off the cameras. I didn't ask for your opinion of how a clip is edited for the nightly networks. If what you say is true, he's leaving them open for even MORE manipulation by the press.

How exactly do the LIVE VIDEO FEEDS get edited in the milliseconds between the instant they're recorded in the WH Press Room and when they are displayed on your home TV? How the FUCK is that possible? And who cares about the later editing that might be done by CNN, Faux or that piece of shit INFOWARS asshole Jones'ing the idiots who drink his piss?

Name one, idiot.
They are aired live while everyone is at work and the chopped up like a Philly sandwich for evening consumption when everyone gets home.

You're not answering the question. I asked why Trump is turning off the cameras. I didn't ask for your opinion of how a clip is edited for the nightly networks.
I gave you the fucking answer dumbfuck. I gave you the only real answer.

#dealwithit

Name one, idiot.

And the overwhelming majority of the population doesn't watch it live, so that allows the MSM to edit as they wish to fit the narrative that they want so they can manipulate fools, like you, to do their bidding. Like the man said, don't feed the trolls.

Reality is detrimental to the current administration.

Notice, Republicans in Congress say and do nothing.

Name one, idiot.

Glad to see you have no logical reason to limit reporters to using only paper and pencil. I rather thought you might have suggested they also be allowed crayons. Please get back to us when you have something other than kindergarten personal attacks.

Forum List

Back