Straight Answers Only: Why is the WH banning cameras from the Daily Press Briefing?

Experience has shown that most of the video shot in the briefings is edited to twist its true meaning.

The "videographers" are simply trolls.

So....you just don't feed the trolls.

You're full of shit. Those press briefings are broadcast live, just like CNN, MSNBC and FOX broadcast Trump's rallies...live.
And who was the last POTUS to turn the cameras off in the DPB?
Name one, idiot.
They are aired live while everyone is at work and the chopped up like a Philly sandwich for evening consumption when everyone gets home.
You asked for straight answers but failed at your own demand

You're not answering the question. I asked why Trump is turning off the cameras. I didn't ask for your opinion of how a clip is edited for the nightly networks.
I gave you the fucking answer dumbfuck. I gave you the only real answer.

#dealwithit

No, you didn't. "They are aired while everyone is at work" is bullshit. It's censorship and you fucking won't admit it.

Here, eat this idiot:

Trump’s Ban of Reporters at Press Briefing Isn’t Just Wrong, It’s Unconstitutional

Just banning reporters is in violation of the Constitution.

Experience has shown that most of the video shot in the briefings is edited to twist its true meaning.

You're full of shit. Those press briefings are broadcast live, just like CNN, MSNBC and FOX broadcast Trump's rallies...live.
Name one, idiot.
They are aired live while everyone is at work and the chopped up like a Philly sandwich for evening consumption when everyone gets home.

You're not answering the question. I asked why Trump is turning off the cameras. I didn't ask for your opinion of how a clip is edited for the nightly networks.

#dealwithit

No, you didn't. "They are aired while everyone is at work" is bullshit. It's censorship and you fucking won't admit it.

Here, eat this idiot:

Trump’s Ban of Reporters at Press Briefing Isn’t Just Wrong, It’s Unconstitutional

I gave you the reason. I reiterated the reason.

Your stupidass still doesn't get it.

No wonder you're a leftist

Why? Twice now they've just allowed only audio. So why is Trump starting to make the DPBs go dark and not be broadcast to the public?
Just answer the question.

White House still banning cameras from briefings so CNN sends a courtroom sketch artist (Details)

My answer is in the other thread on the topic, see it there.

I wouldn't click my mouse once much less twice to see what you have to say about anything.
Except you just did....

Do you wear a safety helmet at home?

Name one, idiot.

And the overwhelming majority of the population doesn't watch it live, so that allows the MSM to edit as they wish to fit the narrative that they want so they can manipulate fools, like you, to do their bidding. Like the man said, don't feed the trolls.

Where is your data about who is watching what and when? You idiots make stuff up as you go along to fit your beliefs, not reality.

Why? Twice now they've just allowed only audio. So why is Trump starting to make the DPBs go dark and not be broadcast to the public?

White House still banning cameras from briefings so CNN sends a courtroom sketch artist (Details)

I wouldn't click my mouse once much less twice to see what you have to say about anything.
Except you just did....

Do you wear a safety helmet at home?

He said his answer is on a different thread, idiot. Do you have anything to put under a safety helmet?

So you're just looking to troll and not for honest answers. Figures.

Turning off the lights in the Press Room and allowing the audio is fucking infantile. Just like Trump. And the righties defend him.
I wonder how you assholes would have felt if Obama had done this.

The answer to this is very simple: it's the administration'a way of punishing the press for the bias he believes they are showing. If the reporting doesn't change eventually there will be no audio. If that doesn't change things, the press briefings will end ebtirely and be reolaced with written press releases only.

Last edited:
Straight Answers Only: Why is the WH banning cameras from the Daily Press Briefing?

I believe Trump will try and tie this move to his fake media bullshit in some shape form or fashion.

I can't WAIT for Trump to go the way of Nixon:

"""Like Mr. Trump, President Richard Nixon started a notorious war with the media. Nixon banned the Washington Post from the White House after the newspaper broke the Watergate scandal.

As heard in an audio recording, Nixon went as far as to threaten to fire his press secretary, Ron Ziegler, if he ever let a Post reporter into a briefing, according to the Smithsonian.

While Nixon didn't formally pull the Post's press credentials, Post reporters were not allowed at any White House social events."""

Trump not the only president to ban media outlets from the White House

Name one, idiot.

#dealwithit

Here, eat this idiot:

Nope, it's not.

Sean Spicer is making the press conferencs available to everyone by releasing the full transcripts right after the conference is over via the White House website so no obfuscation can be done by the mainstream press to mislead in their reporting. It's the smart approach.

Press Briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer, 6/23/2017, #56

The answer to this is very simple: it's the administration'a way if punishing the press for the bias he believes they are showing. If the reporting doesn't change eventually there will be no audio. If that doesn't change things, the press briefings will end ebtirely and be reolaced with written press releases only.

You are correct.

I believe Trump will try and tie this move to his fake media bullshit in some shape form or fashion.

He's going nuts with this Special Counsel appointment with Mueller at the helm. He's going bonkers, and doesn't want reporters asking questions about it. He wants to control the media.

Name one, idiot.

#dealwithit

Here, eat this idiot:

Nope, it's not.

Sean Spicer is making the press conferencs available to everyone by releasing the full transcripts right after the conference is over via the White House website so no obfuscation can be done by the mainstream press to mislead in their reporting. It's the smart approach.

now cameras cant catch him and show the country when he wigs out ..

Name one, idiot.

#dealwithit

Here, eat this idiot:

Nope, it's not.

Joseph Goebbels would have loved you.

Forum List

Back