Camera's banned from White House daily press briefings--1st time in 25 years

This is another attack on the media in this country
The media deserves everything Trump can give them. They are dishonest, corrupt, spoiled liberal retarded children. Attack on the media? give me a break. When the media is attacked believe me you will know it.

Ah, another mindless goon who probably had no problem with the press until the Pussy-in-Chief took office.
Pussy in bowing chief was Obama. He is also a queer. Same as yourself.

Winning!!!!

Exactly.

hqdefault.jpg
You post a liberal. Lol, you're losing!

Wow, look at all these diversions from the trump supporters. Why would you applaud less transparency from the White House? The briefings are an opportunity for the White house to make statements about what they are doing and directly answer questions from our media. Why is limiting that "winning"?

Ah, another mindless goon who probably had no problem with the press until the Pussy-in-Chief took office
What are you? 12? the media has tried to destroy republicans and their ideas for decades. That pussy and chief is your president chump! Get use to it.

Question for the righties: When was the last time you remembered a POTUS banning cameras and/or audio from a daily press briefing? And why?
Trump's paranoia is fascinating to watch unfold. This initial blush at blocking the public from its right to know is a test. And of course the Trumpies are worshipping their god and thinking it's funny.
When was last time we had a President with the balls to take on the press? Probably Reagan I was born the year he started his 2nd term so.

Question for the righties: When was the last time you remembered a POTUS banning cameras and/or audio from a daily press briefing? And why?
Trump's paranoia is fascinating to watch unfold. This initial blush at blocking the public from its right to know is a test. And of course the Trumpies are worshipping their god and thinking it's funny.
I remember a president that ran on transforming America, and one that wants to make America great again. I'll go with making America great again. You know, people that knows which bathroom to use. We don't have to choose, unlike your kind.

When was last time we had a President with the balls to take on the press? Probably Reagan I was born the year he started his 2nd term so.
Whining about fake news while spreading fake news doesn't take balls it takes a few scoops of stupidity though

Trump should strip CNN of their white house credentials today! Trump voters would totally understand.

Whining about fake news while spreading fake news doesn't take balls it takes a few scoops of stupidity though
Only 5 months in and President Trump has you snowflakes all up in bundles of whining....this shit is HILARIOUS! Just imagine what AT LEAST 3 years and 7 months will do! ROFLMAO!

Only 5 months in and President Trump has you snowflakes all up in bundles of whining....this shit is HILARIOUS! Just imagine what AT LEAST 3 years and 7 months will do! ROFLMAO!
What are you talking about? Why do you focus so much on the small fraction of people who are "whining"? The prez does it more than anybody.

What are you talking about? Why do you focus so much on the small fraction of people who are "whining"? The prez does it more than anybody.
ALL leftists including you are whining. The President is point out FACTS,just facts you don't like.

So instead of so-called reporters hacking video clips to make them sound like something they want it to. They have to actually take notes and write an article? Those poor bastards.

Do you really think Trump will last that long? With the bombshell that Putin personally ordered the russians to help elect Trump, we also know Trump was briefed on it, and Trump called the intelligence reports "fake news"

ALL leftists including you are whining. The President is point out FACTS,just facts you don't like.
It sounds to me like you are whining about "leftists" whining. How about you try growing up and stop talking like a child. The President does not always point out Facts, he often does the opposite and lies or misleads. Nothing wrong with our press and citizens calling him on it and demanding accountability and transparency.

It sounds to me like you are whining about "leftists" whining. How about you try growing up and stop talking like a child. The President does not always point out Facts, he often does the opposite and lies or misleads. Nothing wrong with our press and citizens calling him on it and demanding accountability and transparency.
They keep picking on Trump, claiming what he said isn't true. Like having the biggest inaugural crowd in history, that obama bugged his phones in trump tower, or that there were 3-5 million illegal votes cast.

Forum List

Back