Camera's banned from White House daily press briefings--1st time in 25 years

Another brilliant move to drive the liberals nuts.

And if Obama had blocked camera's from Daily Whitehouse Briefings your response would be?

A. OK with that.
B. Raise holy hell about it.

For some reason I believe you would have gone the B route. The media in this country whether you like them or not is why we have a democracy and freedom. Without them there would be no democracy--and corruption would run rampant throughout every single government office in this country. The American people, regardless of your party status would become the victims of a government that went rogue.

The Free Press in this country is the only thing that keeps government in check.

i170126clr.jpg

President Trump is threatening to cancel the White House press briefing and seems reluctant to commit to keeping Sean Spicer as White House press secretary.

In an interview with Fox News's Jeanine Pirro on Friday, the president complained about hostility and unfair treatment at the hands of the media, suggesting for the second time in one day that he might just cancel the daily briefing -- and adding that he might instead hold biweekly briefings himself.

Related: Trump tweets 'best thing' would be to cancel future press briefings

"Are you moving so quickly that your communications dept can't keep up with you?," Pirro asked the president."Yes that's true," Trump said."So what do we do about that?"

"We don't have press conferences," the president said. "We just don't have them. Unless I have them every two weeks and do it myself. We don't have them."

"I think it's a good idea," he continued. "First of all you have a level of hostility that's incredible and its very unfair."
Trump again suggests ending daily White House briefing, won't commit to Spicer

If Trump can't take the heat in the kitchen why in the hell did he run for the "hottest" seat in the world?

Last edited:
Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. Thomas Jefferson

Read more at: Thomas Jefferson Quotes

These 'Conservative' cocksucks are revealing their Fascist preferences more every day.

Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. Thomas Jefferson

These 'Conservative' cocksucks are revealing their Fascist preferences more every day.

It's amazing how these people use to use great men like Jefferson when we were under Obama but now wish for dictatorship that men like him would have fought against. Fucking amazing.

So now it's "fascist" to not have cameras in White House press briefings?
:spinner:

Have the "free press" report the facts and not try to influence what people think and they will regain credibility.

Tbh I don't see it happening without involving the FCC yanking licenses and

some trust-busting of media conglomerates.

GOD Bless Steve Bannon

did I say that before?

ok I'll say it again... I do like him so very much.:2up:

Your homophile obsession is becoming boring.

Forum List

Back