Stone May Be Going To Jail

"Gag orders"? How in the fuck is that even constitutional? Basically a "gag order" is used to prevent the public from letting people know that someone is about to get fucked over in their courts of admiralty. Two whistleblowers that can prove that the Hildebeast was up to her neck in shit as it pertains to Uranium One has been "gagged". The NYPD detectives have been "gagged" as it pertains to the information found on Wiener's laptop proving high level DNC operatives are involved in child trafficking and acts of pedophilia.
Of course someone like you wouldn't give a shit and would worry about how it could hurt the DNC before thinking about the harm being done to children....that's just how leftards "roll"....

A gag order is used to prevent an asshole like Stone from poisoning a jury pool or as was attempted here...to put the JUDGE in jeopardy.

You don't like it? Tough shit. File a law suit

A gag order is used to prevent an asshole like Stone from poisoning a jury pool or as was attempted here...to put the JUDGE in jeopardy.

finally somebody going to jail over Hillary's emails
l43fhQd.jpg

Ain't no sweat off of my ass.

BTW, you don't think that CNN having advance notice of Stone being "swat teamed" and perp walked would not "poison" a jury pool? You really are a special kind of stupid.

l43fhQd.jpg
If there wan't a two tier justice system, both the Hildebeast and Bill "drop trou" would be wearing orange jumpsuits.

BTW, you don't think that CNN having advance notice of Stone being "swat teamed" and perp walked would not "poison" a jury pool? You really are a special kind of stupid.
Why am I not surprised that you're claiming that was true when it was debunked almost immediately?

Oh...because I've read your horse shit posts before. Never mind

Why am I not surprised that you're claiming that was true when it was debunked almost immediately?

ROTFLMAO!!!! What a DUMB ASS!!!! They had the CNN reporter on the scene 30 minutes before the SWAT teamers went knocking. Debunked by whom???? CNN? You and "horse shit" are kindreds.

l43fhQd.jpg
If there wan't a two tier justice system, both the Hildebeast and Bill "drop trou" would be wearing orange jumpsuits.
If you wanted that, Trump should have hired Hillary for his campaign.

l43fhQd.jpg
Ya know, if tRump really wanted Hillary to go to.prison he should have hired her to work on his campaign.

Edit: Damn it you beat me to the punch line.

ROTFLMAO!!!! What a DUMB ASS!!!! They had the CNN reporter on the scene 30 minutes before the SWAT teamers went knocking. Debunked by whom???? CNN? You and "horse shit" are kindreds.
Pure bullshit...but that's what you do

Debunking Roger Stone's anti-CNN conspiracy theory - CNN

l43fhQd.jpg
Ya know, if tRump really wanted Hillary to go to.prison he should have hired her to work on his campaign.

No one took a microscope to the Podesta brothers and their accepting money from the Rooskies to lobby on their behalf to lift sanctions that never should have been placed on them to begin with. No one investigated where 300 plus tons of Libya's gold vanished like a fart in the wind after CIA fashioned, Barrypuppet and Hildebeast approved "ISIS" took out Gaddafi leaving the people in that country
at the mercy of these mercenaries. Deep state crooks doing the dirty work of the banking oligarchs that own USA.INC get a pass......someone like Trump that has thrown a wrench in their globalist plans and anyone associated with him are fair game. Every "i" better be dotted, every "t" crossed. Where is the scruting of the actions of Fusion GPS? Cohen never went to Prague so the entire Steele dossier falls flat on it's face. No Russian "collusion" but what it has done is put anyone associated with Trump in the crosshairs of deep state swamp rats like Mueller.....leftards cheer because the ends justifies the means and anyone that dares to throw a wrench in the works of the commie agenda is "fair game" in the deep state kangaroo court system.

When I claimed that we live in a "banana republic", I was right on point.

Pure bullshit...but that's what you do

Debunking Roger Stone's anti-CNN conspiracy theory - CNN

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

" I didn't kill those chickens!!!" said the wolf with blood and feathers clinging to it's muzzle. "Those chickens committed mass suicide and I tried to give them "mouth to beak resuscitation!"

Lesh, you are sooooo fucking stupid that it almost seems cruel to point out as to how utterly stupid you are. Gonna send me another private message again to tell me how "sick" you are of me???? Don't get pissed at me for pointing out the obvious....you do it to yourself.

l43fhQd.jpg

Except she is a loser and He wanted to win.

The gag order is fairly irrational because obviously Stone is the butt of so many comic and political attacks right now, he has the right to defend himself.

And I saw the image the judge claims was a gun sight, and it clearly is not. It is a small circle with a cross larger than the circle, on a 45 degree angle, no where neat the judge, so small as to be hardly noticed, and with circle and cross way too thick to resemble a weapon crosshairs. It is a really a Celtic cross.
Imagine this at 45 degrees and covering about 5% of a page.

1200px-CelticCross.svg.png

"Clapper and Brennan both work for liberal news networks

They would have told them all *everything* they had on Trump-Russia

I know how this works. I was an intelligence officer under Clapper in the Obama Administration

They have nothing

There is nothing" - Posobiec

l43fhQd.jpg

No one took a microscope to the Podesta brothers and their accepting money from the Rooskies to lobby on their behalf to lift sanctions that never should have been placed on them to begin with. No one investigated where 300 plus tons of Libya's gold vanished like a fart in the wind after CIA fashioned, Barrypuppet and Hildebeast approved "ISIS" took out Gaddafi leaving the people in that country
at the mercy of these mercenaries. Deep state crooks doing the dirty work of the banking oligarchs that own USA.INC get a pass......someone like Trump that has thrown a wrench in their globalist plans and anyone associated with him are fair game. Every "i" better be dotted, every "t" crossed. Where is the scruting of the actions of Fusion GPS? Cohen never went to Prague so the entire Steele dossier falls flat on it's face. No Russian "collusion" but what it has done is put anyone associated with Trump in the crosshairs of deep state swamp rats like Mueller.....leftards cheer because the ends justifies the means and anyone that dares to throw a wrench in the works of the commie agenda is "fair game" in the deep state kangaroo court system.

When I claimed that we live in a "banana republic", I was right on point.
Lol, banana republic indeed since tRump was "elected".

l43fhQd.jpg
Karma is a bitch...not a fan of Hillary but one by one, trumps slaves are heading to jail.

Forum List

Back