Stomping Rand Paul Supporter Wants Victim To Apologize To Him

I can't believe anyone would be upset over a Moveon.org creep getting a Beat-Down. Beat-Downs are exactly what they deserve for the many years of hate they've spewed. Hate Mongers don't deserve sympathy. End of story.

Will you please shut the fuck up? I implore you. Shut the fuck up. Everyone knows you have a single digit IQ and that's why nobody's responding to your stupid posts.
um :lol: you just did, are you nobody

:rofl:

Mmm-hmm yes, I get it. That's very clever. "LOL." Guess I should have said "Up until now nobody has responded to your stupid posts." Really set myself up for that one, huh. Kudos to you, funny man.

Anyway is there a full length video of this incident? All I can find is 0:49 of her getting the smack down then a brief commentary from her. I want to see this alleged behavior that you seem to think provoked this incident.

If you defend these assholes then you want violence because you are condoning it.

TDM, show me a post where someone has defending this guy....SHOW ME!!!!!!!!

I already answered this...By not condoning the bahavior you are in fact endorsing it.

Example:
Guy: Look at that guy getting beat up, that's terrible!
You: That other guy should've stayed out of his face
Guy: Are you condoning this bahavior?
You: Hey, I didnt say all that
Guy: what are you saying?
You: *runs away*

Your analogy is faulty.

This is more accurate:
You: Look he stepped on that girl.
Me: That's wrong...no excuse for that.
You: Those guys are holding her down.
Me: Seems she was wearing a disguise and tried to assault Rand Paul.
You: So what.​

Last edited:
I can't believe anyone would be upset over a Moveon.org creep getting a Beat-Down. Beat-Downs are exactly what they deserve for the many years of hate they've spewed. Hate Mongers don't deserve sympathy. End of story.

Will you please shut the fuck up? I implore you. Shut the fuck up. Everyone knows you have a single digit IQ and that's why nobody's responding to your stupid posts.
um :lol: you just did, are you nobody

:rofl:

Supp Dive.

In defense of (Cuyo?); though, I had to giggle because I think, I mean I always thought, that "Everyone knows Libocalypsenow has a single digit IQ."

It made me crack a smile!! Holy ball attached to bananas!@

Last edited:

I already answered this...By not condoning the bahavior you are in fact endorsing it.

Example:

Your analogy is faulty.

Me: That's wrong.
You: So what.

Yes, that part. Show me that part where she tried to "assault" Rand Paul.

I didnt say you condoned the stomping. And you are doing excusing the bahavior passive aggressively, by saying

Or did I read that wrong? Why say shes not innocent if you are NOT attempting to excuse it? Maybe I'm wrong but...

CC, I know all about PAB, and I wasn't being passive aggressive. What I'm saying and I'm agreeing with you that whatever happens to the guy he has coming. But, I'm not excusing her behavior with the simple assault, either. Yet, you people are doing exactly what you expected from the conservatives....your defending her...see the irony here?

yeah, I'm defending a girl getting thrown or placed on the ground and being stepped on / stomped / used as a footrest. Yeah, if she shoved something in the guys face that is clearly wrong. I SAY IT"S WRONG but the action did not warrant this reaction. Period.

Okay, duly noted....closedcaption says it's wrong. I say that the take down was a fair game but the foot stomp was way over the top. After all she did commit a crime and not just "being rude", that's why I say the take down was fair.

Example:

Your analogy is faulty.

the video has been posted

Example:

Your analogy is faulty.

She shoved her sign into the open window owhere Paul was sitting. You won't get it on the MSM....that part

I want to see the video of "the before" if someone will post it. I'd like to call out Olbermann for only showing the assault on her.

"I put my foot on her, and I did push her down at the very end, and I told her to stay down. I actually put my foot on her to -- I couldn't bend over because I have issues with my back," Profitt said.

Where does this guy have the authority to tell someone to stay down on the ground?

Is he a member of public safety or security?

Tim Profitt.

Profitt hmm lol.

Anyway, Any "man" who does what that man did deserves no respect from anyone. And anyone who defends him deserves no respect either.

Damn Palinites are so self righteous they cannot even see their mistakes.
Always the other guys fault.

the guy is a waste of skin.

LOL, where I come from you beat the shit out of a girl gives me the right to beat the shit out of you. I don't anyone personally who would disagree with this. If beating the shit out of girls is ok with you clowns then so be it.....just don't do around me or anyone I know because you'de never have the opportunity to do it again.
I belong to no political party and after listening to you vaccums I never will. What blows me away is the overt justification to beat up a girl. I have three neighbors that are into this tea party movement and happen to be grilling and drinking beer with them before the game tonight.....I'm going to ask them face to face what they think about beating the shit out of a girl. I can't believe any of them would ever think this is a good idea no matter what the circumstances are......to those that still think beating the shit out of girl is cool and ok. You are pussies, cowards and should lay off the estrogen injections.

I want to see the video of "the before" if someone will post it. I'd like to call out Olbermann for only showing the assault on her.

Waitin' on that too. I can't imagine it will be conduct becoming of being tackled by 4-5 guys then stomped while held down, unable to move.

perfunctory faint condemning followed by she is to blame anyhoo by the just saying brigade.

and the dems voted for the iraq war.

and her skirt was too short.

LOL, where I come from you beat the shit out of a girl gives me the right to beat the shit out of you. I don't anyone personally who would disagree with this. If beating the shit out of girls is ok with you clowns then so be it.....just don't do around me or anyone I know because you'de never have the opportunity to do it again.
I belong to no political party and after listening to you vaccums I never will. What blows me away is the overt justification to beat up a girl. I have three neighbors that are into this tea party movement and happen to be grilling and drinking beer with them before the game tonight.....I'm going to ask them face to face what they think about beating the shit out of a girl. I can't believe any of them would ever think this is a good idea no matter what the circumstances are......to those that still think beating the shit out of girl is cool and ok. You are pussies, cowards and should lay off the estrogen injections.

Yea, this.

Your analogy is faulty.

She shoved her sign into the open window owhere Paul was sitting. You won't get it on the MSM....that part

where do you get it? secret sources? wnd?

perfunctory faint condemning followed by she is to blame anyhoo by the just saying brigade.

In other words, nothing new.

Has anyone heard Rand Paul say anything about this issue or is he going to sit back and let this woman be blamed for the actions of one of his supporters?

Moveon.org blows big-time. Most are privately celebrating this long long overdue Beat-Down. They may not admit it publicly but most are pretty happy about this. Many will never forgive them for calling General Petraeus a "Traitor." A bunch of cowardly sneering Liberals calling a brave & honorable Soldier a "Traitor?" Yea that shit really is unforgivable. Fuck em.

Has anyone heard Rand Paul say anything about this issue or is he going to sit back and let this woman be blamed for the actions of one of his supporters?

Nah, he's issued his half-hearted condemnation of the actions. Profitt has been let go.

she shoved a poster into a car where rand paul was maybe sitting or something!

Example:

Your analogy is faulty.

This is more accurate:
Me: That's wrong...no excuse for that.
You: So what.​

Wait, first you said assault and now you're saying she was thrown to the ground because she tried to assault him. I'm calling Shannanigans on this one.

Is anyone filing charges against her or is this a defense like "yeah I raped her but she wanted it because look how she's dressed" kind of defenses that is thought up afterwards

Forum List

Back