Stomping Rand Paul Supporter Wants Victim To Apologize To Him

Might want to check you glasses.....it's very clear in the slow-mo what happened...that sign is through the window. Stevie Wonder would admit to that.

Watch the video from 24 sec to 28 sec (the slow motion portion). You can even stop it frame by frame....Stevie.

Stevie just called me and said he too saw the sign through the window before she was restrained. She's no angel, she is no saint, but she should have never been stomped on bfgrn. That's the bottom line....and all that I'm trying to state.

I could agree with you, but that is not all you are trying to state Meister.

Shoving a sign through the window into the face of Paul was an act of violence.

Last edited:
codified? Get your lazy ass to back up the "codified" where it's legal to shove a sign through a window in the face of a person. If you can't find your silly ass "codified" stfu! You haven't a clue on what your talking about and you look down right silly trying to justify it. Now get to work and back up your statement.

i'll tell you what. You back up what you said.

And i will just stick with the constitution.

amendment 1 - freedom of religion, press, expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
the united states constitution - the u.s. Constitution online - usconstitution.net
bolded for the stupid.

It's legal as hell to hold up a sign in someone's face.

i'll tell you what, sallow....you opened up your piehole and made a statement...back it up.

show me where sticking a sign through a window into the face of a person is completely legal. you said it...back it up, or stfu!

i just did.

Last edited:
i'll tell you what. You back up what you said.

And i will just stick with the constitution.

bolded for the stupid.

It's legal as hell to hold up a sign in someone's face.

i'll tell you what, sallow....you opened up your piehole and made a statement...back it up.

show me where sticking a sign through a window into the face of a person is completely legal. you said it...back it up, or stfu!

i just did.

Memo: Eye Doctor Appt. for Sallow, Monday Nov. 1st 9:00AM.

P.S. It's okay if he pays in M&M's or doggie treats. ;)

Watch the video from 24 sec to 28 sec (the slow motion portion). You can even stop it frame by frame....Stevie.

Stevie just called me and said he too saw the sign through the window before she was restrained. She's no angel, she is no saint, but she should have never been stomped on bfgrn. That's the bottom line....and all that I'm trying to state.

That is all I'm trying to say, bfgrn. So I guess we really do agree.

i just did.

Hyperbole aside.

It's completely legal to have signs around someone's car. If it's used as a weapon..it's a different story.

And there is absolutely no..none..not one shred of evidence that this was the intent.

However..violence was committed against her. And brutally.

And as for "doggie treats", if you are offering, potterhouse please..extra bloody.

http://www.barnettmeats.com/Porterhouse.jpg

Last edited:
i just did.

Hyperbole aside.

It's completely legal to have signs around someone's car. If it's used as a weapon..it's a different story.

And there is absolutely no..none..not one shred of evidence that this was the intent.

Did not know what the intent was at the time. The sign did clearly enter through the window, and that was wrong. I concur that the man that kicked her was out of control and broke the law too. Her focus now, and mine too, is to focus on better and safer conduct during these events. Must we doomed to continually repeat bad behavior. No. We should all learn how to be more civil and recognize the warning signs. If the direction does not change, this will be nothing more than a drop in the bucket in comparison.

Hyperbole aside.

Did not know what the intent was at the time. The sign did clearly enter through the window, and that was wrong. I concur that the man that kicked her was out of control and broke the law too. Her focus now, and mine too, is to focus on better and safer conduct during these events. Must we doomed to continually repeat bad behavior. No. We should all learn how to be more civil and recognize the warning signs. If the direction does not change, this will be nothing more than a drop in the bucket in comparison.

Well that's not what happened but okay..

A good outcome would be that Ms. Valle's attackers spend a couple days in the clink cooling their heals..and given hefty fines..and maybe a little community service to perform.

And introduced to the Constitution of the United States.

Hyperbole aside.

A good outcome would be that Ms. Valle's attackers spend a couple days in the clink cooling their heals..and given hefty fines..and maybe a little community service to perform.

You don't handle denial well, huh?

A perceived threat is a perceived threat. It's about acting responsibly on all sides.

A perceived 'threat' doesn't hold up in court. I believe these are more than a perceived threat, they show intent, what about you?

tea-party-sign-toter1.jpg

story.jpg

Typical of both sides, in one way or another.

In one way or another? I don't expect to see liberals show up with a deadly weapon strapped to their leg.

You don't handle denial well, huh?

Nope.

When you deny something..I find it hard to handle.

Especially your denial of reality.

I owned a bar in Atlanta, chief. My security couldn't touch anyone..unless they presented a real threat to someone. Which means..no one touches anyone until they touched someone.

That was some time ago..so if something has changed..fill me in.

I said I could agree with 'She's no angel, she is no saint, but she should have never been stomped on bfgrn. That's the bottom line'

But I don't agree with: 'Shoving a sign through the window into the face of Paul was an act of violence.' Because the video does not support your contention.

I said I could agree with 'She's no angel, she is no saint, but she should have never been stomped on bfgrn. That's the bottom line'

But I don't agree with: 'Shoving a sign through the window into the face of Paul was an act of violence.' Because the video does not support your contention.

I don't know if her intent was to shove that sign through the window. Part of the sign WAS THROUGH THE WINDOW. Paul did have his hand up to avoid contact. That IS THE FACTS, bfgrn. Deny it all you want, makes no difference to me. Once it entered through the window of a privately owned vehicle, it becomes an infraction of the law, bfgrn. Deny it all you want, it makes no difference to me.
Have a good day...oh by the way, Stevie wanted me to tell you to have a good day also.

I don't know if her intent was to shove that sign through the window. Part of the sign WAS THROUGH THE WINDOW. Paul did have his hand up to avoid contact. That IS THE FACTS, bfgrn. Deny it all you want, makes no difference to me. Once it entered through the window of a privately owned vehicle, it becomes an infraction of the law, bfgrn. Deny it all you want, it makes no difference to me.
Have a good day...oh by the way, Stevie wanted me to tell you to have a good day also.

Hmm..

Here's the vid from FOX41.

Where did that happen?

FOX 41 Video - FOX41.com Louisville News Kentucky Indiana News Weather Sports

Hmm..

Here's the vid from FOX41.

Where did that happen?

FOX 41 Video - FOX41.com Louisville News Kentucky Indiana News Weather Sports

Sallow....go back to bfgrn's video...look at the slo-mo approx 24-28 seconds into it. You do see part of the sign through the window and look at Paul's expression.
I know your still not going to see anything wrong because your no more than a pathetic political hack. But that's okay, I get that part.

Well, we went from half the sign to 'part' of the sign. I don't see Paul's hand. I see her hand (red sleeve) on the bottom corner of the sign (27 sec). I see the sign flip when the guy in the gray jacket bull rushes into her.

BTW, I just talked to Stevie and asked him what he thought about Lauren Valle. He said 'Isn't she lovely'

Well, we went from half the sign to 'part' of the sign. I don't see Paul's hand. I see her hand (red sleeve) on the bottom corner of the sign (27 sec). I see the sign flip when the guy in the gray jacket bull rushes into her.

BTW, I just talked to Stevie and asked him what he thought about Lauren Valle. He said 'Isn't she lovely'

:lol:

Forum List

Back