Stomping Rand Paul Supporter Wants Victim To Apologize To Him

When a dude over 200lbs stomps on a girl being held down by other cowards then yes she is getting the shit beat out of her........what would you call it?

Well, you just keep those partisan glasses on and keep drinking the Kool-Aid, sonny. Because you will not be honest with the true facts. I can't help you. You have a good day in your world, Okay?

I pose a question to you.....Would you beat the shit out of a little girl who is being held to the ground forcibly for being rude. There is no circumstance where this is ok. This guy needs to see some serious jail time.

Dude....I will ask you to show me where I even came close to saying that. I will ask you to look at my first post in this thread and you will find my answer.
I haven't seen one person come on this thread and support the perp.
There is a difference between rude and simple assault, so please try and be more specific and not to downplay what happened. Let's keep it honest with all the facts and not your cherry picked facts, Okay?

The Liberals don't want to acknowledge your responsible post, they have an agenda to push with this story and you are ruining it for them.

What is the deal with these people? First Virginia Thomas wants Anita Hill to apologize because she was sexually harassed by Ginny's husband and now that guy that DID the stomping wants the apology? Seriously?

When a dude over 200lbs stomps on a girl being held down by other cowards then yes she is getting the shit beat out of her........what would you call it?
Now who's cherry pickin'

I would call it Sweet Justice. FUCK Moveon.org!

Now I'm not saying that the Right condones violence but I find it more than troubling that this is being defended by some of the most vocal right wing supporters. It's one thing for someone, somewhere to engage in violence but it's a totally different thing when I heard Limbaugh attack the victim just because shes active in politics, just not on the side HE likes. This made the friggin national news! Its not like a story in a local paper somewhere.

She did shove the poster she was carrying through the window into Paul's face...no problem with that?

Yes, that was rude but being rude doesnt require a concussion to make it fair.

There's no proof of a concussion, just her say so.

I have never heard of moveon until these cowards beat up a little girl and you what? I don't care. An angry group of old men beat the shit out of a little girl and all you can do is imply she deserves because of her affiliation with some group? Think about that for a second. What group do you belong to that doesn't deserve the same or worse? That is crazy talk.

if someone was pushing through a crowd wearing a wig in obvious disguise towards Obama, does anyone think the Secret Service wouldn't take them to the ground first and ask questions later?

I have never heard of moveon until these cowards beat up a little girl and you what? I don't care. An angry group of old men beat the shit out of a little girl and all you can do is imply she deserves because of her affiliation with some group? Think about that for a second. What group do you belong to that doesn't deserve the same or worse? That is crazy talk.
REALLY?!?!?!?

did you just get released from that mine in Chile?

If you defend these assholes then you want violence because you are condoning it.

No. My understanding after following this story is these guys surrounded her before Rand even showed up because they knew her from previous stunts. According to what your suggesting anyone you don't like the looks of could be shot and killed too. Your arguement is a straw one diveguy. Besides Rand isn't the President. He is no one at the moment.
True story, never heard of moveon.

Last edited:
REALLY?!?!?!?

did you just get released from that mine in Chile?

:lol:

I think most know that the head stomping was out of line and will probably be dealt with in a Civil court. I have no idea if he will be bought up on criminal charges...if he was I would be good with it.
But the "victim" wasn't so innocent herself and she could have legal issues also. She shoved the poster she was carrying into Paul's face through an open window. I really can't feel too sorry for her.

no victim is innocent, everyone have sinned. This PC stuff about blaming everyone for anything is crazy. The lady was abused by a guy, whether or not she had a poster, shoved a poster, sleeps around or does blow has nothing to do with being assaulted. Why would you excuse this behavior?

Do you realize that excusing this type of shit only fans the flames for more violence to happen? When exactly do we say "hey, wait...that's not cool"?

Go look at my first post, closedcaption, and show me where I condoned this guy for stomping on her neck. While your at it please show me where I stated I excused this behavior. But, if your going to respond intelligently on this thread, please bring all the facts, and not just the half truths that make your point. Sheesh.

I didnt say you condoned the stomping. And you are doing excusing the bahavior passive aggressively, by saying
But the "victim" wasn't so innocent herself and she could have legal issues also. She shoved the poster she was carrying into Paul's face through an open window. I really can't feel too sorry for her.

Or did I read that wrong? Why say shes not innocent if you are NOT attempting to excuse it? Maybe I'm wrong but...

If you defend these assholes then you want violence because you are condoning it.

This man is a weakling and a coward. I have never seen a more lowlife scumbag like Profitt. Anyone who supports this creep needs to sterlized.

Maybe you ought to pay more attention.

Have you already forgotten the beat down that SEIU supporters put on a protestor, or the guy that got his finger bit off???

Jeez... what short memories you libs have. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Come on,would you really get so upset over a KKK Member getting the shit beat out of him or her? Stomping a Moveon.org scumhole is the same thing. Yea sure,it's probably illegal but it just feels so right. Moveon.org spews nothing but hate and hate only begets hate. I have no sympathy for this Moveon.org creep. She's a real Asshole. Nuff said.

This man is a weakling and a coward. I have never seen a more lowlife scumbag like Profitt. Anyone who supports this creep needs to sterlized.

Maybe you ought to pay more attention.

Have you already forgotten the beat down that SEIU supporters put on a protestor, or the guy that got his finger bit off???

Jeez... what short memories you libs have. :cuckoo:

Never heard of the SEIU or that story. If it involves grown men beating the shit out of a little girl then I feel the exact same about them as I do this.
By the way are you accusing me of being a lib because I don't beat the shit out of girls?

She did shove the poster she was carrying through the window into Paul's face...no problem with that?

Yes, that was rude but being rude doesnt require a concussion to make it fair.

There's no proof of a concussion, just her say so.

And the doctors too! Ok, lets just say she had a bruise, scratch or hurt feelings. Whatever the case may be she didnt deserve that EVEN IF she had a poster in some guys face.

I really dont understand you guys here. Is the partisanship so thick that even this is ok?

Forum List

Back