Stomping Rand Paul Supporter Wants Victim To Apologize To Him

No. My understanding after following this story is these guys surrounded her before Rand even showed up because they knew her from previous stunts. According to what your suggesting anyone you don't like the looks of could be shot and killed too. Your arguement is a straw one diveguy. Besides Rand isn't the President. He is no one at the moment.
True story, never heard of moveon.

You should watch the video. Profitt is clearly in the wrong...but the wig woman was certainly no saint...you hear the people restraining her repeat over and over "Someone get the police".

Emphasis added to keep the agenda pushers at bay.

If you defend these assholes then you want violence because you are condoning it.

This man is a weakling and a coward. I have never seen a more lowlife scumbag like Profitt. Anyone who supports this creep needs to sterlized.

Maybe you ought to pay more attention.

Have you already forgotten the beat down that SEIU supporters put on a protestor, or the guy that got his finger bit off???

Jeez... what short memories you libs have. :cuckoo:

Who defended these situations? Name ONE person that IS NOT a poster, I find it the height of fucking sick in the headness that Rush attempted to smear the victim of an assault because of her political beliefs.

I can say without a doubt that SEIU beating someone up, is wrong. Biting someones finger off is wrong. It's easy, I dont need to know the victims background, who he hung with or if he likes Maroon 5.

No. My understanding after following this story is these guys surrounded her before Rand even showed up because they knew her from previous stunts. According to what your suggesting anyone you don't like the looks of could be shot and killed too. Your arguement is a straw one diveguy. Besides Rand isn't the President. He is no one at the moment.

You should watch the video. Profitt is clearly in the wrong...but the wig woman was certainly no saint...you hear the people restraining her repeat over and over "Someone get the police".

Get the police and get your pot shots in while we hold her for you.....lol. I'm certain anyone who defends this has got to be a pussy. Well I'm certainly being enlightend by the cowardice you are.

Get the police and get your pot shots in while we hold her for you.....lol. I'm certain anyone who defends this has got to be a pussy. Well I'm certainly being enlightend by the cowardice you are.
you clearly have reading comprehension issues

Funny, the implied lack of sainthood leads the reader to believe negatively about the girl that had the shit beat out of her. I'm now implying you agree with beating the shit out of girls you disagree with therefore rendering you a class 1 pussy.

if someone was pushing through a crowd wearing a wig in obvious disguise towards Obama, does anyone think the Secret Service wouldn't take them to the ground first and ask questions later?
:cuckoo: This guy isn't secret service and Paul is merely a candidate.

I'm pretty shocked to see the attempts to gloss over this bad behavior.

Clearly either your reading comprehension skills are kindergarten level or you are a partisan hack.

Either way, no point in attempting to continue a rational discussion with you.

no victim is innocent, everyone have sinned. This PC stuff about blaming everyone for anything is crazy. The lady was abused by a guy, whether or not she had a poster, shoved a poster, sleeps around or does blow has nothing to do with being assaulted. Why would you excuse this behavior?

Do you realize that excusing this type of shit only fans the flames for more violence to happen? When exactly do we say "hey, wait...that's not cool"?

Go look at my first post, closedcaption, and show me where I condoned this guy for stomping on her neck. While your at it please show me where I stated I excused this behavior. But, if your going to respond intelligently on this thread, please bring all the facts, and not just the half truths that make your point. Sheesh.

I didnt say you condoned the stomping. And you are doing excusing the bahavior passive aggressively, by saying
But the "victim" wasn't so innocent herself and she could have legal issues also. She shoved the poster she was carrying into Paul's face through an open window. I really can't feel too sorry for her.

Or did I read that wrong? Why say shes not innocent if you are NOT attempting to excuse it? Maybe I'm wrong but...

CC, I know all about PAB, and I wasn't being passive aggressive. What I'm saying and I'm agreeing with you that whatever happens to the guy he has coming. But, I'm not excusing her behavior with the simple assault, either. Yet, you people are doing exactly what you expected from the conservatives....your defending her...see the irony here?

I can't believe anyone would be upset over a Moveon.org creep getting a Beat-Down. Beat-Downs are exactly what they deserve for the many years of hate they've spewed. Hate Mongers don't deserve sympathy. End of story.

If you defend these assholes then you want violence because you are condoning it.

TDM, show me a post where someone has defending this guy....SHOW ME!!!!!!!!

I already answered this...By not condoning the bahavior you are in fact endorsing it.

Example:
Guy: Look at that guy getting beat up, that's terrible!
You: That other guy should've stayed out of his face
Guy: Are you condoning this bahavior?
You: Hey, I didnt say all that
Guy: what are you saying?
You: *runs away*

Funny, the implied lack of sainthood leads the reader to believe negatively about the girl that had the shit beat out of her. I'm now implying you agree with beating the shit out of girls you disagree with therefore rendering you a class 1 pussy.

Your just proving Divecon is right with his assessment of you.

if someone was pushing through a crowd wearing a wig in obvious disguise towards Obama, does anyone think the Secret Service wouldn't take them to the ground first and ask questions later?

so what?
that wasnt the question
stop deflecting

and stop lying
no one is "glossing" anything over
but maybe YOU

TDM, show me a post where someone has defending this guy....SHOW ME!!!!!!!!

I already answered this...By not condoning the bahavior you are in fact endorsing it.
Example:
Guy: Look at that guy getting beat up, that's terrible!
You: That other guy should've stayed out of his face
Guy: Are you condoning this bahavior?
You: Hey, I didnt say all that
Guy: what are you saying?
You: *runs away*

Look at my first post, closed caption. Now I'm calling you a fucking liar on this board. Are you this fucking stupid? I agree with the left on this and you twist it somehow where I'm against you. For the love of God, your dense.

I can't believe anyone would be upset over a Moveon.org creep getting a Beat-Down. Beat-Downs are exactly what they deserve for the many years of hate they've spewed. Hate Mongers don't deserve sympathy. End of story.

Will you please shut the fuck up? I implore you. Shut the fuck up. Everyone knows you have a single digit IQ and that's why nobody's responding to your stupid posts.

Go look at my first post, closedcaption, and show me where I condoned this guy for stomping on her neck. While your at it please show me where I stated I excused this behavior. But, if your going to respond intelligently on this thread, please bring all the facts, and not just the half truths that make your point. Sheesh.

I didnt say you condoned the stomping. And you are doing excusing the bahavior passive aggressively, by saying
But the "victim" wasn't so innocent herself and she could have legal issues also. She shoved the poster she was carrying into Paul's face through an open window. I really can't feel too sorry for her.

Or did I read that wrong? Why say shes not innocent if you are NOT attempting to excuse it? Maybe I'm wrong but...

CC, I know all about PAB, and I wasn't being passive aggressive. What I'm saying and I'm agreeing with you that whatever happens to the guy he has coming. But, I'm not excusing her behavior with the simple assault, either. Yet, you people are doing exactly what you expected from the conservatives....your defending her...see the irony here?

yeah, I'm defending a girl getting thrown or placed on the ground and being stepped on / stomped / used as a footrest. Yeah, if she shoved something in the guys face that is clearly wrong. I SAY IT"S WRONG but the action did not warrant this reaction. Period.

Will you please shut the fuck up? I implore you. Shut the fuck up. Everyone knows you have a single digit IQ and that's why nobody's responding to your stupid posts.
um :lol: you just did, are you nobody

:rofl:

so what?
that wasnt the question
stop deflecting

and stop lying
no one is "glossing" anything over
but maybe YOU
:lol: Your question was both stupid and a deflection...and an attempt to make it look like she deserved it.

btw, I watched the video. She wasn't shoving anything at Paul...she was turning her sign around so he could see it when she was attacked.

um :lol: you just did, are you nobody

:rofl:

:lol:

Forum List

Back