Stomping Rand Paul Supporter Wants Victim To Apologize To Him

Moveon.org blows big-time. Most are privately celebrating this long long overdue Beat-Down. They may not admit it publicly but most are pretty happy about this. Many will never forgive them for calling General Petraeus a "Traitor." A bunch of cowardly sneering Liberals calling a brave & honorable Soldier a "Traitor?" Yea that shit really is unforgivable. Fuck em.

I don't care what words a WOMAN has said, you in this thread said she deserved the assault. You, my friend, are as cowardly as the "Betray Us Ad" was.

I already answered this...By not condoning the bahavior you are in fact endorsing it.

Example:
Guy: Look at that guy getting beat up, that's terrible!
You: That other guy should've stayed out of his face
Guy: Are you condoning this bahavior?
You: Hey, I didnt say all that
Guy: what are you saying?
You: *runs away*

Your analogy is faulty.

You: Look he stepped on that girl.
Me: That's wrong.
You: Those guys are holding her down.
Me: Seems she was wearing a disguise and tried to assault Rand Paul.
You: So what.

Yes, that part. Show me that part where she tried to "assault" Rand Paul.

Protester Stomped at Kentucky Debate - Fox News Video - FoxNews.com

perfunctory faint condemning followed by she is to blame anyhoo by the just saying brigade.

and the dems voted for the iraq war.

and her skirt was too short.
In other words, nothing new.

Has anyone heard Rand Paul say anything about this issue or is he going to sit back and let this woman be blamed for the actions of one of his supporters?

she shoved a poster into a car where rand paul was maybe sitting or something!
LIBERAL activist BLUDGEONS Rand Paul with piece of cardboard. The bitch deserved more than a head stomping!!! (This is pretty much what is being said on FAUX right now)

perfunctory faint condemning followed by she is to blame anyhoo by the just saying brigade.

Has anyone heard Rand Paul say anything about this issue or is he going to sit back and let this woman be blamed for the actions of one of his supporters?

hey ravi, i just realized that you edited my post, you cheeky pumpkin.

you deserve a lifetime ban for that.

he's already condemned the incident and fired the guy
what more would you like him to do?

She was trying to inflict a mortal wound via papercut.

what more would you like him to do?

He should do what is right and drop out of the race.

Uh oh...have you reported me yet? Normally I'm reported before the pixels are even set.

If I disappear, you will know why.

:eek:

She was trying to inflict a mortal wound via papercut.

a poster is mightier than a curb stomp.

Uh oh...have you reported me yet? Normally I'm reported before the pixels are even set.

If I disappear, you will know why.

:eek:

ego te absolvo, my child.

LIBERAL activist BLUDGEONS Rand Paul with piece of cardboard. The bitch deserved more than a head stomping!!! (This is pretty much what is being said on FAUX right now)

No....they're saying quite the opposite Ravi. Look at that link I posted...afterward they talk about the head stomp

[/QUOTE]
what more would you like him to do?[/QUOTE]

Make him try and step on Fedor's head.:lol:

LOL the blonde on the Faux video is a piece of work; The enunciation is just too much.

"SHE was trying to SHOVE THE SIGN IN Rand Paul's FACE."
:lol:

Yea my whole opinion about this incident is blown. She deserved to be stomped by one guy while held down by another. After all, she did hold a sign up to the window as the video indicates!:cuckoo:

(No indication to me that she was trying to shove it in the car, but even if she was, still don't see the justification)

Forum List

Back