Stock market taking massive dive today

This is such a dark time in America. The air of negativity is off the charts. Gas prices, a complete self-made crisis on our border, our 401K's are getting the shit knocked out of them, inflation off the charts, prices for everything soaring, an economy that will now have to be purposely cooled down in order to stem at least some of the soaring inflation. Just a very dark time.

This is such a dark time in America. The air of negativity is off the charts. Gas prices, a complete self-made crisis on our border, our 401K's are getting the shit knocked out of them, inflation off the charts, prices for everything soaring, an economy that will now have to be purposely cooled down in order to stem at least some of the soaring inflation. Just a very dark time.

Joey is a tool of the far, very far and dank left that desires this so they can eventually solidify their anti-American vision of America.
Meanwhile, continued pain and suffering continues!!

I knew a recession was coming. Inevitable when a Democrat (even a semi-sentient one) is calling the shots.
But now I'm seriously concerned.
Not about what's happening but about the timing.
It's starting a little too early.
Along about September would be right for it to turn toward full 1930s style depression.
That is if people will be focused on it in November.
Those who will be allowed to vote,that is. Yes, even those elites.....just because their
"president" is a non-thinking vegetable does not mean they're all demented.

Nay, it'a a wonderful time!

I have long subscribed to the "alcoholic America" theory. That we must hit rock bottom before we can begin to recover. I felt strongly that Xiden coould do that at which Carter and Obama failed but had NO idea that he could fuck it up this quickly. Hooray, President Xiden! Now we might soon be able to take the first of the 12 steps!

Once the 12 steps are complete America will again be a free nation. But without a 13th step which involves piano wire and lamp posts we won't be able to keep those liberties for very long.

Another big Fed hike today, this will definitely slow the economy down. Biden's trillion dollar giveaways really overheated the economy, and now all Americans will be facing the music.

Another big Fed hike today, this will definitely slow the economy down. Biden's trillion dollar giveaways really overheated the economy, and now all Americans will be facing the music.
Good thing Trump's trillions from the Fed didn't have anything do with this.

Or the extra $2 trillion from the NY Fed in 2019 to save his short term credit markets.

Even though he did beg for more like a cute little puppy.

Too funny.

What did they say was reason supply chain would not be resolved for two years? They only turned it off for 6 to 9 months before it became apparent they had to turn it back on or starve.
And many said not to do it at all. Didnt change shit on covid. Now we are fucked.

Yeah I said that day 1. Fuck Joe Biden and the Branch Covidians

Good thing Trump's trillions from the Fed didn't have anything do with this.

Or the extra $2 trillion from the NY Fed in 2019 to save his short term credit markets.

Even though he did beg for more like a cute little puppy.

Too funny.

Trump ain't in office.

Les go Brandon!!

Too funny....

And many said not to do it at all. Didnt change shit on covid. Now we are fucked.

Yeah I said that day 1. Fuck Joe Biden and the Branch Covidians
Big systems, like worldwide logistic have many moving parts at great distance. Turning something off is a hell of a lot easier that restarting from a near standing start. I'll tell you, though, I see no reason for it to take two fking years (yes, I saw that too), port backlogs or not.

Big systems, like worldwide logistic have many moving parts at great distance. Turning something off is a hell of a lot easier that restarting from a near standing start. I'll tell you, though, I see no reason for it to take two fking years (yes, I saw that too), port backlogs or not.

Never let a Pandemic crisis go to waste.
And if that doesn't play anymore, blame Pootie.

Shutting down violated the basic rules of dealing with a low death rate virus. You dont quarantine the healthy. You qusrantine those who are at high risk. You need to hurry through to avoid long term damage.

Now we are very likely headed towards a depression.

Shutting down violated the basic rules of dealing with a low death rate virus. You dont quarantine the healthy. You qusrantine those who are at high risk. You need to hurry through to avoid long term damage.

Now we are very likely headed towards a depression.
A little late to debate the shut down during the Trump Administration.

Sadly we no longer fully control our own destiny. A few other major players can still kick us in the nuts and send us into a free fall. All thanks to Biden and his Eurotrash friends doing stupid things like ruining the good faith in the dollar and Euro.

Forum List

Back