Bidenomics Pushes Stock Market to ALL TIME high 38k - post pics of your piles of money!

That is what they tell you, yet the percent doing so now is no higher than it was in 2019. What was the excuse then?

Here is a better idea, how about people quit tying their success to the resident of the White House and instead tie to their own efforts. I did better under Bush II than Clinton, I did better under Obama than Bush II, I did better under Trump than Obama, I am doing better under Biden than Trump....none of it is due to who was sitting in the Oval Office.
Is the average American doing "better" under Biden then they were doing under Trump before Covid? The obvious answer to that question is a resounding NO! What you on the left want people to do is forget how good things were under Trump and also forget how bad things have been under Biden. Good luck...you're gonna need it!

Is the average American doing "better" under Biden then they were doing under Trump before Covid? The obvious answer to that question is a resounding NO! What you on the left want people to do is forget how good things were under Trump and also forget how bad things have been under Biden. Good luck...you're gonna need it!

I am not on the left, and I truly do not care which piece of shit wins in 2024, the nation is fucked either way.

We as a nation should be embarrassed by Trump vs Biden II, but far too many blind sheep like you on both side are fucking excited by it.

I am not on the left, and I truly do not care which piece of shit wins in 2024, the nation is fucked either way.

We as a nation should be embarrassed by Trump vs Biden II, but far too many blind sheep like you on both side are fucking excited by it.
You're not on the left? Really, Gator? So you just post like you are? But you're not? You don't even have the backbone to admit what you are. Pathetic.

wellll the last 6 months for sure

son...i've paid more in city taxes than you earned your whole god damned life so just stfu, punch your time card and drop dead 3 days after you retire
This is how dumb Trump supporters, they try to use a "appeal to authority" fallacy but instead of claiming to be an economist, he brags about paying lots of city tax. Didn't Trump say it was stupid to pay a lot of taxes? Well kiddo/son/champ keep trying .:auiqs.jpg:

So you just post like you are?

Really, then link to a few post of mine that do this. Just a couple of examples. I have asked 100 people who make this accusation against me to do so, and so far not a one has....maybe you will be different.

Is the average American doing "better" under Biden then they were doing under Trump before Covid?
Talk about moving the goal posts. So Trumpybears response to Covid caused a whole range of problems that Biden is getting blamed for. Typical point the finger at the other guy, or SOP for Benedict Donald, nothing has ever been his fault.

Talk about moving the goal posts. So Trumpybears response to Covid caused a whole range of problems that Biden is getting blamed for. Typical point the finger at the other guy, or SOP for Benedict Donald, nothing has ever been his fault.

It is sort of fun to watch them all pretend that 2020 never actually happened.

This current stock market rise is exactly what has been predicted....so is the fall off that's soon to follow in a few months. And it's going to hurt...ALOT.

It is sort of fun to watch them all pretend that 2020 never actually happened.
Sort of. My favorite one is how they blame President Biden for the drop in oil production during 2020. The sad part is how many Americans parrot the lies as if they were Gods honest truth.

When will it start and how deep will it be and are you willing to wager on your predictions?
Already have.
Gotta love naked shorts....and especially puts.

EVERY hedge and actively managed fund is doing exactly the same thing....

I'm nowhere near alone in my predictions.

Already have.
Gotta love naked shorts....and especially puts.

EVERY hedge and actively managed fund is doing exactly the same thing....

I'm nowhere near alone in my predictions.

yet you lack the balls to put them down on this forum for all to see so we can mock you later.

yet you lack the balls to put them down on this forum for all to see so we can mock you later.

Are you attempting to claim that this market and this economy has a strong foundation despite the underlying numbers? The big dogs are keeping this market afloat despite many of the numbers being quite negative. Stimulus savings and COVID breakout can only take this market so far. The true reality will set in sooner than later. The only hope is that the Manchen's of the world continue to quell this disaster and chief's plans until a new administration can take over.

Look at some of the latest glamor stocks....the ones getting pumped that are NOT value stocks. Ones dealing with "extras" that are usually dumped by people during recessions.

Look at some of the latest glamor stocks....the ones getting pumped that are NOT value stocks. Ones dealing with "extras" that are usually dumped by people during recessions.

Still, no balls.

Still, no balls.
Look, I cannot give you specific stocks or else I would be no different than what some very famous people went to jail over.

It's just math and basic awareness of the most common behaviors of people.

But I would look in the tech sector if I was You. Those valuations are over the top at the minute. Those not dealing with AI and some that are.

But luxury items like expensive vacations, boats/yachts, timeshares, and luxury pet items don't do well during recessions.

And if the forecasts are to be believed....if Trump takes back the Whitehouse then Government spending is going to drastically get cut. Meaning things like roads and bridges and other projects are going to get put on hold.

Movement is all I care...up or down. Movement pays well.

Forum List

Back