Stock Market responding VERY favorably to Biden and the Dems.

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Wall Street and the world is ready for the adults to run the country.

IMO Wall Street wants a president that will control Covid and give proper $2k stimulus to Americans in desperate need.

AI, 5G, Cloud, Cybersecurity, E commerce, Digital Advertising, Green energy, EVs, Telehealth, Augmented reality, Social Media, Blockchain, Cannabis, Gene editing, Gene sequencing, and so much more is going to power the economy to new highs. The market is going up a lot more.

IMO Wall Street wants a president that will control Covid and give proper $2k stimulus to Americans in desperate need.

AI, 5G, Cloud, Cybersecurity, E commerce, Digital Advertising, Green energy, EVs, Telehealth, Augmented reality, Social Media, Blockchain, Cannabis, Gene editing, Gene sequencing, and so much more is going to power the economy to new highs. The market is going up a lot more.

I think they are also responding to the newfound calls for unity in our govt. Business thrives under stability~

I think they are also responding to the newfound calls for unity in our govt. Business thrives under stability~
Unity in govt? Thats fuckin scary.

Just wait till they hike taxes and $15.00 minimum wage
If by hike taxes you mean repeal the Trump welfare for the rich..yeah..i think you can count on it.

$15 min. wage? nah...not at first..some incremental rise over 4 years..to $15..yeah...i imagine that is going to happen also.

Sounds like a good plan to recreate the working middle-class..and trim the fat off of some cats.

So more cronyism and debt is good for capitalism.

Got it.

China is now building military ships at 5x the pace of the U.S. Remember that, because those in their orbit aren't stupid.

I'm not sure which will happen first, a B.R.I.C like global replacement of the U.S dollar, or, the invasion into Taiwan.

Got it.

China is now building military ships at 5x the pace of the U.S. Remember that, because those in their orbit aren't stupid.

I'm not sure which will happen first, a B.R.I.C like global replacement of the U.S dollar, or, the invasion into Taiwan.
Don't worry..we'll protect Canada..as usual. I mean...you're white and all. Eh?

Wait for the asshole Biden tax increases and government regulations and jobs killing EO's then you can run your mouth about Biden and the stock market. :talk2hand:

In case you haven't noticed that is all they do for the last 10+ years honey.

Only game in town with no interest rates.

If by hike taxes you mean repeal the Trump welfare for the rich..yeah..i think you can count on it.

$15 min. wage? nah...not at first..some incremental rise over 4 years..to $15..yeah...i imagine that is going to happen also.

Sounds like a good plan to recreate the working middle-class..and trim the fat off of some cats.
Letting people keep their money isnt "welfare" We have plenty of corporate welfare but tax cuts arent it.
I cant wait to lose my tax cut that Biden promised he wouldnt do! lol

I'm going to say after yesterday that Unity is not the most obvious feature of our government or nation . . . .

I have NO IDEA what is going on with this stock market. Well, it's a bubble, obviously.

I'm going to say after yesterday that Unity is not the most obvious feature of our government or nation . . . .

I have NO IDEA what is going on with this stock market. Well, it's a bubble, obviously.
Like I said:

We are in 1995/6

Biden-Harris is inheriting a record Dow. If you celebrate the Market’s response to their election - especially with a Blue Wave behind them - they now own it. It’s theirs, not Trump’s. They are accountable for it. Obama had the 2008 Financial crisis to blame. Clearly not the case here.

My hope as an American is that they pursue policies that encourage an overall healthy economy. We will see how their tax plan, green Deal, and regulations play out. Best wishes.

Unity in govt? Thats fuckin scary.

Yeah, if this is unity, we haven't got much to hope for.

It's just a bubble, and it will burst bigtime. Let's see, the Dow is OVER 31,000 on a day after the Capitol building was invaded and there is chaos in our government and extreme division in the country with frequent rioting and an ever-worsening pandemic ----

Yeah, I'd say that's a bubble. Go to cash, kiddos, you want to have money available to buy stocks when they are down in the 18,000s ------------------------- after all, the last time they were that low was LAST MARCH!

Like I said:

We are in 1995/6

Disagree. It's a bad bubble, an obvious bubble, and it will pop with a loud noise.

Please tell me you aren't saying, "This time is different!"

Ready for the sellout of the country...

Biden is the most backed candidate ever by the big banks and rest of the wall street. Squandering money from the American public is what these crones have excelled at from the start, with Biden it's one of his specialties.

Got it.

Us losing the reserve currency status is going to be a punch in the gut.

That tax cut repeal will take that 2000.00 stimulus check back that they really don’t want you to have.

Got it.

Us losing the reserve currency status is going to be a punch in the gut.

It would be worse than a punch in the gut, it would be the surrender of the global economy to China and their allies.

Hahahahahahahaha sure they are. Just wait.

Forum List

Back