Biden’s political decisions crushing the market, now Dow is under 30k…a year ago, high stock market was attributed to Biden

Oh….14 ,months ago was so nice, huh.

Biden’s 100-day stock market performance is the hottest going back to the 1950s​

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

How about a 25% drop so far in 2022?

How does that performance stack up to history?

i’m a concerned america and think of others…not just myself. While i’m happy you are doing well…millions aren’t because of the dems inflation.
It’s not Dems inflation, it’s worldwide. You’re coming out of a pandemic And the entire world is having serious supply chain issues.. It’s going to last for a couple years. You can make this political and point the finger at the “Dems” or Joe Bidens inflation, but it’s not honest.

The cult TOUTED the stock market when it was high and claimed it was BECAUSE OF THEM….now when it crashes, they say it is not them?

THIS AGED POORLY! :auiqs.jpg:

Let me guess. Biden and company will say it is all Trump’s fault.

It’s not Dems inflation, it’s worldwide. You’re coming out of a pandemic And the entire world is having serious supply chain issues.. It’s going to last for a couple years. You can make this political and point the finger at the “Dems” or Joe Bidens inflation, but it’s not honest.
nope it’s xiden inflation

That’s for workers, whose salaries will rise, and then prices will rise more to cover the increased salaries.

Retirees are seeing their portfolios drop by a third, and with no working years left. At the same time, they are being hit with gas prices that are up by half, and groceries up by significant margins as well. So they have less in savings, and what remains is further eroded by Bidenflation.

You are whistling past the graveyard. All because you can’t admit what a horrible error you made voting for someone with dementia who had 50 years of government service in which he accomplished nothing (and that was when he still had his brains).
The vote for Joe had little to do with the current state of affairs. The fact that you think it does shows how little you know about politics and economics.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
The vote for Joe had little to do with the current state of affairs. The fact that you think it does shows how little you know about politics and economics.
The fact that you don’t shows how little you know about politics and economics.

haha yes it’s always funny when dems are in power and everything goes to shit you dembot cultist all the sudden start claiming how powerless govt really is

Forum List

Back