Stimulus creates 650,000 jobs - White House says

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Stimulus creates 650,000 jobs - White House says

* By Tami Luhby, CNNMoney.com senior writer
Stimulus creates 650,000 jobs - White House says - Yahoo! Finance

The largest stimulus program in the nation's history has created or saved at least 650,000 state and local jobs, according to a report released by the Obama administration on Friday.

Based on approximately $150 billion in spending from the $787 billion recovery package, the tally is the first broad, concrete look at the stimulus program's impact on the economy. The numbers are drawn from tens of thousands of reports from state and local recipients as well as private companies.

The White House said the actual number of jobs created so far is likely closer to 1 million, since its report on stimulus job creation only focused on $150 billion of the $339 billion in American Recovery and Reinvestment Act funds spent so far.

"We're solidly on track to create or save 3.5 million jobs by the time this program winds down," administration economist Jared Bernstein told CNN on Friday. "There's a lot more ammunition in that Recovery Act. The stimulus package is absolutely working, both in GDP terms and in terms of saving or creating jobs."

With 33 million out of work or underemployed, what we have here is a delusional President.

That seems to fit in well with a Delusional Depression.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 650,000 jobs SAVED or created, that's not what the Associated Press said yesterday and they were quickly taken to the White House barn and whipped for their report. The author of this article is still going to do his own counting.

White House Blasts AP for Story Alleging Gov't Overstated Stimulus Jobs 'by Thousands' - Political News - FOXNews.com

It's quite a jump to go from less than 30,000 jobs created or saved to 650,000 jobs created or saved and all in one day's time. LMAO. More and more Administration spin.

Last edited:
With 33 million out of work or underemployed, what we have here is a delusional President.

What is Trump doing to help the underemployed?

Let’s look at the underemployment rate and what it means for the economy.

How Many Americans Are Underemployed? | SmartAsset.com

As many as 22 million U.S. workers can be considered “underemployed”

Show me their under has gone up. SHOW ME!

This thread is from 2009.

Just as true today as it was then.

yes still true when you tax economy for stimulus spending you depress it
and, when you spend the taxed money liberals celebrate because they are too stupid to know where it came from.
I know when the rich get those huge Republicans tax breaks it shifts the tax burden more on us. In Michigan Republicans gave tax breaks to the rich then 7 years later say they don't have any money and have to raise our taxes because they don't have the money.

You're either rich or stupid

and, when you spend the taxed money liberals celebrate because they are too stupid to know where it came from.
I know when the rich get those huge Republicans tax breaks it shifts the tax burden more on us. In Michigan Republicans gave tax breaks to the rich then 7 years later say they don't have any money and have to raise our taxes because they don't have the money.

yes still true when you tax economy for stimulus spending you depress it. Liberal children lack in
IQ to understand.

yes still true when you tax economy for stimulus spending you depress it. Liberal children lack in
IQ to understand.
We understand you know econ 101 but you didn't take the advanced class that told the rest of us that's a load of crap. Business have always wanted to pay no taxes. We can try it that way. But that means you and I will pay more and get less. Are you rich? Own your own business? I would have to know you to tell you you're either greedy or dumb.

This O/P has not posted in 5 years and is probably dead !!!

Yet you bump his dumbazz thread.

Why ???

It was 8 years ago.

Nothing is the same today as it was then.

There have not been any tax breaks for the rich since W.

IQ to understand.
We understand you know econ 101 but you didn't take the advanced class that told the rest of us that's a load of crap. Business have always wanted to pay no taxes. We can try it that way. But that means you and I will pay more and get less. Are you rich? Own your own business? I would have to know you to tell you you're either greedy or dumb.
There is no indication that this moron has ever taken Econ 101 anywhere.

IQ to understand.
There is no indication that this moron has ever taken Econ 101 anywhere.
Actually the fact is that corporations don't pay taxes any cost to make a car for example is passed on to customers in the form of higher prices. This applies to Tax cost as well as to metal and glass cost.This is Econ 101 but well above the heads of liberals We have the corporate tax to pander to the pure ignorance of liberals who are far too stupid to know they are paying the tax

Why ???
What about the 33 million out of work? Doesn't he care about them anymore? What's Trump doing for the 33 million?

Why ???
What about the 33 million out of work? Doesn't he care about them anymore? What's Trump doing for the 33 million?
He's trying to kick 30 million illegals out and he's trying to eliminate the corporate tax to bring 20 million corporate jobs back it's the most amazing thing in the world that you don't know that but then again you are a liberal and we expect pure ignorance

Why ???
They're going to be on Ivanka's staff..happy?

Why ???
He's trying to kick 30 million illegals out and he's trying to eliminate the corporate tax to bring 20 million corporate jobs back it's the most amazing thing in the world that you don't know that but then again you are a liberal and we expect pure ignorance
Actions speak louder than words. Hope what he's doing will work for us all

Forum List

Back