Still can't believe Trump won?

The other thing he said that made sense to me makes me feel like I’m naive to fight against the corporations. They rule the world, not governments. Gm, shell and American steel rule not trump Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell and the Supreme Court is stacked with guys who agree with you so for at least a generation, we’ll try it your way. Let’s see how it works out for the “middle class”
You don't speak Greek. Do you actually have a native language?
American, in fact black American was my first language

There are no languages by those names.
Someone’s stalking me

Obama won because he was black.
Why didn’t Ben Carson?
Because Republicans don’t elect blacks
Wrong. that is a lie
Gary Franks, Tim Scott, and J C Watts were all elected in majority white republican districts
Republicans have elected EIGHT blacks to higher office in the last 100 years
All from majority white districts.
In heavily red districts or states

Obama won because he was black.
Why didn’t Ben Carson?
Wrong. that is a lie
Gary Franks, Tim Scott, and J C Watts were all elected in majority white republican districts
Yea because those districts would vote for a mop if it ran on the gop ticket.

Pretty small list.

Most blacks are tokens who were appointed not elected. Powell, condo rice, Ben Carson and Herman Cain never won anything yet they are the most well known black republicans
So there is no racism, thanks for pointing that out. But why do democrats need majority black districts to vote for them?
Why do you need people to vote for you?

Why didn’t Ben Carson?
Wrong. that is a lie
Yea because those districts would vote for a mop if it ran on the gop ticket.

Pretty small list.

Most blacks are tokens who were appointed not elected. Powell, condo rice, Ben Carson and Herman Cain never won anything yet they are the most well known black republicans
So there is no racism, thanks for pointing that out. But why do democrats need majority black districts to vote for them?
Why do you need people to vote for you?
I'm not running....nice deflection
So why do democrats need majority black districts to vote for blacks?

Why didn’t Ben Carson?
Wrong. that is a lie
No shit....so white republicans will vote for blacks for congress, but white democrats will not...why?

Wrong. that is a lie
No shit....so white republicans will vote for blacks for congress, but white democrats will not...why?
It all comes down to political ideology’s. Many of us disagree with you on god, gays, guns and racism issues.

But us democrats are the labor party. You gop are trickle downers.

Donald does it all. he builds, he borrows, he buys, he collapses, he loves publicly, he schemes privately, he brags, he tele-advises, he pitches, he cashes in, he loses and loses and still bounces back. this is true: he can leap tall buildings in a single bound, as documented by his biographer Tim O'Brien.

if you ask Babe Ruth how he hits home runs, he would have been unable to tell you. Trump does things by instinct.

Wrong. that is a lie
It all comes down to political ideology’s. Many of us disagree with you on god, gays, guns and racism issues.

But us democrats are the labor party. You gop are trickle downers.
That's not the point. The point is you guys constantly call us racist, if that was true, we wouldn't vote for blacks, but we do.
I love how you guys call black republicans uncle toms, oreos, house *******, and other stupid shit, you guys harass them, threaten them, then you wonder why many aren't republicans and those that are we do vote for, yet we're the racists? uh...…..

my question is if democrats are so pure....why do they need black majority districts to vote for blacks (I don't mind them because it helps us in other districts) but they don't win much at all in white majority democrat districts....hmmmmm

Forum List

Back