Still can't believe Trump won?

So what makes a rich person greedy?
Trying to change the tax system so that it hurts the rest of us. Pay your fair share. What amount is that? Pre Reagan. Business did just fine. Look at the debt now. Look at the gap widening between them and us. How rich is too rich for democracy? It’s a conversation we haven’t had since the founders.

Pay your fair share. What amount is that? good question....now you're asking the right questions...now swallowing propaganda.
The problem with high taxes is you have to have breaks or people will leave. yeah they had higher taxes pre Reagan, but they also had a much more complicated system with way more deductions.
the problem with this, is, it helps the wealthy. they can afford better lawyers to hit all the loopholes, plus the rich have more money to invest into tax shelters (loopholes). Making taxes with less deductions only hurt the lawyers and accountants, everyone else wins, the guy that is well off but not super rich doesn't get screwed because he cant put money into tax shelters....that is lower taxes actually help people under the super rich.
you have to look at loopholes like coupons. If you're poor you might have a coupon but you don't need something and therefor can't use the coupon, so when you need it, you'll probably pay full price. But if you're rich, you can stock up with the coupons and then you can buy products not based on need but based on when you can get them cheapest. That is one reason why rich people stay and get richer...not the only reason but one, the tax one is the other.

Its also regulation, big business loves big government (lets pick Microsoft). Why? because regulations may cost Microsoft some money, but it kills anyone that wants to start a business to challenge Microsoft is they can't afford jumping through the hoops, while Microsoft can just write a small check (to them) or use a little extra manpower. A smaller business can't.

So I know these things seem odd, but when you really look at them, you see how the world actually works.
Leave. But you’ll pay tariffs if you want to sell anything here. Your competition will love it
Huh? the point of tarrifs, is the other countries have them, if they don't tax us, we don't tax them...that's good policy.
But if you do leave, you will pay those tariffs.....and if they're gone, then I guess you have no tax to pay.
No one company has a monopoly on anything. If you can’t succeed because of taxes someone else can

I'm not sure what you mean.

The other thing he said that made sense to me makes me feel like I’m naive to fight against the corporations. They rule the world, not governments. Gm, shell and American steel rule not trump Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell and the Supreme Court is stacked with guys who agree with you so for at least a generation, we’ll try it your way. Let’s see how it works out for the “middle class”
You don't speak Greek. Do you actually have a native language?

Trump won because of Comey and Putin
Obama won because he was black.
Why didn’t Ben Carson?
Well mine was mocking his stupidity. But he's a republican so according to the left and most blacks, he's a traitor and not really black (they say it and yes it's racist as fuck, but what can you do)

My wife voted for him in the TN primary, I would have but voted for Cruz, because I thought he had the better shot to beat Trump.
You guys are crazier than I thought. Lol

The other thing he said that made sense to me makes me feel like I’m naive to fight against the corporations. They rule the world, not governments. Gm, shell and American steel rule not trump Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell and the Supreme Court is stacked with guys who agree with you so for at least a generation, we’ll try it your way. Let’s see how it works out for the “middle class”
American, in fact black American was my first language

Why didn’t Ben Carson?
Well mine was mocking his stupidity. But he's a republican so according to the left and most blacks, he's a traitor and not really black (they say it and yes it's racist as fuck, but what can you do)

My wife voted for him in the TN primary, I would have but voted for Cruz, because I thought he had the better shot to beat Trump.
You guys are crazier than I thought. Lol
yeah that shit is crazy...that's why we mock lefties...they really believe this.. We conservatives don't make this stuff up. Look at Omarosa.

She earned her black card back....if youre black and support a republican, you're not really black.....then they say there are no blacks that support a republicanyes that's the logic of the left....I kid you not....they are kooky.

Omarosa may have earned back her black card

Is that available on Rosetta Stone?

Take out the federal spending that propped up that economy and it does not look so hot.

Had he not propped up the economy, the economy would still be suffering.
Keep thinking that. His vaunted cash for clunkers cost the taxpayers 1.4 million for every job it created and did nothing to reduce carbon emissions but it did increase the cost of used cars.

By 2013 he had imposed requlations on business that totaled 46 billion dollars a year.

One of his biggest supporters Solyendra got a 535 million dollar taxpayer present.

By 2009 there were fewer people working then in 2000 though the population grew by 31 million people.

He bailed out Chrysler which was owned by Fiat.

Some economists contribute the length and severity of the recession to his policies.

See, I'm not for unregulated capitalism. Sometimes capitalism needs to cost more than it otherwise could do, because we still have to live in this world with capitalism in it.

Unrestrained capitalism ended up with the worst recession the US had ever seen. Bush helped push for the second worst by reducing the restrictions on capitalism.
Sorry I am not following you. What I am reading seems to be going in some kind of circle. About some unregulated capitalism.

We had too many requlations in the last eight years. No large companies were opening many industries. Money was being held off shore. When the requlations were relaxed we have had how many millions repatriated? How many companies have talked about coming back into the U.S.?
We have had a few problems due to tariffs but those will work out in the end.
You’re doing nothing but spewing debatable comments as if they were facts.
What exactly is debatable comments? The money being brought into the U.S.? The things 44 did? You can cry debatable but if you don't care to post specifics then it is only so much lalalalala.

Why didn’t Ben Carson?
Because Republicans don’t elect blacks
Wrong. that is a lie
Gary Franks, Tim Scott, and J C Watts were all elected in majority white republican districts
Yea because those districts would vote for a mop if it ran on the gop ticket.

Pretty small list.

Most blacks are tokens who were appointed not elected. Powell, condo rice, Ben Carson and Herman Cain never won anything yet they are the most well known black republicans

Why didn’t Ben Carson?
Wrong. that is a lie
Gary Franks, Tim Scott, and J C Watts were all elected in majority white republican districts

Pretty small list.

Most blacks are tokens who were appointed not elected. ...

Racist douche.

There are no languages by those names.

Still can't believe Trump won?

No, nothing surprises me, there are no real qualifications for voters beyond being 18 and breathing. He kept the Bushes and Clintons out of the WH, kudos for that. Given the election outcomes for the last 60 years, I am all for bringing back the poll tax and literacy exams.

Obama did a great job. He had pretty much the same economy as now only he didn’t bend over and give corporations a temporary stimulus with that tax break of which 70% was used to buy back stocks.

Had you given obama a stimulus he would have rebuilt infrastructure
Take out the federal spending that propped up that economy and it does not look so hot.

Had he not propped up the economy, the economy would still be suffering.
Keep thinking that. His vaunted cash for clunkers cost the taxpayers 1.4 million for every job it created and did nothing to reduce carbon emissions but it did increase the cost of used cars.

By 2013 he had imposed requlations on business that totaled 46 billion dollars a year.

One of his biggest supporters Solyendra got a 535 million dollar taxpayer present.

By 2009 there were fewer people working then in 2000 though the population grew by 31 million people.

He bailed out Chrysler which was owned by Fiat.

Some economists contribute the length and severity of the recession to his policies.

See, I'm not for unregulated capitalism. Sometimes capitalism needs to cost more than it otherwise could do, because we still have to live in this world with capitalism in it.

Unrestrained capitalism ended up with the worst recession the US had ever seen. Bush helped push for the second worst by reducing the restrictions on capitalism.
Sorry I am not following you. What I am reading seems to be going in some kind of circle. About some unregulated capitalism.

We had too many requlations in the last eight years. No large companies were opening many industries. Money was being held off shore. When the requlations were relaxed we have had how many millions repatriated? How many companies have talked about coming back into the U.S.?
We have had a few problems due to tariffs but those will work out in the end.

There's a thing call boom and bust. It happens when the economy is less regulated. It allows for massive growth spurts, which also lead to massive depression in the economy.

China doesn't change ideology every 4 to 8 years with a new president. Yes, there will be some changes with leadership, but especially with the economy, the CCP doesn't have to prove to voters that the economy is good, and doesn't benefit from having massive highs, as Trump is doing. It benefits from a stable economy over a longer period of time.

When the US economy sinks to its knees, Trump won't be president, or at the very worst he won't be able to stand for another election. What does he care?

When the recessions happen, income inequality benefits the rich, massively.

7 million people lost their homes in the last recession, while rich people like Warren Buffett made BILLIONS.

Regulation isn't such a bad thing. If you're thinking more in the long term.

Well I notice that you did not mention that part of the reason people lost their homes was due to the community reinvestment act. In which the government required banks to make loans that were riskier then normal.
Or that under the "affordable housing" requirements both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac which had been required to buy up 30% of financial prime mortgages. Were then under Clinton that percentage was increased to 50% then to 55% under Bush.

So in essence government requlations not only helped create the last resession but were responsible for large numbers of home foreclosures.

Why didn’t Ben Carson?
Wrong. that is a lie
Republicans have elected EIGHT blacks to higher office in the last 100 years

Why didn’t Ben Carson?
Wrong. that is a lie
Republicans have elected EIGHT blacks to higher office in the last 100 years
All from majority white districts.

Why didn’t Ben Carson?
Wrong. that is a lie

Pretty small list.

Most blacks are tokens who were appointed not elected. Powell, condo rice, Ben Carson and Herman Cain never won anything yet they are the most well known black republicans
So there is no racism, thanks for pointing that out. But why do democrats need majority black districts to vote for them?

Forum List

Back