Still can't believe Trump won?

That about says it all.

I’m just as ashamed as I was when gw bush was potus

Eh we agree somewhat there. I wasn't ashamed of Bush I despised the son of a bitch then we had 2 shit candidates in 2008 and 2012 so...

Obama did a great job. He had pretty much the same economy as now only he didn’t bend over and give corporations a temporary stimulus with that tax break of which 70% was used to buy back stocks.

Had you given obama a stimulus he would have rebuilt infrastructure

That about says it all.

Eh we agree somewhat there. I wasn't ashamed of Bush I despised the son of a bitch then we had 2 shit candidates in 2008 and 2012 so...

Obama did a great job. He had pretty much the same economy as now only he didn’t bend over and give corporations a temporary stimulus with that tax break of which 70% was used to buy back stocks.

Take out the federal spending that propped up that economy and it does not look so hot.

That about says it all.

Take out the federal spending that propped up that economy and it does not look so hot.

Had he not propped up the economy, the economy would still be suffering.

That about says it all.

Obama GOT a stimulus. Remember what happened?
David Williams - Obama’s Failed Stimulus Still Fleecing Taxpayers

That about says it all.

Obama had a stimulus, dipshit.

That about says it all.

Obama GOT a stimulus. Remember what happened?
David Williams - Obama’s Failed Stimulus Still Fleecing Taxpayers

It got us through the recession just like it was supposed to. What did you expect to happen?

What I expect from trumps stimulus aka tax break is another recession.

That about says it all.

You can say that about every economy. How much has trump given defense contractors and the military industrial complex.

In fact every president has done stimulus spending.

At least a stimulus is temporary. Trumps tax break for the rich is permanent.

Isn’t that odd he didn’t make ours permanent? That’s so he can use it to get you to vote for him again.

Has your tax break changed your life?

Republicans said the economy sucked but it didn’t. So of course if you give billionaires trillions and put $100 in everyone else’s pocket of course you’ll have a temporary bump. But will we pay for it down the road? Like Reagan the answer will be yes

That about says it all.

Keep thinking that. His vaunted cash for clunkers cost the taxpayers 1.4 million for every job it created and did nothing to reduce carbon emissions but it did increase the cost of used cars.

By 2013 he had imposed requlations on business that totaled 46 billion dollars a year.

One of his biggest supporters Solyendra got a 535 million dollar taxpayer present.

By 2009 there were fewer people working then in 2000 though the population grew by 31 million people.

He bailed out Chrysler which was owned by Fiat.

Some economists contribute the length and severity of the recession to his policies.

That about says it all.

You can say that about every economy. How much has trump given defense contractors and the military industrial complex.

In fact every president has done stimulus spending.

At least a stimulus is temporary. Trumps tax break for the rich is permanent.

Isn’t that odd he didn’t make ours permanent? That’s so he can use it to get you to vote for him again.

Has your tax break changed your life?

Yes you can say that about every economy but not to the extent of the last administration.

I hear people every day yelling about healthcare, ACA , Medicare for all but want tax breaks. How do you expect to pay for that? One way is to accept a 50% income tax. No sliding scale, no loopholes.
Or we could just pick money off the magic money tree.

Most companies create jobs. How many jobs does the average worker create? Look at the tax rate of the higher income brackets. They were paying around 37% in income tax. What were you paying? If you make a million dollars 2% is a larger amount then 2% of one thousand. We have seen what happens when we tax and requlated business too highly they move overseas or at the least they keep money offshore. Look at the money being repatriated since the tax break.

Seems some on the right are forgetting all the jobs Barry’s stimulus shovel-ready jobs created even though Barry later said, while chuckling, there were no shovel-ready jobs. They were just kidding, but they somehow helped the economy nonetheless according to dimocrat low info dopes.

Keep thinking that. His vaunted cash for clunkers cost the taxpayers 1.4 million for every job it created and did nothing to reduce carbon emissions but it did increase the cost of used cars.

By 2013 he had imposed requlations on business that totaled 46 billion dollars a year.

One of his biggest supporters Solyendra got a 535 million dollar taxpayer present.

By 2009 there were fewer people working then in 2000 though the population grew by 31 million people.

Some economists contribute the length and severity of the recession to his policies.

See, I'm not for unregulated capitalism. Sometimes capitalism needs to cost more than it otherwise could do, because we still have to live in this world with capitalism in it.

Unrestrained capitalism ended up with the worst recession the US had ever seen. Bush helped push for the second worst by reducing the restrictions on capitalism.

See, I'm not for unregulated capitalism. Sometimes capitalism needs to cost more than it otherwise could do, because we still have to live in this world with capitalism in it.

Unrestrained capitalism ended up with the worst recession the US had ever seen. Bush helped push for the second worst by reducing the restrictions on capitalism.
Sorry I am not following you. What I am reading seems to be going in some kind of circle. About some unregulated capitalism.

We had too many requlations in the last eight years. No large companies were opening many industries. Money was being held off shore. When the requlations were relaxed we have had how many millions repatriated? How many companies have talked about coming back into the U.S.?
We have had a few problems due to tariffs but those will work out in the end.

Forum List

Back