Stiff warning to Trump, Sessions, and GOP on marijuana

At some point we will have to go the way of the Philippines or China. End it or become Portugal or Somalia.

The only drug addict worth sympathy is a dead drug addict. In that, the cartels handle it best.

How does marijuana affect the brain?

Only those who use drugs are Patriots. Non drug addicts are treasonous.

That's called drug logic.

You should research Marijuana a bit more. Most of he old myths have been debunked. Marijuana actually contains positive health medicinal properties. It isn't the 'Evil' you've been indoctrinated to believe it is.
Don't bother...she thinks Reefer Madness is a documentary.

Ha, that is funny. :lol:

You already admitted to being a drug addict

I did??

Where?

LOL!!!!

That I have a marijuana prescription makes me a "drug addict?"

Are you a "drug addict" because you have aspirin in your medicine cabinet?

LOL!!!

Hate and lies from behind the fraud that is Judaism controlled American "Christianity."

Let's get one thing straight. 160 years ago, my ancestors slaughtered the living shit out of your sub human Confederate ancestors, in large part because they were just as stupid as you are today, because they went to church and parroted lies from the same liars you parrot today.

My ancestors slaughtered the shit out of yours. YEAH, that.

nothing but right wing propaganda, instead of a rational argument?

Bull, it is the truth of the extremely bigoted, corrupt, kleptocratic, and dishonest Obama Administration. Lie all you will, when the Dems had power, Obama lied his ass off to medicinal users and then handed them over to the legal lobby for bilking...

Dickinson: Obama's War on Pot

"Back when he was running for president in 2008, Barack Obama insisted that medical marijuana was an issue best left to state and local governments. "I'm not going to be using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue," he vowed, promising an end to the Bush administration's high-profile raids on providers of medical pot, which is legal in 16 states and the District of Columbia.

But over the past year, the Obama administration has quietly unleashed a multiagency crackdown on medical cannabis that goes far beyond anything undertaken by George W. Bush. The feds are busting growers who operate in full compliance with state laws, vowing to seize the property of anyone who dares to even rent to legal pot dispensaries, and threatening to imprison state employees responsible for regulating medical marijuana. With more than 100 raids on pot dispensaries during his first three years, Obama is now on pace to exceed Bush's record for medical-marijuana busts."

The Democratic Party has 4 core "values"

1. Stealing
2. Lying
3. Hating
4. Discriminating

Will Sessions, Comey, and Trump come out with the truth of the racial breakdown of who Holder put in jail for that which Obama said he wouldn't????

They were 99% white - the real reason behind Obama's backstab of the medicinal crowd.
Where is there a drug war clause, in the Republican Doctrine?

You loved what Obama did to the medicinal crowd. Hence, you are a big government liberal....

I support fiscal conservatism, personal responsibility, and truth.

You support fiscal liberalism, state regulators in every home, and lies to continue to bankrupt America.

I did??

Where?

LOL!!!!

LOL!!!

Hate and lies from behind the fraud that is Judaism controlled American "Christianity."

Let's get one thing straight. 160 years ago, my ancestors slaughtered the living shit out of your sub human Confederate ancestors, in large part because they were just as stupid as you are today, because they went to church and parroted lies from the same liars you parrot today.

Do you use marijuana? Have you ever used marijuana. If yes, you are a drug addict. You prove pot has driven you senseless with every post.

Yeah git dose confederates boys!

Do you have any idea how INSANE you sound? No. Of course not. It's because you are a drug addict and it makes sense to you.

You loved what Obama did to the medicinal crowd. Hence, you are a big government liberal....

I support fiscal conservatism, personal responsibility, and truth.

You support fiscal liberalism, state regulators in every home, and lies to continue to bankrupt America.
all talk and no legislative walk; right winger; where is the "free market" in that form of Commerce, now?

We can use a few rules be dropped since we already have some new rules in the process of being implemented.

Yeah, when Dem words and deeds are 180 degrees apart from reality, change the subject and equivocate...

Nice, Mr. Carville, nice....
like i said; y'all have nothing but propaganda and rhetoric instead of any form of valid argument.

There is no federal to Prohibit forms of Commerce, since the Repeal and historical and legal precedent, of that Bad idea in those then, modern times of last millennium.

I thought y'all, got the memo.

I did??

Where?

LOL!!!!

LOL!!!

Do you use marijuana? Have you ever used marijuana. If yes, you are a drug addict. You prove pot has driven you senseless with every post.

Do you have any idea how INSANE you sound? No. Of course not. It's because you are a drug addict and it makes sense to you.
Reefer Madness is not a documentary.

Do you use marijuana? Have you ever used marijuana. If yes, you are a drug addict

Sub humans have big problems with basic vocabulary. Start with "conservative," for example....

Let's review what he just posted. If you use marijuana once, you are a drug "addict."

Definition of ADDICT

"to devote or surrender (oneself) to something habitually or obsessively"

so "once" is enough for a sub human...

LOL!!!!

Your SAT scores were both in the 300s.... either one of mine doubled your combined score.

Decriminalize it and allow adults to make their own decisions. The act of using drugs should not be considered a 'Criminal Act.' I mean, is consuming alcohol a criminal act? And this is what the big problem is. Too many Americans are still subscribing to draconian Puritan beliefs.

If someone snorts a couple lines of Cocaine, and doesn't go out and hurt others, that person should not be deemed a 'Criminal.' They haven't committed crimes against anyone. I'm not advocating using Cocaine, but the mere act of using it shouldn't be deemed a 'Criminal Act.' If you're out there robbing, vandalizing, raping, or murdering, obviously you should be prosecuted. But throwing someone in a cage for smoking some herb, is just barbaric. It's time to evolve as a nation.

I did??

Where?

LOL!!!!

LOL!!!

Practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy are worse; they do it for "free" with no drugs involved.

Yeah, when Dem words and deeds are 180 degrees apart from reality, change the subject and equivocate...

Nice, Mr. Carville, nice....
like i said; y'all have nothing but propaganda and rhetoric instead of any form of valid argument.

There is no federal to Prohibit forms of Commerce, since the Repeal and historical and legal precedent, of that Bad idea in those then, modern times of last millennium.

I thought y'all, got the memo.

The "memo" we got is that Obama promised not to prosecute the medicinal crowd, and then ordered Holder to do just that, at an increased level from W, because the medicinal crowd being prosecuted was overwhelmingly white....

But regardless, the younger folks don't want your old Puritan 'morals' being forced on them.

Your thinking is very irrational and outdated. If the People decide they wanna decriminalize certain drugs, than so be it. That's how Freedom and Democracy works. You may not like that, but it is what it is.

Which is when the Adults like myself need to step.in and fix the problem- WITH RUTHLESS VIOLENCE when necessary.

Being a human parrot of lies is also an "altered state." It is to forfeit the human right to think, observe, and question. When one takes aspirin, that is an altered state. You have the right to decide that you want to be a sub human, that you will parrot, never question, and never check up on said liar in the pulpit. That he is lying is obvious to anyone who has actually taken the paper bag called Christianity off the head and actually observed personally...

The pulpit has nothing to do with this. I'm no more a Christian than I am Japanese.

I don't take pain medication. Or most other medication.

Knowing the Truth makes thinking for oneself unnecessary.

The ruthless violence isn't coming from message board bullies who cower when confronted in reality as Anathema surely would.

The ruthless violence in America is from the policy of drug/plant prohibition, as the violence in the Capone era was from Prohibition.

Tough talk from a pussy on a message board isn't courage.

Forum List

Back