Stiff warning to Trump, Sessions, and GOP on marijuana

oh, tell us, omniscient SUB HUMAN, where can we all find that "Truth" you so parrot and get wrong every time...

Take a step back, close your eyes, let go of the crap you were taught in school and church. Then open your eyes and see the world for the cesspool it really is. Who knows, maybe you're the 1 in 1000 who can actually do it.

As expected, you sit there afraid to admit the source of your parroting.... and hide behind the white sheet of your own insecurity.

Try to learn basic English before posting here again...

But regardless, the younger folks don't want your old Puritan 'morals' being forced on them.

Your thinking is very irrational and outdated. If the People decide they wanna decriminalize certain drugs, than so be it. That's how Freedom and Democracy works. You may not like that, but it is what it is.

Which is when the Adults like myself need to step.in and fix the problem- WITH RUTHLESS VIOLENCE when necessary.

Well see, that would make you a criminal. And it would be far more immoral than someone who just smokes some Marijuana. I'm much more concerned about folks like you. Violence can't be tolerated.

They love violence, which helps explain why they love prohibition = because it causes violence.... or something like that....

Well see, that would make you a criminal. And it would be far more immoral than someone who just smokes some Marijuana. I'm much more concerned about folks like you. Violence can't be tolerated.

I don't answer to human laws. I answer to a higher power.

Ya got big problems, huh? You need a lot more 'higher' power. Try some Ganja mon. Take care.

I don't answer to human laws. I answer to a higher power.

Ya got big problems, huh? You need a lot more 'higher' power. Try some Ganja mon. Take care.

You know Dschrute3, my roomie and I have said the very same thing for a few years now. Matter of fact, one of the things that we thought would help out Congress would be to have a bowl of 420 hard candies at the doors to the House and Senate, and require each Rep. and Senator to have 2 hard candies each when they get on the floor. Maybe then there would be some cooperation and not so much partisan bickering.

A little cannabis can go a long way towards making your day a bit brighter and mellowing you out.

Where is there a drug war clause, in the Republican Doctrine?

Yeah, when Dem words and deeds are 180 degrees apart from reality, change the subject and equivocate...

Nice, Mr. Carville, nice....
like i said; y'all have nothing but propaganda and rhetoric instead of any form of valid argument.

There is no federal to Prohibit forms of Commerce, since the Repeal and historical and legal precedent, of that Bad idea in those then, modern times of last millennium.

I thought y'all, got the memo.

The "memo" we got is that Obama promised not to prosecute the medicinal crowd, and then ordered Holder to do just that, at an increased level from W, because the medicinal crowd being prosecuted was overwhelmingly white....
i thought it was about being legal in State markets, in a market friendly manner.

Leftists never ever stop chanting the same lies.

1. Obama campaigned in 2008 that he would NOT prosecuted those "in compliance with state law"
2. In 2009, once in office, Obama upped such prosecutions of medicinal marijuana from W's levels

What does this sick in the head left wing liar do about that??

He keeps parroting MEMOS.... not ACTUAL REALITY.

memos - Dems aren't liars, thugs, kleptocrats, bigots, and traitors

reality = they are all of the above, and the WEED ISSUE proved it the last time the Dems had the House, the Senate, and the WH.

Now parrot another "memo" for us while ignoring WHAT THE DEMS ACTUALLY DID.

The OP is convinced that 9/11 was done by the JOOOS instead of al-Qaida. Weekenders are one thing.....those who think THC is a "lifestyle" are the lazy, paranoid bums who end up panhandling on traffic islands. The generation he's talking about grew up normal and got into weed in their 20's after our brains were formed. Since then, we've seen the destruction it's caused to leftist losers who smoked weed in high school or earlier...it's why it's called "dope" ya dopes.

We did not form the greatest nation on earth by smoking pot

Actually, most of the founding fathers did grow weed. George Washington was one...

george washington marijuana - Google Search

In order to understand PATRIOTISM, it helps to understand HISTORY first...

We are $20 trillion in debt. Legalizing weed is a plus $300 billion per year to the US Treasury. You are against that because your beaked birdbrain cannot stop parroting lies....

Traitor - one who wages war on the US

The DRUG WAR wages war on the US. Supporters ARE TRAITORS, every last one.

"Legalizing weed is a plus $300 billion per year to the US Treasury."

How can the US Treasury get $300 billion a year from legalizing weed when it is against federal law? I don't believe the federal government is in the pot selling business.

Leftists never ever stop chanting the same lies.

1. Obama campaigned in 2008 that he would NOT prosecuted those "in compliance with state law"
2. In 2009, once in office, Obama upped such prosecutions of medicinal marijuana from W's levels

What does this sick in the head left wing liar do about that??

He keeps parroting MEMOS.... not ACTUAL REALITY.

memos - Dems aren't liars, thugs, kleptocrats, bigots, and traitors

reality = they are all of the above, and the WEED ISSUE proved it the last time the Dems had the House, the Senate, and the WH.

Now parrot another "memo" for us while ignoring WHAT THE DEMS ACTUALLY DID.

lol this is hilarious. It's Obama's fault Republicans are fascists about weed!

Bet you would have no problem taking all the opiod pain pills prescribed to you though.

...and you would be WRONG. I don't take that crap unless I am IN a hospital under the direct oversight on a,medical staff.

In 2003, I had 31 teeth extracted over a pair of consecutive Mondays. 12 the last Monday in September and 19 the first Monday in October. I never filled the prescription for pain medication I was given. I didn't even take Advil/Tylenol. I just gutted it out with hot showers and resolve.

Forum List

Back