Stiff warning to Trump, Sessions, and GOP on marijuana

Bet you would have no problem taking all the opiod pain pills prescribed to you though.

...and you would be WRONG. I don't take that crap unless I am IN a hospital under the direct oversight on a,medical staff.

In 2003, I had 31 teeth extracted over a pair of consecutive Mondays. 12 the last Monday in September and 19 the first Monday in October. I never filled the prescription for pain medication I was given. I didn't even take Advil/Tylenol. I just gutted it out with hot showers and resolve.

You should have brushed your teeth dumbass.

We did not form the greatest nation on earth by smoking pot

Actually, most of the founding fathers did grow weed. George Washington was one...

george washington marijuana - Google Search

In order to understand PATRIOTISM, it helps to understand HISTORY first...

We are $20 trillion in debt. Legalizing weed is a plus $300 billion per year to the US Treasury. You are against that because your beaked birdbrain cannot stop parroting lies....

Traitor - one who wages war on the US

The DRUG WAR wages war on the US. Supporters ARE TRAITORS, every last one.

"Legalizing weed is a plus $300 billion per year to the US Treasury."

How can the US Treasury get $300 billion a year from legalizing weed when it is against federal law? I don't believe the federal government is in the pot selling business.
why not? the US government is the largest purchaser of drugs, in the Entire World.

Actually, most of the founding fathers did grow weed. George Washington was one...

We are $20 trillion in debt. Legalizing weed is a plus $300 billion per year to the US Treasury. You are against that because your beaked birdbrain cannot stop parroting lies....

How can the US Treasury get $300 billion a year from legalizing weed when it is against federal law? I don't believe the federal government is in the pot selling business.
why not? the US government is the largest purchaser of drugs, in the Entire World.

Once again, how can the US Govt make $300 billion a year from a drug that is illegal? Funny is not an answer.

Once again, how can the US Govt make $300 billion a year from a drug that is illegal? Funny is not an answer.

You know, considering that marijuana is a states rights issue, the states should be able to get all the tax money, not the federal government.

You know, considering that marijuana is a states rights issue, the states should be able to get all the tax money, not the federal government.

I would like to know how the Federal government gets one cent from the sale of weed.

I would like to know how the Federal government gets one cent from the sale of weed.

That's the point. Currently, they don't because it's not legal at the federal level. However, since the federal government has said that legal marijuana is a states rights issue, even if it is legalized at the federal level, the tax revenue raised by the sale of cannabis should go to the states only, because they have already said it's a states rights issue.

And...................just last year, CO raised a BILLION dollars in tax revenue. Does Trump REALLY want to get rid of tax revenue for states, as well as having a negative impact on businesses that are closely tied to the marijuana industry, as well as having a sharp impact on tourism. If you made recreational marijuana illegal again in CO, you would see a drop of around 25 percent in tourism.

Nope, going after the states that have already legalized it is a bad idea.

That's the point. Currently, they don't because it's not legal at the federal level. However, since the federal government has said that legal marijuana is a states rights issue, even if it is legalized at the federal level, the tax revenue raised by the sale of cannabis should go to the states only, because they have already said it's a states rights issue.

And...................just last year, CO raised a BILLION dollars in tax revenue. Does Trump REALLY want to get rid of tax revenue for states, as well as having a negative impact on businesses that are closely tied to the marijuana industry, as well as having a sharp impact on tourism. If you made recreational marijuana illegal again in CO, you would see a drop of around 25 percent in tourism.

Tell that to
LADEXTER SAID:

"We are $20 trillion in debt. Legalizing weed is a plus $300 billion per year to the US Treasury. You are against that because your beaked birdbrain cannot stop parroting lies..."

Tell that to
LADEXTER SAID:

"We are $20 trillion in debt. Legalizing weed is a plus $300 billion per year to the US Treasury. You are against that because your beaked birdbrain cannot stop parroting lies..."

Well, then we agree, Dexter is wrong to say that the money could go to the US treasury. It shouldn't. The taxes generated by sales should go only to the state, not the federal government because it's a states rights issue as the federal government has said many times before.

federal sales taxes?

Once again, we have legal flowers and illegal ones...

The US Constitution was never intended to give the government the power to ban anything which grows, unless it is poisonous... protecting LIFE.

Marijuana is not poisonous. It is therapeutic.

Debateable. What isn't debateable is anyone focused on pot when we have real problems to deal needs to go back to his moms basement why the adults are fixing things

federal sales taxes?

There is not federal sales tax, especially on the sale of a drug that is illegal.

Tell that to
LADEXTER SAID:

Well, then we agree, Dexter is wrong to say that the money could go to the US treasury. It shouldn't. The taxes generated by sales should go only to the state, not the federal government because it's a states rights issue as the federal government has said many times before.

The Federal Government should either change the law on pot or enforce it IMO.

Who in their right mind is opposed to legalizing pot? Its a non drug in reality. You are NOT american.

Parroting lies of old changes nothing. The numbers tell the real story. The "Reefer Madness" generation, those who insist on parroting lies today since their birdbrains have parroted the same lies their entire lives, is dying off. It is being replaced by those who have actually used or watched people use weed, and they are for legalization. The numbers go up 2% every election, meaning it will be 60% of the voting public for legal weed by the next midterm....

Actually, sorry, it was 58% at the last election, now reading 60% today...

Support for Legal Marijuana Use Up to 60% in U.S.

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- With voters in several states deciding this fall whether to legalize the use of marijuana, public support for making it legal has reached 60% -- its highest level in Gallup's 47-year trend.

uu5e1ycj_kqf1dim_mvmew.png

So here's the reality for the GOP. Listen to old, senile, completely misinformed parroting idiots at your own peril. Sell out to the LAWYER LOBBY at your own peril. Sell out to those on the dole of the LEGAL LOBBY at your own peril - that means JDAAC preachers, Mr. Sessions.

Marijuana will be legal soon. Whether you are in office when it does depends on whether you have a clue and a molecule of patriotism to the US at a time of almost $20 trillion in debt... thanks in large part to the LEGAL LOBBY....

Sure thing, legalize it or face hell at the ballot box. What a retard.

Parroting lies of old changes nothing. The numbers tell the real story. The "Reefer Madness" generation, those who insist on parroting lies today since their birdbrains have parroted the same lies their entire lives, is dying off. It is being replaced by those who have actually used or watched people use weed, and they are for legalization. The numbers go up 2% every election, meaning it will be 60% of the voting public for legal weed by the next midterm....

Actually, sorry, it was 58% at the last election, now reading 60% today...

Support for Legal Marijuana Use Up to 60% in U.S.

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- With voters in several states deciding this fall whether to legalize the use of marijuana, public support for making it legal has reached 60% -- its highest level in Gallup's 47-year trend.

uu5e1ycj_kqf1dim_mvmew.png

So here's the reality for the GOP. Listen to old, senile, completely misinformed parroting idiots at your own peril. Sell out to the LAWYER LOBBY at your own peril. Sell out to those on the dole of the LEGAL LOBBY at your own peril - that means JDAAC preachers, Mr. Sessions.

Marijuana will be legal soon. Whether you are in office when it does depends on whether you have a clue and a molecule of patriotism to the US at a time of almost $20 trillion in debt... thanks in large part to the LEGAL LOBBY....
As a 70yr old man that worked hard (butcher) for 35yr I now find myself with pain the doctors can't seem to do anything about. I finally broke down and tried pot. I have peripheral neuropathy with foot and leg pain that no pills seem to help. I tried smoking it but because I smoked cigaretts for too many years I have copd and smoking pot makes me cough too much. I made some pot cookies and they work wonders. I eat 1 or 2 cookies at bedtime and I sleep like a baby. I haven't had a good peaceful nights sleep in years. I don't see any down side to edibles. They don't get you high unless you really over do it. After eating 2 cookies I wait about an hour and all stress Just goes away, and I sleep all night. The doctors advise against using pot and prescribe all kinds of pills that just don't work. Comn on, I'm 70 and you want to deny me a peaceful night sleep taking something natural that you can grow yourself? I know the drug companies will fight this because they don't make money on it and can't seem to reproduce its effect so that's where most of the negative information comes from. All I want is a good night sleep without side effects that I can grow myself and pot seems to work. I an just sorry it took me so long to discover it.

Only fascists would be ok with banning a flower

Actually, it is best described as the PRISON INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX which is thwarting legal weed. Everyone who makes money off weed prohibition is against legalizing it

1. lawyers
2. prison guard union bosses
3. cop union bosses
4. sub human morons who attend "christian" churches run by JDAAC preachers (Jew disguised as a Christian) who only care about enriching and empowering fellow Jew attorneys.

So pot is illegal because of a Jewish conspiracy involving groups of people, most of whom make absolutely nothing by keeping it illegal

The tyranny and bullshit needs to end. The people on the side of keeping it illegal, are on the same side as Mexican drug cartels. Enough is enough.

This is called "senility". Or stupidity, they both work.
So when did you decide that it was better for drug cartels to make billions of dollars off of illegal marijuana than for it to be legal? Should we ban alcohol, a more dangerous drug, and let cartels get into that business as well?

The tyranny and bullshit needs to end. The people on the side of keeping it illegal, are on the same side as Mexican drug cartels. Enough is enough.

This is called "senility". Or stupidity, they both work.
So when did you decide that it was better for drug cartels to make billions of dollars off of illegal marijuana than for it to be legal? Should we ban alcohol, a more dangerous drug, and let cartels get into that business as well?

I don't deal in false equivalencies, obviously you have no idea what one of those is ;) But hey, you are the one who claims everyone to the "Right" of you is a "Nazi". You are simply not an intelligent man. As an aside if you were TRULY concerned about "Nazi's" you'd take up arms and come for us ;) You won't though, you are simply a 70 something year old pussy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back