The adults are back in charge of the US

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
Emboldened by Trump, Republicans aim to halve legal immigration

I'll save my thoughts on how the rich NATO countries like Germany are no longer going to get a free ride off the US taxpayer for later, but for the moment the proposed reduction of legal immigraion that centers on those WITH SKILLS TO HELP THE US and an accompanying termination of the lunatic H1B Jobs Theft Program is absolutely music to my ears, and should be to all americans who work for a living.

No longer will the country continue to be flooded with the illiterate poor of mexico looking for handouts, or stealing jobs from americans, and no longer will IT workers have to train their far lower-paid replacements from India. The US is not the world's job bank or ATM/aid machine for the poor.

The costs for americans when it comes to housing will fall, even water costs will decrease with fewer people using them and landfills will be filled more slowly, with less forests/wetlands destroyed to make way for the vast immigration, both legal and not. The only losers in this will be the scumbag real estate developers and micro$oft, who will now actually have to hire real, live americans. The $250BBN cash hoards of Apple and Micro$oft will not have to shrink a little bit and go back to the american people, my heart so bleeds for them....NOT.

It has taken DECADES for a real president to stand up and say, "NO MORE, it its time to take care of americans FIRST!"

Trump is winning on every front, and what is so amazing is that the far left/liberal trash keeps screaming themselves into complete irrelevance as more and more americans' jobs are protected/restored. Keep going liberals, your whining is expediting your vanishing from the political world that much faster.

I'll save my thoughts on how the rich NATO countries like Germany are no longer going to get a free ride off the US taxpayer for later, but for the moment the proposed reduction of legal immigraion that centers on those WITH SKILLS TO HELP THE US and an accompanying termination of the lunatic H1B Jobs Theft Program is absolutely music to my ears, and should be to all americans who work for a living.

No longer will the country continue to be flooded with the illiterate poor of mexico looking for handouts, or stealing jobs from americans, and no longer will IT workers have to train their far lower-paid replacements from India. The US is not the world's job bank or ATM/aid machine for the poor.

The costs for americans when it comes to housing will fall, even water costs will decrease with fewer people using them and landfills will be filled more slowly, with less forests/wetlands destroyed to make way for the vast immigration, both legal and not. The only losers in this will be the scumbag real estate developers and micro$oft, who will now actually have to hire real, live americans. The $250BBN cash hoards of Apple and Micro$oft will not have to shrink a little bit and go back to the american people, my heart so bleeds for them....NOT.

It has taken DECADES for a real president to stand up and say, "NO MORE, it its time to take care of americans FIRST!"

Trump is winning on every front, and what is so amazing is that the far left/liberal trash keeps screaming themselves into complete irrelevance as more and more americans' jobs are protected/restored. Keep going liberals, your whining is expediting your vanishing from the political world that much faster.
. My co-workers complain of people like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet types investing most of their earnings either over seas or otherwise not back here in this nation like it should be. Is this true ?

. My co-workers complain of people like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet types investing most of their earnings either over seas or otherwise not back here in this nation like it should be. Is this true ?
Are you wanting to regulate how and where people spend their money? or just complaining about it?

Yes, it is true, your coworkers are whiners. Next question.

Wow, an old senile bigot who acts like a baby is in control.

Are you wanting to regulate how and where people spend their money? or just complaining about it?
. If we have citizens undermining this nations prosperity and stability by raping it, and then sending the money out of here, well I say that this nation ought to create protections against this. Not do anything to them and their wealth specifically, but dry up the avenues that they have used to rape this nation after finding out how dangerous they are to this nations well being, and all because of their selfish actions. It has been to easy for them, and this nation never saw it coming.

. If we have citizens undermining this nations prosperity and stability by raping it, and then sending the money out of here, well I say that this nation ought to create protections against this. Not do anything to them and their wealth specifically, but dry up the avenues that they have used to rape this nation after finding out how dangerous they are to this nations well being, and all because of their selfish actions. It has been to easy for them, and this nation never saw it coming.
Give me an example of what you are talking about... like what kind of protections and how you would "dry up the avenues"

Give me an example of what you are talking about... like what kind of protections and how you would "dry up the avenues"
. Make it where the take isn't so large that it becomes a destabling force if used by the wrong sorts of individuals who could give a crap less about how their actions could actually work to destablize an entire nation along with it's government. These things could easily happen by way of their mishandling their wealth in ways that hurt the nation instead of help it. Isn't there such a thing as anti-monopoly laws in the nation for one example, and this in order to keep balance and perspective ??

. Make it where the take isn't so large that it becomes a destabling force if used by the wrong sorts of individuals who could give a crap less about how their actions could actually work to destablize an entire nation along with it's government. These things could easily happen by way of their mishandling their wealth in ways that hurt the nation instead of help it. Isn't there such a thing as anti-monopoly laws in the nation for one example, and this in order to keep balance and perspective ??
So you'd like to limit the amount of income a person or company can make? Like all profits exceeding X amount goes back to the government? Or are you thinking exponentially raise the tax rates on the richest of the rich?

So you'd like to limit the amount of income a person or company can make? Like all profits exceeding X amount goes back to the government? Or are you thinking exponentially raise the tax rates on the richest of the rich?
. Limit in the form of the actual interest a person is allowed to control maybe. Take corporate farmers for example, where as I don't think it wise that we have say 2 huge corporate farms instead of say 6 smaller farmers within so many acres. Having 6 individual farmers who are loyal patriots is always better than having 2 that make easier targets for someone to control. Once controlled, then so much of the nations food can be controlled, and putting this kind of power & set up into action, and doing it on a huge scale is just crazy. Empowering more Americans is the key to security and safety.

. Limit in the form of the actual interest a person is allowed to control maybe. Take corporate farmers for example, where as I don't think it wise that we have say 2 huge corporate farms instead of say 6 smaller farmers within so many acres. Having 6 individual farmers who are loyal patriots is always better than having 2 that make easier targets for someone to control. Once controlled, then so much of the nations food can be controlled, and putting this kind of power & set up into action, and doing it on a huge scale is just crazy. Empowering more Americans is the key to security and safety.
Apply your theory to Gates and Microsoft. At what point would you have the government limit his growth? And how would you like to see them do it?

Apply your theory to Gates and Microsoft. At what point would you have the government limit his growth? And how would you like to see them do it?
. Maybe not limit his growth, but maybe introduce legislation that suggest that if a certain percentage of American wealth is being invested into Microsoft products and services, then a certain percentage of that wealth must be used, re-invested or recirculated in America. We need to get a healthy balance, and stop the bleeding of our wealth by those who in turn exhibit no loyalties or patriotism to this nation, but only that they just plunder the nations wealth and resources for their own exceeding gains while living in safety here. Not sure if the problem of off shoring wealth is a huge problem for this nation, but if it is, then it needs to have some sort of ethics applied to it all in which helps people to understand the damage that can be caused by it all.

Last edited:

Here is one problem with reducing the population or not letting it grow. The Ponzi scheme of SS only works with an increase in workers paying taxes. Why do you suppose that it is the FIRST thing that congress looks at to cut? They don't look to cut the unfunded welfare program, they look to cut the tax revenue funded SS, why?

Yep, America has grown weary of the liberal excuse and blame making machine.

Here is one problem with reducing the population or not letting it grow. The Ponzi scheme of SS only works with an increase in workers paying taxes. Why do you suppose that it is the FIRST thing that congress looks at to cut? They don't look to cut the unfunded welfare program, they look to cut the tax revenue funded SS, why?

The very foundation of SS is not rational for the point you raise - you cannot have permanent growth in both economic and population terms as it is not sustainable. The Western democracies are going to need to come up with an alternative economic model that does not require permanent growth rates and immigrant importation unless productivity is the sole growing factor, but even that cannot be permanent and consistent year over year. Any 1st-year economics student could tell you that, since the earth is by definition a finite resource and population growth cannot be indefinite.

It is time that population growth as an issue that equals or exceeds climate change be addressed, and in a more forceful manner than even the chinese 1-child policy implemented.

Last edited:

The very foundation of SS is not rational for the point you raise - you cannot have permanent growth in both economic and population terms as it is not sustainable. The Western democracies are going to need to come up with an alternative economic model that does not require permanent growth rates and immigrant importation unless productivity is the sole growing factor, but even that cannot be permanent and consistent year over year. Any 1st-year economics student could tell you that, since the earth is by itself a finite resource and population growth cannot be indefinite.

It is time that population growth as an issue that equals or exceeds climate change be addressed, and in a more forceful manner than even the chinese 1-child policy implemented.
Soylent Green?

The very foundation of SS is not rational for the point you raise - you cannot have permanent growth in both economic and population terms as it is not sustainable. The Western democracies are going to need to come up with an alternative economic model that does not require permanent growth rates and immigrant importation unless productivity is the sole growing factor, but even that cannot be permanent and consistent year over year. Any 1st-year economics student could tell you that, since the earth is by itself a finite resource and population growth cannot be indefinite.

Truthfully I see the movie Idiocracy coming true

Soylent Green?

When africa reaches its expected 4 BBN population in a few decades - who cannot even come close to feeding itself with a quarter of that number today - that film will look like a sunday picnic. I prefer pro-active solutions, not waiting until 5 MM africans a day are on the oceans in wooden dinghys trying to get into Europe.

just a bunch of socialists. ending our alleged wars on crime, drugs, poverty, and terror, means we can end our income tax. only the right wing, never gets it.

Forum List

Back