STFU Obama. We're Tired of Your Photo Op Presidency.

President Obama is standing there in a press conference lecturing the American people - with as much condescension as possible - about their fear of Ebola.

He's dripping with condescension and finger waving.

What a class act. (roll eyes)
432123477_WaitYoumadbro_xlarge.jpeg

The frantic panic of the rwer's during an election season teeters on the edge of self induced insanity, and media driven hysteria....

Let's talk next week, LMAO.

Everyone's tired of this idiot president. All the polls say it over and over.

You have to be really lame to still support this piece of dog shit. He can't do anything right, everything he does is for political purposes, he's emboldened our enemies and shit on our friends. I can't wait for him get the fuck out of the White House.

(scratches head)

He can't do anything right?

Sounds like you are being a bit of a partisan, here.

When people talk this way about someone, I usually ask them why they harbor such ill will towards another human -- with you, it's abundantly apparent.

The reason why I carry I'll will towards the guy is it's obvious he not qualified to be president. He's done a lot of harm to this country, and I think most people can see that.

How many years of experience as PRESIDENT does one need in order to be qualified to be PRESIDENT?

He was in over his head the first day he held office and he's in over his head now. Look at the country, look at the world! He's been an unmitigated disaster. You are one of few who still support him.

You're right. Obama IS an unmitigated disaster. His worshippers know it too. They just can't admit it. It's a psychological thing.

Keep talking Mr. President. Anyone who spurs the Faux news base to post vitriolic comments, has my support. Can't wait to see how they act when/if there is a President Clinton in 2017.

Wow, and I can't imagine why the American public is vitriolic when this idiot has dropped the ball over and over.

Keep posting.

That would be the Faux news viewing public.

Turn off Fox
Bad News for America

...but this thread isn't about fox news...why are you trying to change the subject?

Anytime they throw in a Fox News reference they are done, that's the last bullet in their gun.

Yep. That and the way they become unglued, LOL.

Ok, a mod just reminded me we have to make our posts relevant in addition to a flame so let me add that.............
Yeah...they tend to invoke "the rules" when their side is getting hammered by facts....or else they just move the thread to the badlands to hide it.

Is there anything funnier than when idiots try to use words that are new to them.

USMB nutters think it has real impact if they say "unmitigated" before the term "disaster".......and the result absolves them of having to support their dopey claim.

"He's been an UNMITIGATED DISASTER!......I heard it on the radio. UNMITIGATED, I say!"

This thread is an unmitigated disaster!!!

Sort of, but It is a place for the haters to bide time where facts and reasonable thinking are not required until the next 'crisis' , real or overblown and imagined, suddenly emerges that can be exploited as anti-government mud-slinging over and over and over.

The petals have all fallen off the IS terrorist black rose for the righties. They need weekly beheadings from the IS caliphate because their game is based on raw emotion not dealing in facts or seeking the truth.

Obama and g5000 need to drink the bodily fluids of person returning form West Africa the second they get off the plane at JFK and not 8 weeks after they've been declared Ebola free and sprayed with Lysol

Obama is a bioterrorist and dedicated the rest of his term to finding Ebola a suitable American host.

Well said, CF!!
I think it was gross. Yukkk!!

Instead I think they should let all of the returning healthcare workers go around the White House licking doorknobs.

Who does Obama think he is calling healthcare workers "heroes"?

Doesn't he know you have to kill someone to be a hero?

President Obama is standing there in a press conference lecturing the American people - with as much condescension as possible - about their fear of Ebola.

He's dripping with condescension and finger waving.

What a class act. (roll eyes)
Negro Presidents should be seen and not heard
Same with the flotus
:afro:
It's as if you have a problem with women who don't know their "place".
Nope just big mouth Ahole liberal women, dont like them or big mouth ahole liberal men.

Forum List

Back