STFU Obama. We're Tired of Your Photo Op Presidency.

The POTUS has a level headed approach to this virus. In a couple of weeks.....the nation will likely be Ebola free. Any future cases will be.......like the ones we have had thus far.......limited to one or two infections.

The idea that health care workers who work with infectious diseases should quarantine themselves for long periods of time when not ill or contagious is retarded.

ALL of our returning Military from West Africa are being put into quarantine, wanna esplain that Lucy?

In Italy, no less. They're not even allowing them into the country.

Well that IS better than New Jersey ;)

The POTUS has a level headed approach to this virus. In a couple of weeks.....the nation will likely be Ebola free. Any future cases will be.......like the ones we have had thus far.......limited to one or two infections.

The idea that health care workers who work with infectious diseases should quarantine themselves for long periods of time when not ill or contagious is retarded.

ALL of our returning Military from West Africa are being put into quarantine, wanna esplain that Lucy?

Its stupid.

President Obama is standing there in a press conference lecturing the American people - with as much condescension as possible - about their fear of Ebola.

He's dripping with condescension and finger waving.

What a class act. (roll eyes)
All Presidents have their own official photographers and have their pictures taken on all occasions. Why is it that you have a problem now?

LOL. It went whizzzzing right over your head what's meant by Photo Op president.

Kinda like calling someone an empty suit.

That's why he's plummeting in the polls, darlin

does that mean you're bitching about Obama plummeting in the polls too ?

Its stupid.

Is it?

Therein lies the issue with this asshole, he is all over the place with virtually everything.

It makes no sense at all....how could he have two different policies on this issue?

WHY would he have two different policies?

President Obama is standing there in a press conference lecturing the American people - with as much condescension as possible - about their fear of Ebola.

Negro Presidents should be seen and not heard

Nope, just Dem President's.it matters not what color they are.

OBABBLE finally has an issue that fits his experience. The community organizer, smiling, lecturing, telling people to be kind and thoughtful, see him as Jesus...what a waste he is.

Keep talking Mr. President. Anyone who spurs the Faux news base to post vitriolic comments, has my support. Can't wait to see how they act when/if there is a President Clinton in 2017.

Wow, and I can't imagine why the American public is vitriolic when this idiot has dropped the ball over and over.

Keep posting.

That would be the Faux news viewing public.

Turn off Fox
Bad News for America

RW, you and I usually don't argue back and forth much, and as such, I will reply to you in a respectful way and not the way I'd respond to some of the idiots on this board.

There is not a racist bone in my body. I find Obama personally more pleasant than Bill Clinton and would probably sit down and have a beer with him. My issues are with his policies and his lack of backbone, not with his race.

Your post is completely off the mark.

Keep talking Mr. President. Anyone who spurs the Faux news base to post vitriolic comments, has my support. Can't wait to see how they act when/if there is a President Clinton in 2017.

Wow, and I can't imagine why the American public is vitriolic when this idiot has dropped the ball over and over.

Keep posting.

Turn off Fox
Bad News for America

You're talking to someone that reads many, MANY different sources, hun.

Keep posting.

Turn off Fox
Bad News for America

You're talking to someone that reads many, MANY different sources, hun.
You act like a National Enquirer type...

Anytime they throw in a Fox News reference they are done, that's the last bullet in their gun.

RW, you and I usually don't argue back and forth much, and as such, I will reply to you in a respectful way and not the way I'd respond to some of the idiots on this board.

There is not a racist bone in my body. I find Obama personally more pleasant than Bill Clinton and would probably sit down and have a beer with him. My issues are with his policies and his lack of backbone, not with his race.

Negro presidents should not expect the same access to the public that other presidents have. You were elected, now know your place
Do not expect to meet the public, do not attempt anything that may be deemed "presidential" , we don't want to see you talking to schoolchildren, soldiers, the sick or anyone who may draw public sympathy
Just because you were elected president doesn't mean you should act like one

Anytime they throw in a Fox News reference they are done, that's the last bullet in their gun.

Yep. That and the way they become unglued, LOL.

Ok, a mod just reminded me we have to make our posts relevant in addition to a flame so let me add that.............

We're sick of your meaningless presidency, Barack Obama!

Why don't you just step down and make it easy for your party??

Negro presidents should not expect the same access to the public that other presidents have. You were elected, now know your place
Do not expect to meet the public, do not attempt anything that may be deemed "presidential" , we don't want to see you talking to schoolchildren, soldiers, the sick or anyone who may draw public sympathy
Just because you were elected president doesn't mean you should act like one

Instead of pummeling you like I usually pummel idiot liberals, I tried responding in the intellectual, respectful manner to you.

It doesn't appear to be reciprocated.

If you'd like, I could just start responding with flaming.......

or.....you can drop the subject with me. I just told you that doesn't apply to me. I could care less if the president is purple, green, or black. I just care about performance.

Forum List

Back