Should guys be forced to date fat chicks?

Fat chicks are better in the sack :thup:

They feel like they have to work extra hard!

Take that info to the BANK homies!

Girls in shape like to work out during sex. It's the most pleasurable work out you can have.

Girls in shape like to work out during sex. It's the most pleasurable work out you can have.

Go have sex with a fat chick. You don't have to tell anyone! Just do it. Have your way with her. It'll be marvelous :thup:

But can you tax it?

^The question that only matters to some.

If skinny girls were taxed and fat girls were not taxed, which would you pick?

The answer shouldn't be about taxation. The question should be about why one was taxed. Welcome to 'Merica.

Go have sex with a fat chick. You don't have to tell anyone! Just do it. Have your way with her. It'll be marvelous :thup:

I've had it thrown on me for decades. The only "fat chicks" that dish it out are the ones that had bad daddies and low self esteem and they want to be worth something.

REAL good sex is from a woman that knows about diet, exercise, regulation. Yet, certain girls that have sizes considered "fat" today, are and could be better.

Let me break your point down. "Lot's of fat content in the body does not = better sex". I think this is pretty basic.

The thing is, fat girls need lovin too. And it's wrong to discriminate against them. Something should be done. There oughta be a law.

Discrimination is bad, mkay?

Are any guys forced to date any "chicks".............I think your post labeled who you are.

Who is he, oh unintelligent one? Tell me. I'd love to hear more of your pigeon-holing self-righteousness. Have you notified the central committee yet?

Comedy Central or the NWO?

I'm am just me. No media. Just a brain. Am I self-righteous in politics, OMG YES!. Because everyone else is clearly coo-coo!

And forced to date ugly chicks (without getting drunk)?

Well, no. That would qualify as "cruel and unusual". The state should supply the liquor.

But I'm a Muslim, so I don't drink the stuff.
Dark glasses?
Is there anything in the Koran about smoking the stuff?

Most Soldiers that return from Iraq talk about zero Opium when they got there yet Opium fields that they had to guard after they left. I've never read the Koran. Every religion has 1 golden rule. Treat others how you want to be treated.

Forum List

Back