STFU Obama. We're Tired of Your Photo Op Presidency.

You have to be really lame to still support this piece of dog shit. He can't do anything right, everything he does is for political purposes, he's emboldened our enemies and shit on our friends. I can't wait for him get the fuck out of the White House.

(scratches head)

He can't do anything right?

Sounds like you are being a bit of a partisan, here.

When people talk this way about someone, I usually ask them why they harbor such ill will towards another human -- with you, it's abundantly apparent.

The reason why I carry I'll will towards the guy is it's obvious he not qualified to be president. He's done a lot of harm to this country, and I think most people can see that.

How many years of experience as PRESIDENT does one need in order to be qualified to be PRESIDENT?
I have a copy of the Constitution....Article II says nothing about qualifications besides: "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

I have mixed feelings about this issue. I think we have a great deal of fear mongering going on. I've witnessed this same hysteria over other "pandemics" that never developed (i.e.bird flu, swine flu, MERS, SARS, et.al.) Millions were going to die!! But very few actually did die. So I am very skeptical. Ebola has been around since 1976 and has killed less than 5000 people worldwide.

BUT......

Obama is so incompetent that he could screw up a wet dream. I think we have nothing to lose by being overly cautious, at least until we have more facts and experience. The Doctors and Nurses who volunteer to save the lives of Ebola infected Africans are great people and I respect their humanity. But they need to apply that same set of values and ethics to protecting Americans when they return! So far, "Voluntary quarantines" aren't working very well....... The DOD seems to be applying the "cautious" approach.

The POTUS has a level headed approach to this virus..

Bummer that level head is shoved straight up his ass.....

LOL

I've noticed that you have a penchant for kissing the ass of other USMB nutters. That's endearing. Keep it up.

LOL

I've noticed that you have a penchant for kissing the ass of other USMB nutters. That's endearing. Keep it up.

LOL.

l
l
l
l
l
v

Does that mean I kissed YOUR ass, moron?

You've got to be one of the dumbest bottom dwellers among pond scum.

Now back to the topic. Your hero is a stupid, incompetent, idiot. He's nothing but an empty suit.

Capeche? :)

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
I have mixed feelings about this issue. I think we have a great deal of fear mongering going on. I've witnessed this same hysteria over other "pandemics" that never developed (i.e.bird flu, swine flu, MERS, SARS, et.al.) Millions were going to die!! But very few actually did die. So I am very skeptical. Ebola has been around since 1976 and has killed less than 5000 people worldwide.

BUT......

Obama is so incompetent that he could screw up a wet dream. I think we have nothing to lose by being overly cautious, at least until we have more facts and experience. The Doctors and Nurses who volunteer to save the lives of Ebola infected Africans are great people and I respect their humanity. But they need to apply that same set of values and ethics to protecting Americans when they return! So far, "Voluntary quarantines" aren't working very well....... The DOD seems to be applying the "cautious" approach.

Oh my....what a disappointing post. Just so..........lame.

You have a personal tug of war going on between common sense and irrational hatred for the POTUS.

You aren't Katzndogs crazy....but you just can't help yourself.

Fucking sad.

LOL

LOL

LOL.

l
l
l
l
l
v

Does that mean I kissed YOUR ass, moron?

You've got to be one of the dumbest bottom dwellers among pond scum.

Now back to the topic. Your hero is a stupid, incompetent, idiot. He's nothing but an empty suit.

Capeche? :)

I think we need a poll.

BUT......

You have a personal tug of war going on between common sense and irrational hatred for the POTUS.

Fucking sad.

I don't hate the POTUS, I simply judge him by his long string of failures.

Why is the DOD using a quarantine?

Why are these compassionate Doctors and nurses so flippant about protecting their fellow Americans? If they can afford to volunteer to go to Africa, they can afford to quarantine themselves for 3 weeks.

At any rate, you're entitled to your opinion.

BUT......

Fucking sad.

Why are these compassionate Doctors and nurses so flippant about protecting their fellow Americans? If they can afford to volunteer to go to Africa, they can afford to quarantine themselves for 3 weeks.

How many Americans have succumbed to the Ebola virus thus far?

BUT......

Fucking sad.

How many Americans have succumbed to the Ebola virus thus far?[/QUOTE}
I don't know or care. I simply believe that a quarantine is appropriate until we know more. Why take chances?

Why is Obama's DOD using a quarantine?

BUT......

Fucking sad.

I don't know or care. I simply believe that a quarantine is appropriate until we know more. Why take chances?

Don't expect a liberal to explain such a blatant inconsistency. It makes their heads explode. :)

BUT......

Fucking sad.

It's not appropriate. It's an overreaction.

Please...............the DOD quarantine is CYA bullshit. Why pretend it is anything else?

BUT......

Fucking sad.

The answer is ZERO, by the way.

Here is a [partial] list of many of President Obama’s accomplishments as President. Every one of them has a citation, so no one can dismiss these as lies.

10580049_828003613886291_3249061976425937802_n_zps7ff690ac.jpg

10309563_1483566128541837_4517039973239968828_n_zps8da41d74.jpg

The frantic panic of the rwer's during an election season teeters on the edge of self induced insanity, and media driven hysteria....

You have to be really lame to still support this piece of dog shit. He can't do anything right, everything he does is for political purposes, he's emboldened our enemies and shit on our friends. I can't wait for him get the fuck out of the White House.

(scratches head)

When people talk this way about someone, I usually ask them why they harbor such ill will towards another human -- with you, it's abundantly apparent.

The reason why I carry I'll will towards the guy is it's obvious he not qualified to be president. He's done a lot of harm to this country, and I think most people can see that.

How many years of experience as PRESIDENT does one need in order to be qualified to be PRESIDENT?

He was in over his head the first day he held office and he's in over his head now. Look at the country, look at the world! He's been an unmitigated disaster. You are one of few who still support him.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

(scratches head)

He was in over his head the first day he held office and he's in over his head now. Look at the country, look at the world! He's been an unmitigated disaster. You are one of few who still support him.
Looks like Hillary will have to fix everything

(scratches head)

Please, I'm getting ready to go to sleep, I don't want to have nightmares.

(scratches head)

Please, I'm getting ready to go to sleep, I don't want to have nightmares.
You didn't think anyone would let a Republican be president again do ya?

Forum List

Back