Stewart catches Fox with it's snout in the henhouse

Okay ... a foreigner ... and you know something about Fox ... that's even harder to believe. If neither of those then you are lying about not "having the chance to vote".

Not a foreigner either. And I haven't had a chance to vote yet because I just missed out on the last election by a few months.

True ... but I'm addressing the idiots who are so focused on one station ...

I would make the same points if they went after MSNBC or CBS like this. Another side of free speech, I can point out the idiotic behavior of ... idiots. ;)

I was just hoping for you to violently lash out at me. FUCK!~

Anyways, I find MSNBC just as biased as FOX, well duh, half of Olbermann's material is cracking on FOX, but his lies need to be posted also when they occur IMO. I just don't see as many sites dedicated to this b/c it has lesser ratings/viewers and what-not.

You ever think the reason you dont see posts of Olberman lying is because he doenst do it. If there is a post of it, ok, but its not a trend.

I was just listening to Oreilly saying there are not homeless vets today. It was a replay. Oreilly and fox lies again. Its just pathetic really.

You think the reason you see so many examples of Fox lying is because they have higher ratings? That is not why we can post them lying, its because they lie.

nah ... the sportscaster never lies...
keith olbermann lies - Google Search

Yet another story about the "no spin" guys making it up as they go along.

Sean Hannity and his team did more than cover the event. They not only inflated the number in attendance with their words, but actually used footage from a heavily-attended protest this summer to make this health care rally appear more popular. Hannity even pointed out that this was a huge crowd for a Thursday, when the protest footage they used was from a Saturday.

Now, folks, you won't see this in the drive by media, at least not unless they start making up stories like Fox and the supermarket tabloids do.

Keep in mind...FoxNews is in the news "entertainment" business

Journalistic standards do not apply to them

I was just hoping for you to violently lash out at me. FUCK!~

Anyways, I find MSNBC just as biased as FOX, well duh, half of Olbermann's material is cracking on FOX, but his lies need to be posted also when they occur IMO. I just don't see as many sites dedicated to this b/c it has lesser ratings/viewers and what-not.

You ever think the reason you dont see posts of Olberman lying is because he doenst do it. If there is a post of it, ok, but its not a trend.

I was just listening to Oreilly saying there are not homeless vets today. It was a replay. Oreilly and fox lies again. Its just pathetic really.

You think the reason you see so many examples of Fox lying is because they have higher ratings? That is not why we can post them lying, its because they lie.

Do you need to see the lies from fox. Now that is a trend. Its what they do.

Sean Hannity and his team did more than cover the event. They not only inflated the number in attendance with their words, but actually used footage from a heavily-attended protest this summer to make this health care rally appear more popular. Hannity even pointed out that this was a huge crowd for a Thursday, when the protest footage they used was from a Saturday.

Now, folks, you won't see this in the drive by media, at least not unless they start making up stories like Fox and the supermarket tabloids do.

Keep in mind...FoxNews is in the news "entertainment" business

Journalistic standards do not apply to them

Don't forget, they went to court for permission to lie and they won.

Fair and balanced? They report, you decide? How does that work if they sought and got permission to lie...

Fox fans, wow. Just wow.

Last edited:

Do you need to see the lies from fox. Now that is a trend. Its what they do.

How about you concentrate on the trend of lies by Olberdouche that manu1959 pointed out?

"MSNBC lies constantly." - Autozona

And the libs downplayed the D.C tea party saying it was only a few thousand, it was more like a million that turned out according to a U.K count.

And the libs downplayed the D.C tea party saying it was only a few thousand, it was more like a million that turned out according to a U.K count.

On G. Gordon Liddy’s radio show today, producer Franklin Raff, who was on the ground at the rally, told guest host Joseph Farah that the crowd is “just as big or bigger than” the 9/12 rally, which Raff estimated “at about a million.”

The Political Carnival: AUDIO- G. Gordon Liddy’s producer: Around ‘a million’ attended Tea Bagger rally

Not fox but republicans who lie. I know that is redundant, sorry.

Heh ...

Yo, Dogbert ... Dr. House was pretty much right when he said this (obviously I don't claim the digs in the posts):

Doogiebert, do you not understand the whole time concept? At the time you posted your stupidity there were only about 4 or 5 posters who made a comment...

It's ok to post generalized stupid comments, but you really need to wait until there's a buildup of "Republicans who say 'so what'"...

S'all good. We all put our feet in our mouths every now and again.

But anyway as to the OP ... Sean Hannity is a liar and IIRC has total creative control over his show. He knew what was going on. There's really no excuse for it.

Meister, KK and GT were the only posters at the time you made your comment in #7...

Who were all the Republicans?

Meister and I had assumed KK since I have never seen her take a non-Republican stance on anything. If you're done harping on one word, perhaps we could talk in general terms?

Meister? I know where KK politics, and affiliations are, I assumed nothing, Dogbert.

Meister? I know where KK politics, and affiliations are, I assumed nothing, Dogbert.

Read the question asked of me and the post again. Reading comprehension is your friend. :)
No, I read, and comprehend just fine, your writing skills are lacking.
One more thing Dogbert, and I don't want to pile on, but this needs to be said.
In past threads with your posts, you claim to be pretty much non partisan, and you stated that you didn't vote for Obama to enhance your position. Now come to find out, because of your age, and couldn't vote, you were being disengenuous with that statement of not voting for Obama. This takes away some of your credibility in my opinion.

Read the question asked of me and the post again. Reading comprehension is your friend. :)
No, I read, and comprehend just fine, your writing skills are lacking.
One more thing Dogbert, and I don't want to pile on, but this needs to be said.
In past threads with your posts, you claim to be pretty much non partisan, and you stated that you didn't vote for Obama to enhance your position. Now come to find out, because of your age, and couldn't vote, you were being disengenuous with that statement of not voting for Obama. This takes away some of your credibility in my opinion.

Damn! You explained it to him. :lol:

Forum List

Back