Stewart catches Fox with it's snout in the henhouse

So ... you are left with two choices:

1. Be intelligent and realize that nothing on TV is fact, do your own research for a change, and act like more than a monkey in front of a boobtube.

or

2. Edit content (going completely against freed speech and press) and force them to report only what you want to hear and see, remaining ignorant to all other possibilities and views and destroying all hope of being able to change your mind.

Which would you prefer?

Or 3.) Do #1 but speak out against lies. The only way the news media will ever change is if enough people have enough of their bullshit and stop tuning in.

You seem to think there is only two choices, there isn't.

:eusa_eh: So ... I'm a Republican because I believe in freedom of speech and the press? Wow? Maybe I do like Republicans better than Democrats now.

Way to just totally take my point out of context. :thup:

I believe in freedom of speech and the press too. However, you seem to think it's alright when a news station like Fox lies. Because you know, if you even dare question a story you must be against freedom of speech and the press according to you.

So ... you are left with two choices:

1. Be intelligent and realize that nothing on TV is fact, do your own research for a change, and act like more than a monkey in front of a boobtube.

or

2. Edit content (going completely against freed speech and press) and force them to report only what you want to hear and see, remaining ignorant to all other possibilities and views and destroying all hope of being able to change your mind.

Which would you prefer?

In fairness, #2 is not what most people want to see when they say shit about news-channels that lie. They want truth is all, not "just what we want to hear and see." Come on now. Calling something free speech doesn't mean that you cannot also call it doo-doo. Liars are doo-doo, and it's ok to call them doo-doo when they lie without having to face executioners saying "you hate the 1st!"

You anti-Fox people are such idiots ... seriously. Fox has several shows which prove you to be just witch hunting. First is Dave Chappel ... he's on Fox now. Wand Sykes ... they gave her a whole show now. "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader" ... which has guest hosts ... Sesame Street puppets ... yes, the same people who mocked newscasters. Family Guy ... which mocks Fox every chance they get. Simpsons ... seriously, if you don't think they make fun of Fox, Republicans, Conservatives, etc. then you haven't watched a single episode. .... and that's only my local station.

You anti-Fox people are such idiots ... seriously. Fox has several shows which prove you to be just witch hunting. First is Dave Chappel ... he's on Fox now. Wand Sykes ... they gave her a whole show now. "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader" ... which has guest hosts ... Sesame Street puppets ... yes, the same people who mocked newscasters. Family Guy ... which mocks Fox every chance they get. Simpsons ... seriously, if you don't think they make fun of Fox, Republicans, Conservatives, etc. then you haven't watched a single episode. .... and that's only my local station.

This is all true, but I don't see its relevance. It's ok to point out a station's lies when it lies is all. What's the big deal? It's free speech. :eek:

You mean the obvious double standard when it comes to Fox News vs Fox television programming? Thanks for repointing that out.

It's called making lots of $$$ while at the same time trying to keep the moral high ground.

I'm not anti-Fox, I'm against liars. If I see a article where I find out MSNBC lies, I post it. If I see a article where I find out Fox News lies, I post it. Or for example, somebody on either station says something outrageous. Such as my Billo thread I just made.

Now if you're done ranting in your obvious defense of Fox News, anything you like to say?

Fair enough..

Fox talk shows..

Fox and Friends
Hannity
Oreilly
etc

LIES. They all have a right slant (which is fine) but they lie.

Hannity lied? No way!

:lol:
Are you talking about Hannity, or his producers? I really doubt Hannity had much to do with the airing of the video.
10,000 people attended, or 20,000 people attended. Really doesn't make that much difference, I doubt there was any accurate count.
Having said that, I don't watch Hannity because he is as bad as Olbermann, in my opinion.

Are you talking about Hannity, or his producers? I really doubt Hannity had much to do with the airing of the video.
I doubt it, too. Hannity isn't anywhere near that creative.

He has the most dreary and repetitive three hours in all of radio. If he continued that schtick on teevee in the evenings, he probably wouldn't draw flies for advertisers.

Hannity lied? No way!

10,000 people attended, or 20,000 people attended. Really doesn't make that much difference, I doubt there was any accurate count.
Having said that, I don't watch Hannity because he is as bad as Olbermann, in my opinion.

There were 4000 people there, but Hannity played it up like there were much much more.

Fox lies, hannity lies and fox fans ar morons who like to be lied to.

This is all true, but I don't see its relevance. It's ok to point out a station's lies when it lies is all. What's the big deal? It's free speech. :eek:

True ... but I'm addressing the idiots who are so focused on one station ...

I would make the same points if they went after MSNBC or CBS like this. Another side of free speech, I can point out the idiotic behavior of ... idiots. ;)

Hannity lied? No way!

There were 4000 people there, but Hannity played it up like there were much much more.

My mistake, Zona...
There was 4,000 people attended, or 10,000 people that attended or 20,000 people that attended. Really doesn't make that much difference, I doubt there was any accurate count.

Last edited:

My mistake, Zona...
There was 4,000 people attended, or 10,000 people that attended or 20,000 people that attended. Really doesn't make that much difference, I doubt there was any accurate count.

There never is for a protest, that's the folly in this whine. ;)

I would make the same points if they went after MSNBC or CBS like this. Another side of free speech, I can point out the idiotic behavior of ... idiots. ;)

I was just hoping for you to violently lash out at me. FUCK!~

Anyways, I find MSNBC just as biased as FOX, well duh, half of Olbermann's material is cracking on FOX, but his lies need to be posted also when they occur IMO. I just don't see as many sites dedicated to this b/c it has lesser ratings/viewers and what-not.

My mistake, Zona...

There never is for a protest, that's the folly in this whine. ;)

Your right on with that, KK. Seems to be a good contention for a debate though.

I was just hoping for you to violently lash out at me. FUCK!~

Anyways, I find MSNBC just as biased as FOX, well duh, half of Olbermann's material is cracking on FOX, but his lies need to be posted also when they occur IMO. I just don't see as many sites dedicated to this b/c it has lesser ratings/viewers and what-not.

Unlike wingnuts ... I pay attention to who I am replying. ;)

Forum List

Back