Stewart catches Fox with it's snout in the henhouse

I think her point is that you were quick to call her a Republican.

I think she, like myself, is an anti-politics political poster. :eek:

Except in this case, the only people I've seen who act indifferent to FN lies are Republicans. Besides, KK wasn't the only Republican who had replied to the thread.

Meister, KK and GT were the only posters at the time you made your comment in #7...

Who were all the Republicans?

This is why I say you don't understand politics well, what you watch does not accurately demonstrate the part you vote for, nor do your ideals. The smartest people don't even consider themselves "liberal" or "conservative" but consider it nothing more than a descriptive term, there are many liberal Republicans and conservative Democrats ... and many Democrats who support freedom of speech and the press who see these "let's all jump on the band wagon to attack Fox" as utter nonsense .... because it is. Not to mention that Fox has a lot of great programming ... and while I don't watch news on TV ... they have a pretty news team. But meh ... if you don't like it ... don't watch it so much .... whining about it does nothing for you position.

There you go again, speaking out against lies is not saying Freedom of Speech or Freedom of Press is wrong.

As for what you watch, I realize that almost half of the Fox News viewers are "Democrats" and about 30+% of MSNBC's viewership is Republicans. I realize there are plenty of Conservative Democrats, but there are not many Liberal Republicans. Especially in Congress.

I'm not jumping on a bandwagon to attack Fox, I'm saying we as Americans have to draw the line somewhere. You may not watch Fox News, but plenty on this site do. If people stop tuning in to MSNBC, CNN, and Fox because of their partisanship, then maybe they would get the message. Protests will do little, but hit them where it hurts, their wallet.

Then "speak out against lies" instead of blindly attacking something you disagree with. ;)

:rofl: There you go again ... attempting to say I'm a Republican! :lol: You are daft. As GT pointed out, I am anti- but not anti-politics, I am anti-politician. They are all scum, Democrat or Republican ... makes no difference. But you should know that ... if you weren't such a partisan hack ... you'd also know that there are many more parties than Republican and Democrat. Shit, you are an idiot, and I gave you the benefit of the doubt ... my bad.

I would say the majority are scum. As for me, I'm not a partisan hack. I'm neither Democrat or Republican so your point is moot. As for there being many more parties than Republican and Democrat, trust me I know quite well. I've been researching the ones in my state for example to see which to vote for come the next election cycle.

So if you're done playing partisan politics and done lying about my argument by saying I'm against freedoms then maybe we can settle this issue.

I think her point is that you were quick to call her a Republican.

I think she, like myself, is an anti-politics political poster. :eek:

Except in this case, the only people I've seen who act indifferent to FN lies are Republicans. Besides, KK wasn't the only Republican who had replied to the thread.

Meister, KK and GT were the only posters at the time you made your comment in #7...

exactly....just went and looked myself....

Then "speak out against lies" instead of blindly attacking something you disagree with. ;)

I'm not blindly attacking anyone. It's called the apathy to such lies that I see. And comments from you, saying things like I'm against freedom of speech or the press.

:rofl: There you go again ... attempting to say I'm a Republican! :lol: You are daft. As GT pointed out, I am anti- but not anti-politics, I am anti-politician. They are all scum, Democrat or Republican ... makes no difference. But you should know that ... if you weren't such a partisan hack ... you'd also know that there are many more parties than Republican and Democrat. Shit, you are an idiot, and I gave you the benefit of the doubt ... my bad.

I would say the majority are scum. As for me, I'm not a partisan hack. I'm neither Democrat or Republican so your point is moot. As for there being many more parties than Republican and Democrat, trust me I know quite well. I've been researching the ones in my state for example to see which to vote for come the next election cycle.

So if you're done playing partisan politics and done lying about my argument by saying I'm against freedoms then maybe we can settle this issue.

No ... all politicians are scum, they only care about their pocket books. You are a partisan hack, your first post in this thread alone is proof of that.

Meister and I had assumed KK since I have never seen her take a non-Republican stance on anything. If you're done harping on one word, perhaps we could talk in general terms?

exactly....just went and looked myself....

Maybe they were lurking guests he was talking about...:eusa_shhh:

Yeah... And they were Republicans and they were GONNA say 'so what'...

Yeah, that's the ticket...

No ... all politicians are scum, they only care about their pocket books. You are a partisan hack, your first post in this thread alone is proof of that.

So you're calling all the third party candidates scum too? :eusa_eh:

And I'm not a partisan hack.

I'm not blindly attacking anyone. It's called the apathy to such lies that I see. And comments from you, saying things like I'm against freedom of speech or the press.

Then why come into a thread with just blind bashing and jump on the bandwagon? If you weren't a partisan hack you would have just been like most of us and said "meh". But you saw "Fox" in the title and just jumped in accusing everyone who says "meh" of being Republican ... which is precisely what a partisan hack does.

So you're calling all the third party candidates scum too? :eusa_eh:

And I'm not a partisan hack.

Ever notice ... they never become politicians. ;) "Third" party isn't much better than the big two anyway ... until you vote for a "nobody" you are partisan, period.

Meister and I had assumed KK since I have never seen her take a non-Republican stance on anything. If you're done harping on one word, perhaps we could talk in general terms?

Her and I were jousting together back-to-back in a thread in favor of letting Gays marry. Not too Republican an approach. Just saying man. You mis-labeled, it happens. We move on.

Ever notice ... they never become politicians. ;) "Third" party isn't much better than the big two anyway ... until you vote for a "nobody" you are partisan, period.

So wait, because I have never been able to participate in a election process yet, I'm automatically partisan? What the fuck are you smoking?

Then why come into a thread with just blind bashing and jump on the bandwagon? If you weren't a partisan hack you would have just been like most of us and said "meh". But you saw "Fox" in the title and just jumped in accusing everyone who says "meh" of being Republican ... which is precisely what a partisan hack does.

I admit, I assumed the people saying "meh" were Republicans. However, I had confused Apathy to Partisanship. It's probably because I have not yet been around long enough in the world to have any hopes of changing things to be crushed under a boot completely like many. However, I still think that having apathy to such lies doesn't do any good. And I'm not a partisan hack to respond to your post.

However, YOU were in the wrong the minute you accused me of being against freedom of speech and freedom of the press.

Last edited:

Sweeping generalizations are a frequent tool of the uninformed...

The same goes for labeling and pigeonholing...

For example, I try hard not to use words like "all" and "every" when describing the liberals... Omitting those words is acceptable, as it portrays my meaning and often refers to a specific subset of liberals...

So wait, because I have never been able to participate in a election process yet, I'm automatically partisan? What the fuck are you smoking?

Wow ... so you're a child. I shouldn't pick on you so much, should I?

This is all true, but I don't see its relevance. It's ok to point out a station's lies when it lies is all. What's the big deal? It's free speech. :eek:

True ... but I'm addressing the idiots who are so focused on one station ...

I would make the same points if they went after MSNBC or CBS like this. Another side of free speech, I can point out the idiotic behavior of ... idiots. ;)

I was just hoping for you to violently lash out at me. FUCK!~

Anyways, I find MSNBC just as biased as FOX, well duh, half of Olbermann's material is cracking on FOX, but his lies need to be posted also when they occur IMO. I just don't see as many sites dedicated to this b/c it has lesser ratings/viewers and what-not.

You ever think the reason you dont see posts of Olberman lying is because he doenst do it. If there is a post of it, ok, but its not a trend.

I was just listening to Oreilly saying there are not homeless vets today. It was a replay. Oreilly and fox lies again. Its just pathetic really.

You think the reason you see so many examples of Fox lying is because they have higher ratings? That is not why we can post them lying, its because they lie.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back