Stewart catches Fox with it's snout in the henhouse

I didn't lie. I have never voted for Barack Obama. That is the truth. Get over it, troll.

However ... that's not the lie, the lie is why you have never voted.

it is not his job to put disclaimers in his posts to prevent other posters from making wrong assumptions.

So ... he can make baseless accusations on faulty assumptions ... but when someone nitpicks his wording used to purposefully create faulty assumptions it's okay?

However ... that's not the lie, the lie is why you have never voted.

it is not his job to put disclaimers in his posts to prevent other posters from making wrong assumptions.

So ... he can make baseless accusations on faulty assumptions ... but when someone nitpicks his wording used to purposefully create faulty assumptions it's okay?

:confused:

of course he can make baseless accusations on faulty assumptions.
he then gets spanked for it.
then you accuse him of lying in a case which is somehow but not detectable to me connected,and i get to admonish you for misusing the word "lie".
SOP on message boards.

If not for the fact that YOU stated that YOU didn't voted for Obama to enhance YOUR position, I wouldn't have ever made any conclusions.

Except I didn't vote for Obama, it's fact. How can you debate against the facts unless you're insane?

You knew exactly what YOU were doing, when YOU were posting that YOU didn't vote for Obama....of course, YOU didn't vote for him because YOU couldn't. You should have never mentioned that YOU didn't vote for him. YOU stating what YOU did, implies that YOU could have voted. Dogbert, it just doesn't get any more simple than that. You can have the rest of this thread to say what you want. I'm done with your pathetic drivel. I'd tell you to man up, but....

You knew exactly what YOU were doing, when YOU were posting that YOU didn't vote for Obama....of course, YOU didn't vote for him because YOU couldn't. You should have never mentioned that YOU didn't vote for him. YOU stating what YOU did, implies that YOU could have voted. Dogbert, it just doesn't get any more simple than that. You can have the rest of this thread to say what you want. I'm done with your pathetic drivel. I'd tell you to man up, but....

Unless you're a mind reader, how can you tell me how I think? Just a wee bit arrogant there no? I said I didn't vote for Barack Obama. Considering all of the right's talk about ACORN and voter fraud, it seems I could of voted for him if I wanted to.

Your whole emotional rant was just you talking about how you jump to conclusions. My posts do not contain such a disclaimer of my age because I feel it is not necessary, get use to it. Though, I do not think I need to point out the irony in how I'm treated differently after people find out my age. Because, you know, my opinion had some weight and sounded good before it was found out that I'm merely 18. THAT changes everything and suddenly makes it useless. Because you know, that's the best way to get young people interested in politics. Tell them their opinion is shit and that they should listen to only you. :rofl:

Last edited:

:confused:

of course he can make baseless accusations on faulty assumptions.
he then gets spanked for it.
then you accuse him of lying in a case which is somehow but not detectable to me connected,and i get to admonish you for misusing the word "lie".
SOP on message boards.

Didn't say you couldn't .... just explaining the situation in case you missed it. ;) Lie is such broad word ... misrepresentation of information would be more accurate ... but that's a lot to type. :cool:

"Twas late one morning, early one night, When two dead boys got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, Drew their swords and shot each other. A deaf policeman heard the noise And came and killed those two dead boys. If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!"

I love how the Republicans in this thread just shake their head and go "so what" at the obvious Fox News lies. However, if MSNBC did such a thing, they'd be on it faster than the speed of light.
It's as wonderful to see the cons make excuses or "so whats" as the original lie was. This is just so great. Fox is fucking laughing stock.

I love how the Republicans in this thread just shake their head and go "so what" at the obvious Fox News lies. However, if MSNBC did such a thing, they'd be on it faster than the speed of light.
It's as wonderful to see the cons make excuses or "so whats" as the original lie was. This is just so great. Fox is fucking laughing stock.

Fox is a joke.

Even Murdoch is embarassed by it.

Anyone heard any of any of the demagogues over at GLBTNBC acknowledging and correcting their misrepresentations?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33396815

MADDOW: And finally, a quote falsely attributed to talk show host Rush Limbaugh recently it resurfaced during the debate over whether or not he would or should be part of a group bidding to buy the St. Louis Rams football steam.

On June 3rd, as I was reporting on opposition to then-Supreme Court nominee, Sonia Sotomayor, I was among the people who erroneously referred to the quote if Mr. Limbaugh had said it.

To set the record straight, Rush Limbaugh apparently never said that Martin Luther King Jr.'s assassin should receive the Medal of Honor. And I was in error when we reported that we had. Mea culpa. While we're setting the record straight here though, here is some of Rush Limbaugh's verifiable record on matters of race, just for context.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

RUSH LIMBAUGH, CONSERVATIVE RADIO TALK SHOW HOST: Barack Obama has picked up another endorsement: Halfrican American actress Halle Berry.

We are being told that we have to hope he succeeds, that we have to bend over, grab the ankles, because his father was black. He just wants to have the same health care and plan that he had in Kenya. Obama's entire economic program is reparations.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

MADDOW: So let the record, now corrected, speak for itself. We'll be right back.

Last edited:
O.K....That's one. And to her credit, Maddow is about the most intellectually honest person on the nighttime lineup....Which is saying next to nothing.

You want nightly uncorrected misrepresentations/outright lies, look no further than Olberdouche's "worst people in the world".

O.K....That's one. And to her credit, Maddow is about the most intellectually honest person on the nighttime lineup....Which is saying next to nothing.

You want nightly uncorrected misrepresentations/outright lies, look no further than Olberdouche's "worst people in the world".

Aside from that is an opinion piece, where has he lied in that segment? I rarely watch him, so I'm sure you can provide some examples. TIA

Aside from that is an opinion piece, where has he lied in that segment? I rarely watch him, so I'm sure you can provide some examples. TIA

He hasn't lied.

That's why people like Crude never go into specifics.

Yet another story about the "no spin" guys making it up as they go along.

Sean Hannity and his team did more than cover the event. They not only inflated the number in attendance with their words, but actually used footage from a heavily-attended protest this summer to make this health care rally appear more popular. Hannity even pointed out that this was a huge crowd for a Thursday, when the protest footage they used was from a Saturday.

Now, folks, you won't see this in the drive by media, at least not unless they start making up stories like Fox and the supermarket tabloids do.

Stewart couldn't catch a bus if it was parked.

The last one I saw was him calling Limpbagh a hypocrite for his asking if anyone could name a Nobel Prize winning Muslim (i.e. in medicine, economics), then cutting to Limpbag talking down the Nobel PEACE Prize, which is totally political.....Which is a total mischaracterization of what Rush has said on the topic and very easily verified.

Were there a righty answer to Media Matters or Fact Check, they'd need a full time staff just to deal with Countdown.

Forum List

Back