Stewart catches Fox with it's snout in the henhouse

Nothing to see here, really. There's the FOX never lies crew, and the crew who know not to trust anything at face value.

This is too easy to spin so it won't advance much for either side of the argument. Yes, they used old footage from an old rally, to make their new rally look like it had a bigger turn-out, but people make editing mistakes!

The Producer went to file/my documents/my videos/protest rallies and clicked one, forgetting to reference the date. No biggy.

Why is it every time Fox lies, people always come back with .....they made a mistake.

Why is it they never make a mistake that makes them look bad, only mistakes in their favor.

Ever notice that?

i think they are just trying to be like the abc nbc cbs manbc and ccn appologists....

why you all gets so spun when these pundits do this i will never know.....

each one of these idiots has their loyal following of sheep....

Stewart merely reported a discrepancy between the Post's numbers and Bachmans. So fucking what?

Oh, BTW, Stewart is a COMEDIAN.

So who are the "Republicans in this thread who shake their heads and say "so what"?

Read the thread, it's clearly obvious. Hell, the person under this post that you made for starters.

It is quite clear you don't understand politics well now. ;) Keep reading though, you will learn a thing or two, then maybe you'll be more like me ... if not ... Zona will be your friend I'm sure.

It is quite clear you don't understand politics well now. ;) Keep reading though, you will learn a thing or two, then maybe you'll be more like me ... if not ... Zona will be your friend I'm sure.

I understand politics perfect. I noticed you just ignored my post in response to yours about Fox's programming. Feel free to be arrogant. Besides, this is suppose to be about the media, not politics. However, if you just shrug and say "I give up about television, let them lie" so be it. Some of us though, still care about things like the truth being reported.

So who are the "Republicans in this thread who shake their heads and say "so what"?

Read the thread, it's clearly obvious. Hell, the person under this post that you made for starters.

Doogiebert, do you not understand the whole time concept? At the time you posted your stupidity there were only about 4 or 5 posters who made a comment...

It's ok to post generalized stupid comments, but you really need to wait until there's a buildup of "Republicans who say 'so what'"...

I understand politics perfect. I noticed you just ignored my post in response to yours about Fox's programming. Feel free to be arrogant. Besides, this is suppose to be about the media, not politics. However, if you just shrug and say "I give up about television, let them lie" so be it. Some of us though, still care about things like the truth being reported.

I think her point is that you were quick to call her a Republican.

I think she, like myself, is an anti-politics political poster. :eek:

Doogiebert, do you not understand the whole time concept? At the time you posted your stupidity there were only about 4 or 5 posters who made a comment...

It's ok to post generalized stupid comments, but you really need to wait until there's a buildup of "Republicans who say 'so what'"...

I understand the time concept. If you were looking for when I first posted, that's something different. However, at the time you asked, and I responded, more people posted.

I'm not posting generalized stupid comments. I notice far too much of the apathy when it comes to Republicans on this site when it comes to Fox News lies. However, those same people have no problem jumping on MSNBC or CNN's throat.

Who here actually puts any credibility on anything that is said or shown on Fox, MSNBC, CNN, or any media outlet?

...or on the internet for that matter?

Except in this case, the only people I've seen who act indifferent to FN lies are Republicans. Besides, KK wasn't the only Republican who had replied to the thread.

I'm merely making the point that if this was MSNBC, we'd see massive outrage from the right at this point.

This is why I say you don't understand politics well, what you watch does not accurately demonstrate the part you vote for, nor do your ideals. The smartest people don't even consider themselves "liberal" or "conservative" but consider it nothing more than a descriptive term, there are many liberal Republicans and conservative Democrats ... and many Democrats who support freedom of speech and the press who see these "let's all jump on the band wagon to attack Fox" as utter nonsense .... because it is. Not to mention that Fox has a lot of great programming ... and while I don't watch news on TV ... they have a pretty news team. But meh ... if you don't like it ... don't watch it so much .... whining about it does nothing for you position.

I understand the time concept. If you were looking for when I first posted, that's something different.

It's what your original comment is based on - at the time you posted it... You don't get to retroactively add "Republicans who say 'so what'"...

Who here actually puts any credibility on anything that is said or shown on Fox, MSNBC, CNN, or any media outlet?

...or on the internet for that matter?

You'd be surprised.

Speaking of which Xo, a African Prince has emailed me. He's willing to give you $10 million dollars in exchange for your social security number and bank number so he can transfer the money to your account. You can just pm me the information. :D

I love how the Republicans in this thread just shake their head and go "so what" at the obvious Fox News lies. However, if MSNBC did such a thing, they'd be on it faster than the speed of light.

post 7 and ....5 posts one republican....maybe....stereotype much....

Except in this case, the only people I've seen who act indifferent to FN lies are Republicans. Besides, KK wasn't the only Republican who had replied to the thread.

I'm merely making the point that if this was MSNBC, we'd see massive outrage from the right at this point.

:rofl: There you go again ... attempting to say I'm a Republican! :lol: You are daft. As GT pointed out, I am anti- but not anti-politics, I am anti-politician. They are all scum, Democrat or Republican ... makes no difference. But you should know that ... if you weren't such a partisan hack ... you'd also know that there are many more parties than Republican and Democrat. Shit, you are an idiot, and I gave you the benefit of the doubt ... my bad.

This is why I say you don't understand politics well, what you watch does not accurately demonstrate the part you vote for, nor do your ideals. The smartest people don't even consider themselves "liberal" or "conservative" but consider it nothing more than a descriptive term, there are many liberal Republicans and conservative Democrats ... and many Democrats who support freedom of speech and the press who see these "let's all jump on the band wagon to attack Fox" as utter nonsense .... because it is. Not to mention that Fox has a lot of great programming ... and while I don't watch news on TV ... they have a pretty news team. But meh ... if you don't like it ... don't watch it so much .... whining about it does nothing for you position.

There you go again, speaking out against lies is not saying Freedom of Speech or Freedom of Press is wrong.

As for what you watch, I realize that almost half of the Fox News viewers are "Democrats" and about 30+% of MSNBC's viewership is Republicans. I realize there are plenty of Conservative Democrats, but there are not many Liberal Republicans. Especially in Congress.

I'm not jumping on a bandwagon to attack Fox, I'm saying we as Americans have to draw the line somewhere. You may not watch Fox News, but plenty on this site do. If people stop tuning in to MSNBC, CNN, and Fox because of their partisanship, then maybe they would get the message. Protests will do little, but hit them where it hurts, their wallet.

Forum List

Back