Stewart catches Fox with it's snout in the henhouse

How old is that one, and how is that a dem/rep issue?

He works for fox, therefore he is right leaning.

I know its old and I will bring it up on every Vet's day for as long as I can remember it.

He is against the vets for some damn reason....and he works for Fox.

He represents everyting I hate about Fox.
as much as you hate hannity for what he does, YOU are the other side of the coin from him

Hannity/Rush/O'Reilly/Beck are wrong, Zona is right. Exact opposite. Correct.

He works for fox, therefore he is right leaning.

I know its old and I will bring it up on every Vet's day for as long as I can remember it.

He is against the vets for some damn reason....and he works for Fox.

He represents everyting I hate about Fox.
as much as you hate hannity for what he does, YOU are the other side of the coin from him

not the opposite, you are wrong , as usual

btw, welcome back
did you finally get access from home?

btw, welcome back

Yes, I was going to buy a laptop and get high speed and my mom retired and she had a $1000 desktop but she didn't want me fucking it up, but when I told her a good laptop would cost $800 plus, she said screw that and gave me her's.

Still, virus protection, getting high speed, etc, its not cheap. I can't wait for home pc's to cost only $200. You know, the basics. All I really need/care about it surfing the net, like USMB. God I missed this place and you guys.

I have not been paying attention to politics for the last 4 or so months. I'm just getting back into it. I don't know the details, etc. You are going to school me Dive.

btw, welcome back

Yes, I was going to buy a laptop and get high speed and my mom retired and she had a $1000 desktop but she didn't want me fucking it up, but when I told her a good laptop would cost $800 plus, she said screw that and gave me her's.

Still, virus protection, getting high speed, etc, its not cheap. I can't wait for home pc's to cost only $200. You know, the basics. All I really need/care about it surfing the net, like USMB. God I missed this place and you guys.

I have not been paying attention to politics for the last 4 or so months. I'm just getting back into it. I don't know the details, etc. You are going to school me Dive.
well, not meaning to turn this into a computers thread, but try this
AVG Free - Download Free Antivirus and Antispyware for Windows 7, Vista and XP
that AVG Free antivirus
it will offer you a trial for the pay version, but just keep looking for the links to the free basic
its what i and many i know use

people that write viri are SCUM sucking bottom feeders so i will help anyone overcome them as much as i can

Yet another story about the "no spin" guys making it up as they go along.

Sean Hannity and his team did more than cover the event. They not only inflated the number in attendance with their words, but actually used footage from a heavily-attended protest this summer to make this health care rally appear more popular. Hannity even pointed out that this was a huge crowd for a Thursday, when the protest footage they used was from a Saturday.

Now, folks, you won't see this in the drive by media, at least not unless they start making up stories like Fox and the supermarket tabloids do.

I haven't read all replies, but the Daily Show called Fox out for this and Hannity said it wasn an innocent mistake.

Yea, right. :eusa_liar:

But now at least they realize that someone is calling out their bullshit.

Not their fans...

Forum List

Back