Stewart catches Fox with it's snout in the henhouse

No, I read, and comprehend just fine, your writing skills are lacking.
One more thing Dogbert, and I don't want to pile on, but this needs to be said.
In past threads with your posts, you claim to be pretty much non partisan, and you stated that you didn't vote for Obama to enhance your position. Now come to find out, because of your age, and couldn't vote, you were being disengenuous with that statement of not voting for Obama. This takes away some of your credibility in my opinion.

Too late for your attempt at that.

I have never claimed that I was old enough to vote for Obama back in 08. In fact, the majority of the board knows that fact. I have said constantly on this board that now a days I wouldn't vote for Obama if I knew what I know now.

And I always say I never voted for Obama because people on this board love to say "Well, you voted for Obama" and I get to say, no, no I did not. And that fact remains.

So nice try, but still fail on your part.

No, I read, and comprehend just fine, your writing skills are lacking.
One more thing Dogbert, and I don't want to pile on, but this needs to be said.
In past threads with your posts, you claim to be pretty much non partisan, and you stated that you didn't vote for Obama to enhance your position. Now come to find out, because of your age, and couldn't vote, you were being disengenuous with that statement of not voting for Obama. This takes away some of your credibility in my opinion.

Too late for your attempt at that.

I have never claimed that I was old enough to vote for Obama back in 08. In fact, the majority of the board knows that fact. I have said constantly on this board that now a days I wouldn't vote for Obama if I knew what I know now.

And I always say I never voted for Obama because people on this board love to say "Well, you voted for Obama" and I get to say, no, no I did not. And that fact remains.

So nice try, but still fail on your part.

Not going to fly, Dogbert, your statement in posts that I read never had a disclaimer, I don't visit profile pages to find out how old a poster is, and most people don't either. You never claime that you weren't old enough to vote for Obama in 08 either, after stating you didn't vote for Obama. You were being disengenous, and I will leave it at that.

You still misrepresented your facts in another post, doesn't matter if you sent everyone a message with your age, you still lied.

I didn't lie. I have never voted for Barack Obama. That is the truth. Get over it, troll.

Not going to fly, Dogbert, your statement in posts that I read never had a disclaimer, I don't visit profile pages to find out how old a poster is, and most people don't either. You never claime that you weren't old enough to vote for Obama in 08 either, after stating you didn't vote for Obama. You were being disengenous, and I will leave it at that.

Now you're trying to take a potshot and jump in on the pile. Sorry, not going to work. I have never hid my age on this board, that much is fact. I have never voted for Barack Obama, that much is fact. It doesn't what my age is, the fact is I did not vote for him. I never had to claim I wasn't old enough to vote for Obama, that's an obvious knowledge on my part.

You need to get some help.

However ... that's not the lie, the lie is why you have never voted.

Except nobody ever asked me why I didn't vote. If they asked me why, I would of told them why. My age on this site is common knowledge. Not my fault if you're so angry over the other thread that it spills into here.

Huffing Glue Post is just another soros mouthpiece. I don't believe a damn thing they print, and know those who do believe their liberal blatherings are complete assholes that deserve no comment.

You still misrepresented your facts in another post, doesn't matter if you sent everyone a message with your age, you still lied.

I didn't lie. I have never voted for Barack Obama. That is the truth. Get over it, troll.

it is not his job to put disclaimers in his posts to prevent other posters from making wrong assumptions.

it is not his job to put disclaimers in his posts to prevent other posters from making wrong assumptions.
Then he is just being disengenuos, L.K.....it all comes down to the bottom line on credibility. I see you don't have any issues with being credible, or not. :eusa_whistle:

Then he is just being disengenuos, L.K.....it all comes down to the bottom line on credibility. I see you don't have any issues with being credible, or not. :eusa_whistle:

Except I'm not. It's you jumping to conclusions without thinking.

Yet another story about the "no spin" guys making it up as they go along.

Sean Hannity and his team did more than cover the event. They not only inflated the number in attendance with their words, but actually used footage from a heavily-attended protest this summer to make this health care rally appear more popular. Hannity even pointed out that this was a huge crowd for a Thursday, when the protest footage they used was from a Saturday.

Now, folks, you won't see this in the drive by media, at least not unless they start making up stories like Fox and the supermarket tabloids do.

Great clip by John Stewart.

Fox is just the propaganda wing of the Republican Party.

good save with the "or not". :thup:

i countered the accusal of lying by kittenkoder.

i don't know how the conversation with you and dogbert went on, but even if he did not say Why he did not vote for Obama, it is still not a lie. and before you assume, ask for clarification, like it was done in this thread.

i wonder why you don't know dogbert is this young. he gets constantly belittled by very wise grownups for it.

Except I'm not. It's you jumping to conclusions without thinking.

If not for the fact that YOU stated that YOU didn't voted for Obama to enhance YOUR position, I wouldn't have ever made any conclusions.

Last edited:
If not for the fact that YOU stated that YOU didn't voted for Obama to enhance YOUR position, I wouldn't have ever made any conclusions.

Except I didn't vote for Obama, it's fact. How can you debate against the facts unless you're insane?

Forum List

Back