Steve Cohen (D) “You will be tested...” to FBI Wray. Threat?

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
Watching the hearing, Steven Cohen told Director Wray he should be more interested in what is happening now vs what happened in the past. Wray said anything to do with mishandling of classified info, etc should be investigated. Cohen then quoted something from Benjamin Franklin, and then of Griffin Bell, regarding keeping your reputation, and then stated if you can keep it. Then went on with “you will be tested, I feel you will rise to the task, but you will be tested”.
Then yielded back.

Does that sound like a veiled threat to anyone else?

Yes, but it was a threat that needed to be made. For years, the FBI has been secure with so much democrat support they can tell any story they want and make the public choke on it. Wray needed to be told that there is a crack in that support. It needs to be ripped away and should be ripped away.

I took it as a threat. Wray would be wise to take it that way too.

The FBI is getting too close to Trump's crimes, and you can hear the sweat of desperation dripping off Trump's Chumps. :lol:

The FBI is getting too close to Trump's crimes, and you can hear the sweat of desperation dripping off Trump's Chumps. :lol:
Trumps chumps? I’m no Trump chump.
I am for the bipartisan rule of law.

REPORT: Donald Trump shot a man in cold blood on 5th Avenue this morning, and was arrested by the police.

CHUMP: B-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!

TARD: Fuck the police!

Yes, but it was a threat that needed to be made. For years, the FBI has been secure with so much democrat support they can tell any story they want and make the public choke on it. Wray needed to be told that there is a crack in that support. It needs to be ripped away and should be ripped away.
Seeing as he stated it directly after implying Clinton is the old and we are now in the new, when I heard it, it sounded more like a threat to leave the Clinton thing alone. Jmo. I replayed it several times.

REPORT: Donald Trump shot a man in cold blood on 5th Avenue this morning, and was arrested by the police.

You have really lost it.

You have really lost it.
I'm laughing my ass off at how easily Trump is able to manipulate the minds of so many submissive, weak-minded people.

Watching the hearing, Steven Cohen told Director Wray he should be more interested in what is happening now vs what happened in the past. Wray said anything to do with mishandling of classified info, etc should be investigated. Cohen then quoted something from Benjamin Franklin, and then of Griffin Bell, regarding keeping your reputation, and then stated if you can keep it. Then went on with “you will be tested, I feel you will rise to the task, but you will be tested”.
Then yielded back.

Does that sound like a veiled threat to anyone else?

It does not. If they try to prosecute Hillary Clinton, it will be seen as a political ploy.

Forum List

Back