Steve Bannon Certainly Teaches Us One Thing...

That this man really knows how to lose.

#LOLGOP

Steve Bannon is a Nazi!!!!!

3289666402.jpg

SO is the great Douche.
DRHMY7CVQAAfUl8.jpg

That this man really knows how to lose.

#LOLGOP
I don't know what this is. Can someone please explain? I don't do twitter.
It's a hashtag I picked up some years ago.

I've been using it for style purposes on USMB ever since.

Start using Twitter, it's basically a news aggregator.
***snort!***

Twitter is the world's largest forum for liars..news? Not likely. It's one big spin machine..sure news breaks there...but sorting true from false...and rumor from fact....is almost not worth it. Let someone else be first..and wait for the waters to settle.

...But bannon didn't win the election for trump, that was Kelley Anne Conway. SHE won the election for him. bannon is certainly a loser.

You moron, The Donald won the election because of....wait for it...him being The Donald.

He was losing till she came on board. That is a well known fact. She reigned him in and got him some discipline, that is what won the election.

I would say a horrible candidate from the other side is what won him the election!

She won for almost 25 years.

She lost to a Non Politician, former TV Personality who spent a 3rd of what she spent, where in the hell do you get she won for 25 years? She won a 8 year term as a US Senator in New York, you obviously embellish the facts, she hasn't won a political office for 25 years, she got her ass handed to her by Donald J. Trump...

Bannon loses after 11 months.

He won the election that counts, the US Supreme Court will not be destroyed with Liberal appointments, get a grip on reality...

You're the one with the memory problem.

My memory works just fine, the facts are what you suffer with...

She won for almost 25 years.

She lost to a Non Politician, former TV Personality who spent a 3rd of what she spent, where in the hell do you get she won for 25 years? She won a 8 year term as a US Senator in New York, you obviously embellish the facts, she hasn't won a political office for 25 years, she got her ass handed to her by Donald J. Trump...

Bannon loses after 11 months.

He won the election that counts, the US Supreme Court will not be destroyed with Liberal appointments, get a grip on reality...

You're the one with the memory problem.

My memory works just fine, the facts are what you suffer with...

Hillary got her ass handed to her not by Trump, but by Vladimir Putin.

Forum List

Back