Steve Bannon Certainly Teaches Us One Thing...

That this man really knows how to lose.

#LOLGOP

Steve Bannon is a Nazi!!!!!

3289666402.jpg

#LOLGOP
I don't know what this is. Can someone please explain? I don't do twitter.
It's a hashtag I picked up some years ago.

I've been using it for style purposes on USMB ever since.

Start using Twitter, it's basically a news aggregator.

I am not using Twitter, never,, no way. I would really appreciate it if you could just tell me what this thread is about.

#LOLGOP

And Hillary lost 13 months ago, you have such short memories...
Clinton won almost 3 million more votes than did the treasonous fat senile old orange clown. Russia did the math for him, and he won the EC and the Presidency. Something that the GOP will regret for a couple of decades.

And she forgot, somehow, that it is the electoral college votes that matter. But bannon didn't win the election for trump, that was Kelley Anne Conway. SHE won the election for him. bannon is certainly a loser.

Steve Bannon is known more for his political tactics than his political acumen. Tactics such as demonizing and destroying the reputation of his opponents. But his acumen shows he cannot pick a good candidate or successfully take the temperature of the electorate.

Who would want Bannon near their campaign next year?

Steve Bannon is known more for his political tactics than his political acumen. Tactics such as demonizing and destroying the reputation of his opponents. But his acumen shows he cannot pick a good candidate or successfully take the temperature of the electorate.

With the way the Dems ran their campaign in Alabama, I'd say Bannon's skills MIGHT be needed as a counter. The Dems got the jump on Moore with the pedophile tag; TWO can play that game. The Dems may be about to learn their own hardest lesson.

Greg

With the way the Dems ran their campaign in Alabama, I'd say Bannon's skills MIGHT be needed as a counter. The Dems got the jump on Moore with the pedophile tag; TWO can play that game. The Dems may be about to learn their own hardest lesson.

Greg
As if any candidate won't be thoroughly vetted by the national party next year. The lamp is lit and only the virtuous need apply.

Greg
Na you are wrong...as usual...the Moore lost because he was a Deviate END OF

Forum List

Back