Trump must be breaking lamps and windows by now....

... Hillary is the one who is reported to have the violent physical temper, not Trump - he just tweets.

• Banned
... Hillary is the one who is reported to have the violent physical temper, not Trump - he just tweets.

Trump has a temper all right.

Staffers say Trump is very angry, yelling at television sets in White House
www.washingtonexaminer.com/staffers-say-trump-is-very...yelling.../2626273
Jun 16, 2017 - Staffers of Trump's said he has become 'increasingly angry over the investigation.'
Reporters Stunned As Trump Officials Get Into Screaming Match In ...
thepoliticus.com/.../reporters-stunned-trump-officials-get-screaming-match-white-hou...
May 15, 2017 - Oh, this is too good. To top off a terrible day for the Trumpadministration, officials accidentally allowed reporters to hear them yellingat one another. It is unclear who was screaming like madmen/women inTrump's staff offices — but we do have a partial list of who was there. Trey Yingst, chief White House ...
We've never seen anything like Trump's rough treatment of his White ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../weve-never-seen-anything-like-donald-trumps-tr...
Feb 13, 2017 - Others who've talked with the president have begun to wonder about the future of Chief of Staff Reince Priebus. Several Trumpcampaign aides have begun to draft lists of possible Priebus replacements, with senior White House aides Kellyanne Conway and Rick Dearborn and lobbyist David Urban among ...
Donald Trump's aides heard 'yelling' in White House office as ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas › US politics
May 16, 2017 - The White House has been engulfed by fresh chaos over allegations Donald Trump revealed classified information to Russian officials, sparking bizarre scenes as aides reportedly turned up televisions to drown out shouting between top aides. Dozens of reporters crowded into the hallway outside Sean ...

Hahahahha....I bet the White House help is hiding in the basement and the W.H. staff have turned off their cell phones.
You know at some point the moron-in-chief will go on a tweeting binge blaming everyone but himself for Roy "Chester the Molestor" Moore's loss.

Jim Acosta‏Verified account @Acosta:

Source close to WH: "It's devastating for the president... this is an earthquake... Virginia but on steroids... the president has egg on his face" because of Bannon.

This is more than devastating to the President, it is devastating to the GOP. They initially spurned the Moore campaign, but, on the advice of the President, they went all in for Moore. So Trump has lost, once again, face with the GOP. And the GOP is stained with it's association of Moore.

This is more than devastating to the President, it is devastating to the GOP. They initially spurned the Moore campaign, but, on the advice of the President, they went all in for Moore. So Trump has lost, once again, face with the GOP. And the GOP is stained with it's association of Moore.

The GOP openly supported a child molester while admitting they were only doing it for political purposes. Tell us all about your superior morals now.

What nonsense. Trump warned Alabama not to vote for Moore. This is just so much sewage. A win by less than 1 percent is not a mandate.

Hahahahha....I bet the White House help is hiding in the basement and the W.H. staff have turned off their cell phones.

Expect a major tweety storm tommorow morning--probably starting around 3 a.m.

th

This is yuuuuuge. It took a ton of moderate Republicans to cross that party line to make this happen.

What nonsense. Trump warned Alabama not to vote for Moore. This is just so much sewage. A win by less than 1 percent is not a mandate.

I guess you missed the ROBOCALL Trump made for Moore

https://splinternews.com/heres-donald-trumps-unhinged-robocall-for-roy-moore-1821179515
Hi, this is President Donald Trump and I need Alabama to go vote for Roy Moore. It is so important. We’re already making America great again. I’m going to make America safer, and stronger, and better than ever before, but we need that seat and we need Roy voting for us. I’m stopping illegal immigration and crime, rebuilding a stronger military and protecting the second amendment and our pro-life values. But if Alabama elects liberal Democrat Doug Jones, all of our progress will be stopped cold. We already know Democrat Doug Jones is a puppet of Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer, and he will vote with the Washington liberals every single time.

Democrat Jones is soft on crime, weak on immigration, supports abortion, he’s bad for our military and bad for our vets. We don’t want him, and he also, by the way, wants higher taxes. Roy Moore is the guy we need to pass our “Make America Great Again” agenda. Roy is a conservative who’ll help me steer this country back on track after eight years of the Obama disaster. Get out and vote for Roy Moore. His vote is our Republican Senate, and it’s needed. We need Roy to help us with the Republican Senate. We will win and we will make America great again.

actually, President Trump is remarkably calm. this is what he tweeted: "Congratulations to Doug Jones on a hard fought victory. The write-in votes played a very big factor, but a win is a win. The people of Alabama are great, and the Republicans will have another shot at this seat in a very short period of time. It never ends!"

Forum List

Back