Stephanie Cutter: President Obama's Fight for Small Businesses

378321_10151009830287740_559341142_n.jpg

S+P said the downgrade was due to disfunction in gov't.

"No compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME). Braindead ideologue fools like you.

The Jobs Act pubs have been sitting on for 8 months (exactly like jobs bills the old GOP voted for for decades) would add 2% to growth, lower UE by 1%- can't have THAT! Our infrastructure has been falling apart for 30 years of voodoo, while the wealthiest's wealth has grown 270%. Pub dupe morons!

Last edited:
As Pubs make life harder and harder for the nonrich, college costs have 4x since Reagan, health costs doubled just under Booosh, see sig. Nobody's arguing hard work isn't important , a-holes. Thanks for the depression and total obstruction, so mega rich Pubs can rip us off some more. Arrogant, ignorant Pub dupes.

Don't you guys ever spend any time in consideration of why those kind of costs have risen beyond the average citizen's ability to purchase them outright? :eusa_eh:
You know, think about what they have in common that make them unaffordable? :eusa_eh:

Hey! That's right!

Obama hates American business

Republicans are the enemy and business is the enemy

He's been at war with us even when he was in college. So much for vetting a POTUS.

I knew Obama was a rat fuck, I was hoping McCain would win then retire after 6 weeks

Unfortunately? McCain was 'next in line'...and not really Conservative on so many issues...yeah...I voted for him because I knew about Obama...

Past history.

exact words from Obama's mouth:
"If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. "

If you've got a business.. (means "if you've got a business..")
"you didn't build.. that"... (so we the audience is to assume "that" which is "singular"

That - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/thatSharea : the person, thing, or idea indicated, mentioned, or understood from the situation <that is my father> b : the time, action, or event specified <after that I went to .
So "that" bridge? That road? ???

"Somebody else made that happen. "-- NOT the business owner made it happen .."somebody" else did!

So does this mean the "smartest" president doesn't know how to communicate with us?
I thought that was what at least he could do well....!

Only a complete fool believes that he was claiming what you said. His full words:

"If you've been successful, you didn't get there on your own. You didn't get there on your own. I'm always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.
"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn't get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet."

Read more: Obama claims Romney 'twisted' his words on 'you didn't build that' | Fox News
If you're not a complete liar, or a complete moron, or a complete hack, you know what Obama said was true.

Here's a fact that you probably don't want to hear. There's no such thing as a self-made man. We all seek opportunities, and those of us who are smart enough to leverage on them, have a higher likelihood of becoming successful. Those born on third base, because they lucked out on ovarian bingo, and thinking they hit a triple are liars. Those who respect the accomplishments who used an organized crime technique, and barely kept it under the radar, are pond scum.

You want me to listen to him tell me that successful people did not become a success because of hard work and intelligence and believe he was not talking about the business those hard working, intelligent, people built? Then you want me to believe that, because I am putting his words in context of the whole speech, I am taking them out of context because the sentence previous to his stupid statement is talking about bridges?

Yup, gov't had nothing to do with the internet. And Voodoo non investment has nothing to do with other countries leaving us in the dust on infrastructure, education, bandwidth, alternative energy. But thanks for the depression and total obstruction, brainwashed loudmouth hater citizens... etc etc etc

He was talking about the government. Schools and roads and the internet.. There is no way to "take that out of context".

He lives in a different world than most of us. HE achieved his success from the govt. WE did not. He is so out of touch.

Where's your transcripts Mr. President?

If you're not a complete liar, or a complete moron, or a complete hack, you know what Obama said was true.

Here's a fact that you probably don't want to hear. There's no such thing as a self-made man. We all seek opportunities, and those of us who are smart enough to leverage on them, have a higher likelihood of becoming successful. Those born on third base, because they lucked out on ovarian bingo, and thinking they hit a triple are liars. Those who respect the accomplishments who used an organized crime technique, and barely kept it under the radar, are pond scum.

All a great platform for reaching into the pocketbooks of others to fund all that social justice.

Obama is still full of s**t.

Stephanie Cutter ?

Isn't that the same whore who carried forth the "Felon" inuendo ?

Why would we listen to that street-walker ?

S+P said the downgrade was due to disfunction in gov't.

"No compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME). Braindead ideologue fools like you.

The Jobs Act pubs have been sitting on for 8 months (exactly like jobs bills the old GOP voted for for decades) would add 2% to growth, lower UE by 1%- can't have THAT! Our infrastructure has been falling apart for 30 years of voodoo, while the wealthiest's wealth has grown 270%. Pub dupe morons!

Dysfunction in government included the President!!

Four years, count them 4 years the Dems held the purse strings, then Obama got there and not only did they open the purse for him to do what he wanted, they got mad when the people elected a Republican House.

Not passing a budget, unemployment over 8% for 41 months, Obama and the Dems refusing to compromise on anything. Their idea of compromise is for the Republicans to vote on what they want.

Yea, the downgrade had lots to do with the President, he can't wiggle his way out of that one.

Tell me franco, why isn't Obama running on his record?? Why is his reelection campaign centered on vetting his opponent??

exact words from Obama's mouth:
"If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. "

If you've got a business.. (means "if you've got a business..")
"you didn't build.. that"... (so we the audience is to assume "that" which is "singular"

That - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/thatSharea : the person, thing, or idea indicated, mentioned, or understood from the situation <that is my father> b : the time, action, or event specified <after that I went to .
So "that" bridge? That road? ???

"Somebody else made that happen. "-- NOT the business owner made it happen .."somebody" else did!

So does this mean the "smartest" president doesn't know how to communicate with us?
I thought that was what at least he could do well....!

Only a complete fool believes that he was claiming what you said. His full words:

"If you've been successful, you didn't get there on your own. You didn't get there on your own. I'm always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.
"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn't get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet."

Read more: Obama claims Romney 'twisted' his words on 'you didn't build that' | Fox News

You want me to listen to him tell me that successful people did not become a success because of hard work and intelligence and believe he was not talking about the business those hard working, intelligent, people built? Then you want me to believe that, because I am putting his words in context of the whole speech, I am taking them out of context because the sentence previous to his stupid statement is talking about bridges?

Paris Hilton is successful because of her hard work and intelligence?

What was the point of his speech anyway.
Why was he attacking businesses anyway...

I think the President really got into the moment..
His followers were all around him cheering him on
and he let fly and let his true feelings about business be known.

Paris Hilton is successful because of her hard work and intelligence?

Paris Hilton has a successful business?

Forum List

Back