Another Democrat Who Gets It. Ice-T: "The Last Form Of Defense Against Tyranny"...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Oh, the times they are a-changin'. Great to see more Democrats embracing the cause of Freedom & Liberty.

Ice-T Defends Gun Rights: "The Last Form Of Defense Against Tyranny

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5EYaW1HZhw]Ice-T Defends Gun Rights: "The Last Form Of Defense Against Tyranny" - YouTube[/ame]

Ice-T: Well, I'll give up my gun when everybody does. Doesn't that make sense? If there were guns here, would you want to be the only person without one?

Krishnan Guru-Murthy, anchor, Channel 4 News: So do you carry guns routinely at home?

Ice-T: Yeah, it's legal in the United States. It's part of our Constitution. You know, the right to bear arms is because that's the last form of defense against tyranny. Not to hunt. It's to protect yourself from the police.

Anchor: And do you see any link between that and these sorts of incidents (Aurora)?

Ice-T: No. Nah. Not really really. You know what I'm saying, if somebody wants to kill people, you know, they don't need a gun to do it.

Anchor: It makes it easier though, doesn't it?

Ice-T: Not really. You can strap explosives on your body, they do that all the time.

On anti-gun laws: "That's not going to change anything. The United States is based on guns, you know."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...the_last_form_of_defense_against_tyranny.html
http://www.drudgereport.com/

Last edited:
Are you under the impression that most democrats want to ban guns? You must be to make such a useless thread with such a title.

Are you under the impression that most democrats want to ban guns? You must be to make such a useless thread with such a title.

Most Democrats do want to ban guns. And the thread is not nearly as useless as you are. ;)

:confused: Since you obviously see democrats as the enemy it behooves you to accurately know their mind. Gun bans are as dead as Elvis.

Most Democrats do want to ban guns. And the thread is not nearly as useless as you are. ;)

:confused: Since you obviously see democrats as the enemy it behooves you to accurately know their mind. Gun bans are as dead as Elvis.

Yeah, just not interested in your pissant antics today. Most Democrats do support banning guns. You want to be ignorant & delusional, then go for it. But it is what it is.

Really? You're not paying attention then. Anti-gun factions are all over this like white on rice:
Should the Colorado Theater Shooting Spur More Gun Control? - US News and World Report

Colorado tragedy prompts calls for urgent action on gun control | World news | guardian.co.uk

C'mon Paul...Where is the link? And stats pulled from the "My Ass Institute" doesnt count

Seriously, do you really believe most Democrats don't support Gun-Bans? I'm trying to be patient here. Do you really believe that?

C'mon Paul...Where is the link? And stats pulled from the "My Ass Institute" doesnt count

"Gun-ban list proposed. Slipping below the radar (or under the short-term memory cap), the Democrats have already leaked a gun-ban list, even under the Bush administration when they knew full well it had no chance of passage (HR 1022, 110th Congress). It serves as a framework for the new list the Brady's plan to introduce shortly. I have an outline of the Brady's current plans and targets of opportunity. It's horrific. They're going after the courts, regulatory agencies, firearms dealers and statutes in an all out effort to restrict we the people. They've made little mention of criminals."
Obama's Gun Ban List Is Out

Seriously, do you really believe most Democrats don't support Gun-Bans? I'm trying to be patient here. Do you really believe that?

It's not about what I believe or what you believe. It's about the facts. Where is any evidence that your statement is true?

"Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe."
--U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein Associated Press 11/18/93

Yeah, i'm trying to be patient and not go off on Democrats here claiming most Democrats don't support Gun-Bans. But they're seriously testing my patience with their dishonesty. Anyway, thanks for the reply. :)

"Gun-ban list proposed. Slipping below the radar (or under the short-term memory cap), the Democrats have already leaked a gun-ban list, even under the Bush administration when they knew full well it had no chance of passage (HR 1022, 110th Congress). It serves as a framework for the new list the Brady's plan to introduce shortly. I have an outline of the Brady's current plans and targets of opportunity. It's horrific. They're going after the courts, regulatory agencies, firearms dealers and statutes in an all out effort to restrict we the people. They've made little mention of criminals."

Oh, Big Brother loves his 'Lists' huh? :(

You dont understand the meaning of the word "most" do you?

"Carolyn McCarthy On Gun Control Efforts: Politicians 'Don't Have A Spine Anymore' (VIDEO)Other politicians have joined McCarthy in calling for more action toward tightening firearms restrictions. In the wake of the Aurora, Colo. tragedy, Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J) is prepared to renew efforts toward a bill that would limit the availability of high-capacity gun magazines."
Carolyn McCarthy On Gun Control Efforts: Politicians 'Don't Have A Spine Anymore' (VIDEO)

Article from 2009? My god....They've banned those weapons? Oh wait...they havent.

I'd ask for proof again but I'm afraid your links will get sillier and sillier as we go.

Oh, Big Brother loves his 'Lists' huh? :(

Al Gore's loss has been blamed on Democrat desire to ban guns....

"Yet it's been more than a decade since gun control advocates had a realistic hope of getting the type of legislation they seek, despite predictions that each shocking outburst of violence would lead to action.

In 1994, Congress approved a 10-year ban on 19 types of military-style assault weapons. Some Democrats quickly came to believe the legislation contributed to their loss of the House a few months later.

Five years later, Vice President Al Gore cast a tie-breaking Senate vote on legislation to restrict sales at gun shows."

Read more from this Tulsa World article at Gun control advocates now minority | Tulsa World

You dont understand the meaning of the word "most" do you?

"Carolyn McCarthy On Gun Control Efforts: Politicians 'Don't Have A Spine Anymore' (VIDEO)Other politicians have joined McCarthy in calling for more action toward tightening firearms restrictions. In the wake of the Aurora, Colo. tragedy, Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J) is prepared to renew efforts toward a bill that would limit the availability of high-capacity gun magazines."
Carolyn McCarthy On Gun Control Efforts: Politicians 'Don't Have A Spine Anymore' (VIDEO)

You have a problem with words. First you dont understand the meaning of the word "most" not you dont seem to know the difference between "banning" and "restricting".

Are you going to actually back up anything that is said or are you going to keep moving the goal posts?

Forum List

Back