Steelers head coach shitting on players FA rights

The Steelers disrespected the American flag then lost to the scrub team Chicago Bears, karma.
They also disrespected Villanueva, they could have just walked 20 steps and stood with him, instead they hide in the tunnel like a bunch of girls, then they played like they were girls.

The Steelers disrespected the American flag then lost to the scrub team Chicago Bears, karma.
They also disrespected Villanueva, they could have just walked 20 steps and stood with him, instead they hide in the tunnel like a bunch of girls, then they played like they were girls.

Who knew so many NFL players were snowflakes, do we need to establish a safe space for them on the sidelines?

Sales of Villanueva jerseys SKYROCKETED. Do not fall for the liberal media spin and race baiting opinions of a handful of people, they do NOT represent the American people.
I would go buy his jersey but part of the proceeds go to the NFL and the Steelers. Right now both can go to Hell and I am a long time fan of both.

The Steelers have been our family's team for decades, right now they are on our shit list for disrespecting the American flag and the American people.

Boycott the games. Stop giving them ratings on TV. Don't buy jerseys

It's just that simple.

Who knew so many NFL players were snowflakes, do we need to establish a safe space for them on the sidelines?

I think you will find that most uppity wealthy types are left winged snowflakes.

Sales of Villanueva jerseys SKYROCKETED. Do not fall for the liberal media spin and race baiting opinions of a handful of people, they do NOT represent the American people.
I would go buy his jersey but part of the proceeds go to the NFL and the Steelers. Right now both can go to Hell and I am a long time fan of both.

The Steelers have been our family's team for decades, right now they are on our shit list for disrespecting the American flag and the American people.

It's just that simple.

Yes but someone has to destroy the cheating Patriots, its a real pickle.

It's just that simple.

The NFL and the Patriots deserve each other.

What, are we going to cling to our TV's to watch the cheating Patriots win another Super Bowl?

Nope, don't think so.

It's just that simple.

I've never bought a jersey.. too damn expensive.

Isn't it just as bad for the coach to make everyone stay in the locker room for the National Anthem as it is for POTUS to say everyone should stand?

So you're saying anyone who doesn't sheep-along with the mob mentality is a "girl".

Bizzaro. :cuckoo:

Good god man, if you only knew what a "girl" actually is.................

Rather sad that Alejandro Villanueva was only one on the Steelers that had to balls to stand up to Tomlin's boycott of the anthem.

A head coach has a lot of power to punish players, not to mention the harassment Villanueva will suffer from the racist libtards among his fellow players.
I doubt that Tomlin, no matter how stupid, is stupid enough to do anything to Bronze star winning Villanueva. The disrespect shown to Villanueva should get Tomlin fired, but won't, the Rooneys don't care.
Just to let you know, many veterans don't like the term "winning" a medal.

Learned that the hard way. Years ago I was 15 or so and I met a retired Colonel. I asked him if he had WON a medal in Vietnam. He then informed me that in the future don't ask veterans if they "won" a medal. He let me know it is not a sport and we don't win them. We RECEIVE them.

Just to let you know. Some veterans get touchy about that.

HERO STANDS ALONE

:clap:

(BTW, FYI - for those interested, Congress / the military made it acceptable / ok for military veterans to salute the flag when not in uniform rather than simply put their hands over their hearts if they so choose. This is why he is saluting. A while back it was supposedly only acceptable for vets to place their hands over their hearts when not in uniform.
-- News Releases - Office of Public and Intergovernmental Affairs
)

Rather sad that Alejandro Villanueva was only one on the Steelers that had to balls to stand up to Tomlin's boycott of the anthem.

A head coach has a lot of power to punish players, not to mention the harassment Villanueva will suffer from the racist libtards among his fellow players.
I doubt that Tomlin, no matter how stupid, is stupid enough to do anything to Bronze star winning Villanueva. The disrespect shown to Villanueva should get Tomlin fired, but won't, the Rooneys don't care.

Learned that the hard way. Years ago I was 15 or so and I met a retired Colonel. I asked him if he had WON a medal in Vietnam. He then informed me that in the future don't ask veterans if they "won" a medal. He let me know it is not a sport and we don't win them. We RECEIVE them.

Very good point.

I put a "winner" on it. Hope you don't mind. :rofl:

It's just that simple.

The NFL and the Patriots deserve each other.

What, are we going to cling to our TV's to watch the cheating Patriots win another Super Bowl?

Nope, don't think so.

Haters gonna hate !! Not there fault the other teams are stupid .

HERO STANDS ALONE

:clap:

(BTW, FYI - for those interested, Congress / the military made it acceptable / ok for military veterans to salute the flag when not in uniform rather than simply put their hands over their hearts if they so choose. This is why he is saluting. A while back it was supposedly only acceptable for vets to place their hands over their hearts when not in uniform.
-- News Releases - Office of Public and Intergovernmental Affairs
)

You don't see how his breaking ranks would annoy the teammates who seemed to agree to just stay in rather than anyone make a statement .

Thank you for that.

Athletes volunteer and compete to win medals, trophies, titles, and other awards. Our military sign up to SERVE. Not one of them signs up to a job where they receive lower pay, get put in harm's way, are away from their families for extremely long periods of time, etc to attempt to win a Meritorious Service Medal, Bronze Star, or Medal of Honor.

Pat Tillman did not give up his million-dollar contract playing in the NFL to work his ass off to become an Army Ranger and go to war to win a medal. I am not saying these things with any type of attitude, just echoing your sentiments.

Thank you again for your point.

You don't see how his breaking ranks would annoy the teammates who seemed to agree to just stay in rather than anyone make a statement .

1. His teammates don't have that much of a right to be annoyed, as their 'solidarity move' was supposed to be about how their fellow teammates had every right to express themselves in the manner they choice. That's what he did.

2. I really don't think he gave a damn what they thought of him when he did it. I am sure he made it perfectly clear to them that he is their teammate, that he loyal to the team, but this was one thing, one part of who he is, that he would NOT compromise...not even for them.

I applaud him for that.

No one should be bullied or forced by peer-pressure to engage in something they don't believe in.

(BTW, I wouldn't call what the coach said / did 'shitting on him', but I do find it a little hypocritical / inappropriate.)

1. His teammates don't have that much of a right to be annoyed, as their 'solidarity move' was supposed to be about how their fellow teammates had every right to express themselves in the manner they choice. That's what he did.

2. I really don't think he gave a damn what they thought of him when he did it. I am sure he made it perfectly clear to them that he is their teammate, that he loyal to the team, but this was one thing, one part of who he is, that he would NOT compromise...not even for them.

I applaud him for that.

No one should be bullied or forced by peer-pressure to engage in something they don't believe in.

(BTW, I wouldn't call what the coach said / did 'shitting on him', but I do find it a little hypocritical / inappropriate.)
I made it a hyperbole for a reason ;)

Tomlin took a swipe with his 100 percent remark. Because that is not what they actually did. It obviously wasn't 100 percent to hide in the tunnel. This is more Tomlin BS, just like how he is suppose to be so smart but his team almost always ill prepared. They are just lucky they have some very good athletes.

I'm sorry, did you SEE and HEAR his full press interview after yesterday's game live? I did. There was no swipe, none implied, none suggested, none inferred. Not even thought so in the 4 hours of analysis by local sports commentators afterwards.

Forum List

Back